Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by cher Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:12 pm

|ASHLEIGH|RENESMEE|ALIOTO|
I'm myself. I don't need your judgement.

He was asking me of all people on a date? What the hell was I supposed to say? I randomly said something without cunsulting my brain. And it came out as "Cool, that'd be awesome. But can you drive? I don't wanna drive the car into a tree or anything..." I said.

cher

Back to top Go down

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria}

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm just here because I have nothing better to do. And because I'm drinking underage. {Alexandria} - Page 5 Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"Yeah, I had always planned dying on a quest, not cause my drunk date crashed the car. I don't officially have a license though... so be warned," I told her before getting out and going around to the other side, waiting for her to slide over before I got in
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:27 pm

I smiled at his comment. I got out of my seat and switched with him. "I trust you can't be that bad at driving." I say.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"Nah! My dad taught me how to drive when I was eleven, just never felt the need to go in and get a license," I said as I started the car. We were there fairly soon. Only a few minutes. I got out and went around, opening her door and offering her my hand.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:18 am

I took his hand and stepped out of the car. "So uh... at my cabin tomorrow afternoon at 2?" I asked him. I would've gone out earlier, but I would be dealing with a hangover the next morning. Nothing is fun with a hangover.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:33 am

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

"That's fine with me," I said shrugging. I was anticipating a slight headache tomorrow morning. Leaning forward, I kissed her briefly. "Good night Ashleigh," I said softly before walking to my cabin
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:00 pm

~New topic?~

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:53 pm

CLOSED!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum