Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:20 am

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 2 Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

I was surprised when she kissed me. Did Ashleigh like me? How...unexpected. My first kiss, with a daughter of Kronos. He was the enemy and I was cavorting with his daughter. Might as well indulge before she decided I wasn't worth her time though. I leaned forward and kissed her again, ignoring her apology
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:35 am

After finishing off my third glass I stood up ready to leave. After watching all of those around me get hopelessly drunk and being hit on by multiple men the nice feel of the evening had simply left. I slipped on my leather jacket and went towards the door but stopped, hearing familiar giggling. I looked over and spotted a booth full of 'em.Aphrodite girls. One was currently sticking her tounge in their new boy toy. He looked kind of familar..." Damon!?!"
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:48 am

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 2 JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

Damon had been having a whole lot of fun with these girls. They really knew how to make a boy happy. All I had to do was sit back and enjoy the ride while they shared me. Funny how they didn't seem to mind. My head snapped up from the girls and my eyes found the source of who had said my name. Carla. Crap. That wasn't exactly good. I picked the girl on my lap up and set her next to me. "Hey Carls! Did you come to join?" I said patting my lap in an invitation. I knew she was going to be mad or start crying but I didn't really care too much
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:04 am

I was ready to burst into flames and rip his blody heart out.But something stopped me. I took in a deep breath and kept my face expresionless."I though you were better than this Damon. But in the end your just another boy toy for the aphrodite cabin.I'm sorry for thinking you better you sick *censored*."I stated calmly. And with that, I walked out of there getting a couple stares from people.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:12 am

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 2 JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I laughed. Boy toy? What a joke! I watched her walk out before sighing. "Be a dear and get me another drink?" I told the girl on my left. She didn't hesitate to do as I asked. The girl on my right didn't hesitate to take her place on my lap and occupy my lips. I was a bit distracted though and pulled away. The girl kissed my neck, sucking at it until it turned red. Great a hickey. I didn't really want another one so I let her occupy my lips again
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:27 am

I kept on walking,not really to anywhere in particular.I felt something warm and wet rundown my cheek. I brought my hand up to my face and gasped, realizing that I was crying. As soon as that realization hit me I let the tears fall freely. I slumped against the wall of some building and simply cried, without making a sound. " What you get for falling for him." I chided to myself.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:56 am

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

After Carla left I kind of lost the spirit of fun. Maybe I should go find her. I had no clue what I was supposed to say but I could figure it out. "Okay girls, time for me to make an exit. This was fun, we should really do it again,"I told them. One of the girls sighed and started to take off my jacket, "Drop it off at my cabin after curfew," I told her winking. She giggled and put it back on. Her sisters were suddenly at her throat. They wanted to get to drop off my coat.
I laughed as I walked out. Pressing the speed dial for Carla, I listed to the phone ring as I kept walking, being able to sense her spirit. I hung up the phone when I saw her. Ew! She was crying! Damon did not do crying girls unless he knew he was going to get something from them. "Carla, I apologize for my insensitivity." I told her as I walked to her
OOC: Sorry I can't throw Brax in there...he's kind of drunk Very Happy I am really bad at planning
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:56 am

|ASHLEIGH|RENESMEE|ALIOTO|
I'm myself. I don't need your judgement.

I re-wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. My tounge greedily licked him lower lip, asking for entrance. Well, better to make the best of it before deciding that this wasn't a good thing to be doing. Especially because of our parentage.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 2 Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

This isn't a good idea! You shouldn't be doing this! Don't kiss her! She's using you! My every thought seemed to scream at me. But she was pretty, not my type but pretty none the less. And she thought I was hot. She wanted to kiss me. Because she's just using you! I repressed the thoughts and opened my mouth a bit. This girl definitely knew what she was doing. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me.
No! My mind seemed to scream. Why not? Why couldn't I just enjoy this? She was pretty and I was single. Did everything have to be about the gods? Yes. It did...
Pulling away from her I looked in her eyes, searching for some ulterior motive. "I don't think this is really a good idea, Ashleigh..." I said slowly, forcing myself to say them even though I didn't want to. She could corrupt me. She had already begun to. I really couldn't let this happen...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:44 pm

OCC:Thats ok.Its fun seeing Brax freack out XD

I looked up and froze seeing Damon.Not the person I wanted to see ight now. I sighed and stood up straight,cleaning my face of any tears." Apology not accepted." I said, bitterly. I didn't cry.Ever. Why or How he had even gotten me to was beyond me.It also pissed me off greatly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I rolled my eyes. "Come on Carla! What are you? Seven? I can talk to you like your seven or we can be rational adults and discuss this logically," he said taking a paternal tone. He had used this so many times on his children. She wasn't his child! He was supposed to be dating her.
"Crap! Forget I said that. Your not my child. Look, I'm sorry if I upset you but I don't think you really have a right to me upset with me. You know what kind of a person I am and you aren't my girlfriend yet. We went on one date. If you want to be exclusive then as far as I know that isn't in the fine print of going on a date," I told her with a slight edge to my tone. I was rather pissed off now, for no exact reason
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:36 pm

I sighed and slumped against the wall again. " I know very well your not my boyfreind Damon. I just expected better from you."I said,looking up at him through my eyelashes.I don't know why I had but thats how it had turned out.He seemed like he knew so much more than he let on."I'm sorry.For everything.I'll leave you alone forever now." and with that I started walking again. I was pretty sure I might start crying again and I didn't want him to see me like that ever.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I wanted to laugh when she said she expected better from me. Why? Why would she expect me to be any better? She was so stupid! But I knew I had to make it right. For Stefan's sake. Stefan had always been the good one and he had tried his whole life and even after we both died to make me a better person. I don't want to be a better person! But I could almost hear him screaming at me from the Isle of the Blessed.
"Carla, please, will you give me another chance? I'll be good from now on," I said grabbing her wrist and making her turn to look at me. I turned down the intimidation and increased the charm, my eyes softer and pleading. It wasn't real of course but I was an amazing actor. No one ever knew when I was lying.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:03 pm

I sighed and looked down, fighting the urge to hit him and run.And let me tell you it was a pretty strong urge."Can I trust you Damon?"I asked, keeping my face neutral.I had to hear his answer before he could hear mine.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"That's up to you, Carls, you shouldn't trust me, but again, your decision. You shouldn't ever trust anyone Carla. You should give them second chances and make them earn your good graces. But the only people you should ever trust are the fates. I believe I should get a second chance though. You set the boundaries and I swear on the river Styx, I will not put one toe over the line," I said impulsively.
Damn! Why did I say that? She could easily ask me not to sleep with, kiss, or even flirt with other girls. And I'd have to do it... Why was I so stupid? Crap! Maybe she would be general and I could find a way around it.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:56 pm

I sighed and looked up at him." Well...atleast your honest." I said, still expresionless. I leaned forward and kissed him softly." Fine. I'll give you a second chance." I said, smiling slightly. Maybe this could work.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I groaned internally. A better part of me had been hoping she would say no while the other part knew she wouldn't say no. I tended to have that effect on people.
"Thanks, I knew you would," I said cockily, with a laugh. "Do you want to go back to the camp and we can discuss my boundaries?" he asked. Damon had only ever been in a serious relationship once before, with his wife Clarice, and back then... well, it was much different. Women were expected to be chaste. It was their role. Men had no such expectations placed on them. But nowadays it was a bit different.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:24 pm

I chuckled and shook my head." Fine.But Iv've never been good at making rules." I said, sighing. I turned,ready to go back to camp only to realize I had no idea where we were.I side and mentally facepalmed. This was exactly why I didn't cry. I completly ignored where I was and how I had gotten there.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

Oh good! Maybe she would forget and leave something out then. Less for me to worry about. I could have her and still have my other girls on the side. Yup! This would work out nicely!
"Camp is this way, sugar," I purred, turning her in the other direction. I put an arm around her shoulders as we walked.
"I'll help you. I'm guessing you would prefer if I didn't kiss the Aphrodite girls? That will be rule number one: no kissing any Aphrodite girls." I could live with that. Skip the kissing and go straight to other things. And I could find a daughter of Eros or Demeter when my lips needed a work out. Or just speed things up with Carla. That would work too.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:43 pm

I sighed and shook my head." How about this. Every time you feel the urge to sticky your tounge in some girls mouth you come to me." I said, blushing slightly.Thank the Gods I had been drinking earlier.I wouldn't have been as bold without it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I laughed. That could work... Sounded a bit ridiculous though. She must be rather confident if she was willing to say that. Maybe I should test her. See how much she really means it. We were near the forest that enclosed the camp now. I waited until we had crossed the street and were about ten feet in before I stopped.
"So, what if I said there was this girl I really liked and I thought she liked me too and I really wanted to kiss her more than any other girl but I just settled for some easier girls because I was afraid she would reject me? Do you think it would be ok if I kissed her?" I said looking at her seriously. It was partially true and it sounded romantic which made most girls just swoon. "Oh, hades, I think I should just do it!" I said to myself before leaning forward and kissing her. Now I don't mean to brag-well, ok, I do-but, I am a very good kisser. Countless girls-and an occasional boy-have told me so countless times.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:30 pm

I blushed a bright red and before I could answer he had already kissed me. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back.Damn. No wonder the aphrodite girls liked him so much.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:53 pm

I backed away. I shouldn't be doing this. I could be blasted to bits for treason. Cure this birthright thing. It was so stupid. I couldn't like any children of the gods. My eyes refected rejection and hurt for once in my life. NO! I wasn't supposed to do this! I'm not weak! I sighed. "I-'m sorry. Can we j-just forget this ever happened?" I asked.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

I grabbed her wrist. "Ashleigh, I didn't mean that! Please, don't..." he said stepping towards her. He had always wanted his first kiss to mean something. Not some drunken mistake at a club. "Ashleigh, I really like you! Your pretty and funny and you know how to have a lot of fun. Your like the other half of me that I can't seem to find. I never had the courage to say it before because I'm supposed to hate you but I don't," I told her. Big surprise, I aslo turn into a total sap when I'm drunk.

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

One hand went to her waist and pulled her closer to me while the other hand rested on the back of her neck as I kissed her. She wasn't that bad either... After a minute I pulled my face away and looked at her. Her cheeks were still red. I lifted my hand from her neck and brushed a stray lock out of her face
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:53 pm

I looked into his eyes. I blushed. "You, you really mean that?" I asked him. Was this some act? Was he just saying this because he was drunk? He said something about admiring me... but this could be a lie. After all, his dad headn't taken a liking to me at the winter solstice.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum