Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important News {Megz}

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Important News {Megz} - Page 2 Empty Re: Important News {Megz}

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 pm

I blushed a bright red and started crying again. Tears of pure joy yet again. I nodded my head and held out my left hand. "Yes." I answered, smiling brightly. There was cheering from the others in the restaurant and many congratiolations but my eyes never left Zidane.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 pm

A tear rolled down Zidanes face as he lightly placed the ring upon her finger. "That was...." He paused, his eyes searching the ceiling. "Nerveracking." with a sigh, he leaned forwards and kissed her cheek lightly. She was his Fiance now!
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:37 pm

I laughed and hugged him tightly. Nervewraking was a good way to describe it. I kissed his neck and sighed blissfully. I pulled away slightly and grinned. " Mrs. Crysanthemum Bouvier Tribal. I like it." I said, grinning at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:41 pm

"Unfortunately." He held his wrists out like they were tied together, "I didn't get your fathers blessing." His eyes were clearing up slightly. "And although it's too late to get it before asking you...I still think I should have it." He rested his head on the back of his palm. "Ya know"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:46 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes. My father? It'd be a wonder if he even cared. He was just so much more preocupied with his new wife and child I had been pushed out of the picture. " Je comprende." I mumbled. I smiled brightly having thout of something. " I was suppose to leave for france in two days. Maybe you would like to come...?"
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:48 pm

He paused. Two days wasn't a lot of time to think over such a decision. A trip out of country, out of continent. What the hell. Why not? As long as he had her. "Only if you want me to."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:53 pm

I blushed slightly and looked down at my hands. " Well I don't want to be away from you." I said, smiling slightly. I took his hands in mine and grinned. " And you can ask my father then, right?" I asked, smiling brightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:22 pm

"I suppose I can." he smiled, and armed himself as their food was set in front of them. Zidane in the waiter made small talk for a bit before he returned his gaze to Crys. "But only if you want."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:27 pm

I smiled and started eating my pasta. I grinned and nodded my head. " I do want you to come. I don't wanna have to be face my step mother alone." I said, looking up at him through my eyelashes.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:32 pm

"It can't be that bad." He spoke softly having finished his meal. "I mean, she's your stepmom right? She doesn't necessarily decide your fate." He flicked his wrist cuttin off the rest of his words.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:38 pm

I sighed and twirled the remaining piece of past on my fork. " She could. She's got my dad wrapped around her little finger. I'm lucky to still even be in my fathers will let alone make nice with her." I said, frowning slightly. I had never liked my step mother. She had always tried to start her new little life with my dad but it was like I didn't even matter.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

He placed a hand on her leg, and nodded an understanding. He didn't say anything to convince her that her step-mom was still a good person or that things were more complicated than they appeared. Just nodded, accepting her view. "Nontheless. I still want your father's permission. I won't go if you don't want me to mind you. But it'd mean a lot more if he approved of this. If he entrusted yours...and the little ones," He smiled sweetly, "care to me."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:15 pm

I smiled slightly and sat back in my seat, having felt reasured. He could always make me calm down in a way no one else could. Well maybe except Carla but she was my best freind and she was a girl. A completly different catagory from Zidan, my lover, fiance, and father of my child-children. " Please watch what you say around my father. He's very judgemental to anything he deems different and he has more money and influence than he knows what to do with. He used to be so nice until She came along." I said, trailing off at the end. I sighed and finished up my pasta.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:41 pm

He nodded again. Their lives were to be entertwined now. Her views were supposed to be his in part, but vice versa as well. This just happened to be her area of expertise. "I'll be on my best behavior Mrs. Tribal."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:14 pm

I blushed a bright red and grinned. " Mrs. Tribal. I like the sound of it." I said, smirking slightly. One of the waiters came around and took our plates. He asked if we wanted anything for dessert and I just stared at him blackly for a couple seconds befor looking to Zidane. I didn't want to seem rude and just order.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm

"Sure." He said nodding to the waiter. "They don't have kissing cake here ya know? " He whispered lightly to Crys where the waiter wouldn't hear. "She'll order for us."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:23 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked down at my hands with the mention of the kissing cake. If I wasn't mistaken he still had the remaining piece of it at his place. " Do you have Tiramisu?" I asked the waiter, who nodded a yes. He quickly joted it down and scurried off. My gaze returned to Zidane. I smiled and leaned forward slightly. " I love you." I murmered, smiling sweetly at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:25 pm

"You shouldn't fall in love with me just because of sweets." He teased. He loved her back, but some things we just show rather than tell right? "So, about this trip..."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:29 pm

I blushed slightly and smirked. I punched his arm playfully. " Oh come on. You know that is not the reason." I said, my accent seeping through.I cocked my head slightly to the side with his last comment. " What about the trip, love?" I asked.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 pm

He held his arm and pretended he was hurt. "I can't" He sniffled, "Believe.."He couldn't hold it any longer, and burst out laughing. Yeah, this trip. "About it. How long will it be? What if I get lost? What if he hates me?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:55 pm

I laughed along with him and rolled my eyes. He could be such a drama queen at times. " It should be a little less than a week. If you get lost you can cal me and I'll come save your arse. " I answered quickly. I had to think abut his last question for a little while. " If he hates you... Je ne sais pas." I answered, shrugging. In truth I'm sure it wouldn't be a big problem. Well not for me atleast. Worst case scenario my father forces me to stay in France and makes Zidane leave but he wasn't that dastrict.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:59 pm

"Alright. So I guess, pack for a week?" He raised a brow at her. "Also...I want to discuss Your sleeping arrangments." He steepled his fingers. "I want you to move in with me."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:09 pm

I nodded my head 'yes'. " Some casual and some fancy clothes. My Step mothers always pushing for four strars and up when we go out to eat." I said, sighing. I wasn't a big fan of dresses though I had been told I looked lovely in them. I stared at him for a few seconds after comprehending his last statement. " You don't have to do that for me. My room is fine and I wouldn't want to be a burden." I said, smiling slightly at his kind gester. I wasn't as dumb as I acted but I was more of a 'knows much of a certain thing' type smart.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:11 pm

"That's not what I said at all. I said I WANT you to move in with me." He smiled and rested his elbows on the table, "Because I'd rather you be next to me when I wake up....Rather than far away."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:16 pm

I blushed a bright red and mentally facepalmed. Today just wasn't one of my top smarticle days. I smiled sweetly at him and took his hand. " Sorry. I can be an idiot at times."I apologized. I leaned in a little closer and kissed him softly. " I'd be happy to move in with you, love." I said, still smiling sweetly at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next