Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} Empty I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by cher Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:28 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} Brunette-cute-fashion-girl-green-Favim_com-241230
|ASHLEIGH|RENESMEE|ALIOTO|
I'm myself. I don't need your judgement.

I took another sip from my martini as I frolicked around with some college aged guy. I was drinking underage. Big whoop. Like I cared. We've been talking about what I 'studied' at UCLA. 'I' was some girl who was studying literature at UCLA tonight. It seemed like a reasonalbe cover.

cher

Back to top Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} Empty Re: I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

I sat at the booth with a sigh. Why did I have to be dragged along on this outing? I was missing precious training time. This really sucked, majorly. I drank my diet coke watching everyone. Why? At least Ella and her friends were having fun though. I didn't really understand what was so great about this place. It was just loud music, alcohol, and bad dancing.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} Empty Re: I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:46 pm

I walked into the club, I had heard there were a few campers here having a rave. So I thought I would check it out.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 pm

The guy had to leave, so I walked off to grab another drink. Maybe this time I would be Vodka. Or maybe a Kamikaze. I ended up grabbing a vodka.

~It's a club. Not a rave. There's a difference.~

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

I finished my diet coke and got up. I wanted to leave. In stead I ended up getting pushed into a girl. Not cool. Her drink spilled all over both of us. "I'm so sorry," I said apologetically before realizing she looked familiar. I knew her... From camp. It dawned on my after a moment. Her name was Ashleigh and she was a daughter of Kronos

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:58 pm

I looked around, trying to find someone I might know. I saw Braxton by the bar, looked like he was talking to some girl, perhaps she was another camper.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:59 pm

"There goes another outfit." I said under my breath. "No it's fine." I told him. Personally, it mattered, but I doubted that I would want to [insertwordhere] in a club. Especially when I'm underage and I shouldn't be here.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:02 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} Tumblr_lfn6i5qgVA1qdzaxuo1_500
Ellanoare Cyprus
o0o0o0o

Laughing, I ordered another drink with two friends from camp. I was starting to go overboard just slightly. My friends had invited me and I had dragged Braxton along to make sure I didn't do something I regret. "Give me the good stuff!" I told the bar tender laughing hysterically. My alcohol limit was pretty low...

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"Here, let me buy you another drink or something. I am so sorry!" I apologized again, taking the towel the bar tender offered, seeing what happened. I handed it to her, ignoring my own, now wet, shirt. "Another of what she had? And a diet coke for me please." I asked the bar tender politely.

Last edited by Alexandria on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:06 pm

I walked up to the bar, and stood next to a girl. I looked at her, and it clicked in that I knew who she was. "Ella, hey, what are you doing here?" I asked her.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:37 pm

"No, it's fine. Your shirt is soaked too."I pointed out. I wiped my shirt as dry as possible and wrong out the ends. I had an extra outfit at the back of my car anyways. It wasn't like I was going to freak out on him anyways. It was an accident.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:34 am

Ellanoare Cyprus
o0o0o0o

I looked for the source of the person who had said my name. When my eyes found him I laughed. Of course no one would expect to find me here. I didn't know what I was doing here. "Ding, ding, ding! That's the million dollar question!" I laughed again, "I have to clue!"
Ella plus alcohol equals very bad. That was today's lesson. I should be heavily supervised with alcohol. The bartender handed me what I ordered, something good, and I took a big drink.

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"Yeah, whatever," I said with a shrug. It didn't really matter to me. Clothes were washable and I hardly ever wore this shirt anyways. No big deal.
"May I ask why you are here? You never really struck me as the clubbing type..." I asked her curiously. I didn't understand the appeal this place held for her. It was just so lame to me
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:13 pm

I shrugged. "Camp can be a drag sometimes. At least you aren't stuck with the same people." I say. Hey, at least this place had people you've never met. It's better than being stuck in that cabin doing nothing.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

I looked at her with a bit of confusion. I had been there for seventeen years and never got bored with it. It was constant excitement. Maybe that was because it was all I ever knew though. "Really? You think camp is boring? Huh... I've only been bored maybe a handful of times."
[/center]
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:35 pm

DANNI:
I walked up to the bar and gave the bar tender some money. "Give me the strongest stuff you got." I said. He handed me whatever the heck was in the huge bottle. I grabbed it and took a huge swig. I started coughing for it burned my throat. "It's not good unless it burns." I said to the bar tender who laughed.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 pm

I sighed and took a sip of my coke and rum. It was nice to be out of camp. It made me feel somewhat normal. And of coarse I was caught up in my little world again. Well atleast this time the boys were leaving me alone.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:18 pm

"I get bored easily I guess. What about you? Why are you here?" I asked him curiously.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"I got dragged along by Ella," I said pointing at the slightly drunk girl. I took another drink of my diet coke. It tasted a bit weird... The flavor was off and it burned my throat a bit. If I had ever had alcohol before I would have recognized the rum the bartender had put in my drink but alcohol was foreign to me. "Gods, this tastes weird... It's good though," I said after drinking the rest. "Another one please," I asked the bartender.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:45 pm

I finished my drink and smiled. I was pretty good at holding my alcohol. Nana had always insisted for me to have some wine at dinner parties and a little rum in my coke. I looked around and blushed, noticing Brax and another girl from camp. They were literally 10 feet away.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:46 pm

"You wanna see who can drink the most?" I asked him. It was one of those things you always did on your first time at a bar. or drinking. Just to see how much the person was able to drink before getting drunk.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"Um... I don't really think that's a good..." I trailed off. Maybe I should. Everyone else here was having fun and let go. Why couldn't I? "Ok, fine, what the hell? Why not?" I said with a bit of a laugh.

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I sat in a booth with a girl on either side of me and one on my lap. Today was a very good day. There was supposed to be a bunch of camp half blood kids here today but what were the chances Carla would be here today? This just wasn't her scene... "Damon! It's my turn! She got longer than me!" the girl on my left whined. "Aw, you'll get your turn, she's better than you!" I told her heartlessly before going back to kissing the daughter of Aphrodite on my lap
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 pm

(TIMESKIP)
We drank, and drank, and drank. Until I finally realized that both of us were drunk. "That was fun." I slurred.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 pm

[center]I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"I think you win..." I said laughing carelessly. "You are really pretty!" I said not meaning to have said it. It was supposed to stay in my head. So, something knew was learned. I became really careless and actually kind of fun when I was drunk. At least I wasn't an angry or depressed drunk though.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:28 pm

I blushed. "You're Hot." I whispered hin his ear. The whole place seemed like a blob of light to me. Nothing special. I was used to this.. kinda. But if I were to be caught, I - oh whatever. Who cared?

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"Uh...thanks!" I replied lamely. Girls were not exactly with in my range of expertise. I had always been really clueless and rather inexperienced when it came to girls.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Losing all control over my wasted self, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I pulled away, "S-sorry." I said.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum