Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to tal it out...or something(Alexa only)

2 posters

Go down

Trying to tal it out...or something(Alexa only)  Empty Trying to tal it out...or something(Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 pm

" Stop there and let me correct it. I wanna live a life from a new perspective. Who cares? Divine Intervention. I wanna be praised from a new perspective. But leaving know would be a good idea. So catch me up on getting out of here..." I sang under my breath, staring up at the early morning sky. I was lying on my back in the soft grass of the hill, waiting on Damon. Last night...Last night sucked. We'd had a really big fight and I still felt bad. After further inspection of my phone I had noticed his unanswered question and that just made me feel worse.
I was currently wearing some of Brax's jeans and one of his blue t-shirts. I was barefoot at the moment because I had rushed over here having noticed the time. Hell, I'd barely had time to wash my face and brush my teeth.
I sighed and sat up, hugging my kneese. My efforts had been wasted. He was late.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Trying to tal it out...or something(Alexa only)  Empty Re: Trying to tal it out...or something(Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:54 pm

I talked with Adelaide for a while the next morning, trying to just figure crap out. She just listened, not knowing too much about actually committed relations. I knew she was following me. The girl had taken a bit of a liking to Carla for some reason. I was almost half an hour late. As soon as I spotted her, my face started to redden. Those were not her clothes. I knew because I had seen Braxton wearing them last week. "You wanted to talk?" I asked shortly
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Trying to tal it out...or something(Alexa only)  Empty Re: Trying to tal it out...or something(Alexa only)

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:59 pm

I looked up at Damona nd started to smile but stopped, having the feeling it couldn't do any good. I warily stood up and nodded my head. I wanted to talk, right? Right. " Damon I...You know what? No. I'm not going to apologize. What you did was out of line." I said, crossing my arms over my chest defiantly, my eyes staring directly into his.I wasn't sure why I had the sudden spark of confidence but I liked it. It felt a hell of a lot better than apologizing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm

~~ Sorry, I had to defend the honor of my gumbo. I was getting complaints that it was 'too spicy'. Gumbo can't ever be too spicy! ~~

"Me! What I did was out of line? Oh yes, because what you did was so very appropriate! I admit I went a little far but I had every right to be upset!" I said, near seething. It just irritated me to no end that she found it 'normal' to sleep with him, let him kiss her, and wear his clothes!

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:26 pm

~ Exacty! My moochers complain left and right about it. Gumbos suosed to be damn spicy !~

I sighed and clenched my fists. " The way you make it sound I'm sleeping with him every night ! Braxtons my best freind Damnit! He's the one person other than you and Crys who I'm not even slightly afraid of!" I growled, my frown beoming more evident. I was really starting to get sick of not being believed. Sure the aphrodite girls were relentless about it but most of everyne else understood we were just freinds...eventually.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:44 pm

~~ Gumbo that isn't spicy should be a crime! Granted mine has a bit more spice than most cause it is My great-great aunt Cissa's recipe. She was born and raised in New Orleans ~~

"For all I know you could be! You sleep with him, kiss him, and you wear his clothes! You two might as well just get married! You think I don't have a right to be at least a little angry? You would be if I just happened to spend all my time with Meredith!" I said getting angrier with every passing second. Meredith was a beautiful, blond, daughter of Aphrodite who just happened to make Carla's life a living hell. I got along well with her but I had stopped socializing with her as much when I became involved with Carla
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:53 pm

I stared at him for a real long time, trying to cool my temper becuase right now I felt like hitting him, and that was something I was way too good at. " We're close Damon. And yes you do have a right to be a little angry but blowing up on me while I'm having moovie night with my best freind isn't something you can just get excused." I said, my voice in a more level tone though it was obvious I was srtuggling. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, ignoring the Meredith comment. I really really hated that girl. I sighed and dropped my hands to my sides.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:39 pm

I couldn't contain my laugh. "Well, I'm pretty close with Meredith! How about I go and lend her some of my clothes too. And you know, I should probably ask her to spend the night while I'm at it as well. A few kisses never hurt either so why don't I just throw that in! Sound good to you?" I asked trying to get her to understand on some level how unacceptable it was for her to be sleeping with Braxton Godfrey.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:06 pm

" Oh si. Ve y duermeta con esa chonga. Yo nunca ago nada sexual con Brax! Tu no puedes star con una embra para cinqo minutos sin pensar a dormirte con ella!" I growled, throwing my hands up in the air dramaticlly. I always slipped into spanish when I was pissed. I would mess around with Brax by speacking in spanish but this was different. I sighed and looked away, frowning. I didn't and couldn't stay continouosly mad for long. I just didn't have it in me. " Why do you hate Brax so much? He hasn't doneanything to you." I murmered, my voice barely above a whisper.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:27 pm

"His father is Zeus! They are the reason my father and I will never be accepted! He has done everything wrong! Why do you love him so much?" I said ignoring whatever in Hades she had said in Spanish. I probably didn't want to know. She was probably bad mouthing me. Never had I been more upset with her.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Again with this petty fight! Why couldn't they just get over the matters of their parents? " So?! My father was thrown out of Olympus for heavens sake! And Brax hasn't done anything wrong!" I growled, fire dancing in my eyes. I stopped short when I processed what he said last. I blushed slightly and stared at him for a little. " I-i...Damon...If I love him so much why the hell would I be seeing you?" I asked, lowering my eyes andholding my elbows in my hands. He'd hit a nerve and I knew he could tell.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:29 pm

"That's what I've been trying to figure out, Carla! Care to enlighten me? I would certainly appreciate it! Gods knowhow much I have spent on that issue," I said throwing up my hands in defeat. I wasn't going to even grace her with a response to her first statements. She just didnt underztand
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 pm

I sighed and looked up at him. " You're such an idiot sometimes Damon." I murmered. I'd thought a lot about it too though I wasn't going to admit to it. I sighed and stepped closer to Damon, my eyes still locked with his. " Braxton is just a freind. Hell, he's like family. You're the one I love Damon. That can't be too hard to believe." I said, in the most convincing voice I could manage.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:44 pm

"Well, I guess I am an idiot then, because right now, with you standing there in his clothes, I find that incredibly hard to believe! Would you think Meredith was just 'family' to me if she showed up in my leather jacket?" I asked purposely saying my jacket because she knew how much I loved the jacket. I wore it almost constantly. Actually, this was one of the few times I wasn't. "He doesn't see it the way you do. Godfrey's just waiting for something bad enough to happen and when it does you'll run to him and he'll make his move," I told her stubbornly.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:12 am

"Yes actually. Because I don't go around acusing people of sleeping with their close freinds!" I said, my tone starting to be more level and my eyes starting to soften. Girls wore guys jackets when they were freinds all the time. I did it in Hawaii and I wasn't a hipocrite. " I'd be glad to take off the close right now Damon. I get enough crap from everybody else! The only reason I'm even wearing his clothes is becuase I didn't wanna waste time getting here! " I growled, my posture and eyes yet again deffensive. I couldn't stay mad for long but I could sure as hell get mad about different things at close times. It pissed me off greatly when he insulted Braxton while Brax wasn't able to defend himself. It just wasn't fair and I wasn't standing for it. I shook my head at what he said last. " Brax can't think me to be that petty. I'm not gonna jump into his arms and profess undying love just because I had some big fight with a boy. I've shown up here bloody,raw, and tearstained without running to Brax and I'm not about to start."I stated simply, calming down a lot. I was glad Brax was still sleeping in his room. He's always nocked out of it after movie night about until 10 am and then we eat Breackfast. Not today though. I'd left a note telling him where I would be if he needednme for something important.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:16 am

Alright so she kind of left me at a loss for words. She had an explanation for all my major issues. But I didn't want to give in. Too stubborn. It was evident on my face that I was trying to come up with another argument. She was shooting down everything. I didn't really have any other arguments though. With a groan, I gave up. "Okay, I apologize for overreacting. I should have just trusted you." I told her hesitantly. The words felt like venom in my mouth. I hated to say them to her. I didn't want to
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:33 pm

I sighed and smiled slightly. I could tell he didn't want to apologize and keep fighting which just made me want to rub it in his face even more. But I wasn't that type of person. I was really just too nice. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug and rested my head on his shoulder. " Apology accepted." I murmered, kissing his neck.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Thank the gods she didn't rub my loss in my face. That would have been too much. Most people would have but Carla wasn't most people. She didn't hold grudges the way I did. She moved on. "Thanks..." I said softly. It was a thanks for accepting my apology and not holding it over me mostly
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:49 pm

I smiled sweetly up at him and chuckled. He looked so cute right now. " Any day love..." I murmered, kissing his neck again. In truth, I just couldn't hold a grudge. I could hate people sure but never a grudge. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. " Crys is gonna be in the city tommorow. She goes to some Café this day of the week. It's the funniest thing love." I said, grinningmischeviously up at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down