Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This again eh?{Alexa}

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This again eh?{Alexa} Empty This again eh?{Alexa}

Post by Alias Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:46 pm

It was pure hustle and bustle around him as Zidane walked through the street to the other sidewalk, the wind blowing north/south causing his hair to twist and curl. There was a honk and a squeal, but it was a little too late for him to get out of the road, instead, he continued to walk to the other side. Another horrible date with a horrible woman. Zidane was beggining to get tired of it. Things just weren't as easy as they looked sometimes and it was a hell of a stresser for him to do. Maybe I should just settle down, and get a girlfriend? There was that one in camp with the cute butt....No..nevermind, she said 'Back in my day.' He sighed. Too many horrible people. Zidane stopped outside a WatsonBurger and leaned against the side of the wall, waiting for her to show.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

This again eh?{Alexa} Empty Re: This again eh?{Alexa}

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:38 pm

This again eh?{Alexa} Teenvo10
Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>
I waited, rather impatiently, for the elevator to come to a halt. My dad had left early, to meet a client, so I didn't have to put up with with his nagging about leaving one boyfriend to go on a date. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? Finally the elevator door opened and I kissed boyfriend number two good bye before walking out of the skyscraper building.
I had acharmed my stylist to wash off my extreme make up for the show and apply more natural makeup. I was supposed to be in rehearsal but I had charmed my way out of it. Fashion week really sucked. My feet were bruised, swollen, and battered. I didn't want to walk another step. I put on soft leather boots with no heel so I had room to walk. I was also wearing a pastel green dress under my black leather trench coat. Ok, kind of off subject there. I can't help it though. It comes with the vanity.
I was supposed to meet him at the Watsonburger. That was across the street, not that I had ever been in one. The only time I ever ate that kind of food was when the guy that asked me on a date was poor. I typically didn't accept those offers though. I walked slowly with the crowd across the street, limping slightly. I had a bruise in the arch of my foot. I smiled and waved when I saw him. "Hello, Zidane," I said softly when I got closer. I was so incredibly happy that he was giving me another chance

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 pm

"Oh." He snarled. "It's You." He put his index finger and middle finger to the bridge of his nose and shut his eyes, as if he were in pain. "Goddamit. A date with a dog."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:06 pm

I frowned, what did that mean? "I'm not a dog! As hard as it might be for you to believe, I am in fact a demi-god!" My tone was light and humorous. it had been almost a week since I had last seen him and careful coaching would hopefully make this one better than the last. I wanted to redeem myself to him and I wanted a compliment more than I had ever wanted anything in my life. I wanted it to come straight from him, no urging, all his own.
"I know you aren't happy but just give me like five minutes and if you want to leave after that, I won't try to stop you. Can we go inside though? If I have to stand much longer on these feet I might pass out," I told him seriously. Yeah, I know, a bit dramatic but that is how I felt right about now
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:03 pm

He sighed a deep, forceful sigh. "Fine. But not again. Once a bore you're nothing more." He sighed again, this time gathering more peoples interest. "Just make it worth my while. Last time was utter bull"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:14 pm

I raised an eyebrow. So just because she 'bored' him once she would always be boring? Kind of harsh... But he was a very harsh person. "Alright! I will try not to waist five minutes of your time, your highness!"
Eww! I can't believe I just said that. Like vile poison on my tongue. Sinking pretty low for one compliment, Adelaide! I thought a bit frustrated though I kept my smile in place. I took his hand and pulled him into the restaurant, if it could even be considered that! I bet they didn't even have steak and if they did it probably had fat on it. I sat in the nearest, cleanest booth and careful not to let my feet touch the ground now that I could help it. It was probably dirty and chances were, it would hurt, a lot.
"Do you really hate me that much, Zidane? That might actually be illegal considering your father is obsessed with my mother!" My tone was light and humorous. I didn't care if he laughed, I found it funny
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 pm

He shrugged, not even having to fight to stay apathetic. "I don't HATE anybody. Hate would imply that I hold respect for you." He crossed his arms, fed up he had even agreed to this. If only he could remember her name...He'd been calling her Cao for so long...Dog that is. "And frankly. I don't."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:58 pm

That made absolutely no sense to me. What so ever. "Care to explain how that would work? How do you respect someone you hate?" I was honestly interested. Damon said he was smart and maybe if I got something he said through my thick skull I would actually grow up. Don't get me wrong, I spent the next two hours crying after he said that. But coming from Damon that meant something. Damon was pretty smart, at least to me anyways.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 pm

"You can't hate someone you don't hold respect for. In someone you hate, you care what they say, take Damon for instance. I could hate him. I don't, but I could, because, since I respect him, I listen to what he says, and respond accordingly. A person you hate is someone you watch. Someone you have to love before you can hate them. Not that I love Damon." He sighed and didn't even use his hands to demonstrate as he usually did.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 pm

I thought about it for a moment. "Well, I suppose that makes sense. A bit at least," I thought about it some more. "Are you sure you are seventeen years old? You seem to wise. You aren't secretly like forty five?" I asked in a completely serious tone. The thought of going on a date with a forty five year old made me shudder. I think that's older than my dad! Creepiness to the maximum!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:41 pm

He just shrugged and, if it was even possible, leaned even further back in his seat. He hadn't known his true age, only the age he was given when he woke from his last attack. It wasn't something he cared to talk about. "Sure. i'm a forty five year old trapped in the body of a testerone driven teenager." He said sarcasticly.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 pm

My nose wrinkled in disgust at the thought, though only for a moment or too. "Well, you don't really seem that irrational to me! I think I misjudged you. Maybe if I was more mature we could have been friends. Maybe... Probably not though," I said thinking aloud. My watch beeped. That marked five minutes since I had crossed the street. So, I probably had another minute or two before he was free to leave. If he stayed then it meant maybe I had some redeemable quality. If not... Well, I guess I would go back to rehearsal and see how much more damage I could do. Suddenly my stomach growled and I turned bright red. It had been kind of loud. "Um... I'm going to get something to eat, do you want anything?" I asked sliding out of the bench and standing. I winced when my feet touched the ground.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:30 pm

"No, because that's your five minutes. just sitting around awkwardly. How quaint. Anyways, now is the part where I take my leave. I bid you Adue and farewell and all that." He just couldn't seem to equip his jacket any faster. "Off I go."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Well, that answered her question. He still didn't like her. "Alright, well, have a nice day then!" I said trying to remain somewhat calm. "Any recommendations on what to eat? I've never really been anywhere like this and I don't really have time to go to Tiffany's cause I should get back to rehearsal," I explained
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

He shrugged and took another seat just as a woman sporting an orange camp tee came in. "No idea. But if you'll excuse me, a real date has arrived."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:15 pm

My jaw dropped. He had planned another date. I wanted to run crying, again. It was like a slap in the face. "Have fun then..." I muttered walking to the line. ((Assuming it is get in line and order style?)) I stared up at the menu, not processing any of it. It was my turn and I hadn't a clue what was on the menu. "Um.. I'll just have a plain burger, thanks... Just keep the change," I muttered handing her a twenty. I walked back to my seat and sat down, holding my feet off the ground again. I watched Zidane interact with his new date.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 pm

"And then I said, That's how I got this scar! And the whole room burst into laughter." He had his chin resting on the back of one of his hands in a casual manner. "I've never been in a more dangerous situation."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 pm

He was having so much fun with her and they hadn't even been there more than three minutes. He was funny and charming too. I had thought he was naturally just like that but it was only with me, obviously. My food was delivered and I took a small bite. It actually wasn't half bad! I continued watching him though. I felt like crap. No, worse than that. I felt like I wasn't even good enough to scrape gum off his boots
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:49 pm

"No no no." He waved his hands with each word, "It was a bowling ball, ya see? It wasn't actually his roommate. We put his clothes on it!"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 am

I couldn't take more than my second bite. I couldn't stomach all the food at once. Watching him laugh with her was more than i could bare. It was so unbelievable! On impulse I got up and walked over. "Hello, I'm Adelaide, I don't believe we have met!" I said to the girl offering her hand to shake.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:21 am

He almost coughed up his soda when she spoke. Almost. "Excuse me lady. Could you....Bother someone else?" his tone was flat but way he spoke showed how annoyed he was. I mean, He was on a date.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:27 am

Looking over to him, I smiled, "No, I really don't believe I can! See, I'm not really to keen on going back to rehearsal and it's just no fun sitting by myself," I told with, irritation seeping into my tone. I really wouldn't have minded if he left but the fact that he asked another girl to meet him was too much for me
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:29 am

"Alright. That's good for you lady. But....Can you not tell someone else? Probably someone you know? I mean, crashing our date isn't going to make you any less tired. Do you have to do that here? You'll just embarass yourself Ma'am."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am

"Zidane Tribal!" I had asked around for his last name, "You stupid rat b*st*rd! I have had enough of your sh*t!" I slapped him harder than I had ever slapped anyone. Ever. I was pretty strong too. Gymnastics and dance and weight lifting every week had seen to that. "I might be the brattiest girl you have ever met but at least I actually think about other people once in a while. You are so unbelievably selfish!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:52 am

Luckily Zidane had prepared himself for that or he surely would have fallen completely out of his seat. Instead, his head just spun a half circle, and then he looked back to her. "Of course I am. I mean, it's not so easy to survive. Now shoo I'm on a date, and you've interrupted it. Oh, and apologize to her like a good little girl and go cry on Damon's should or wherever else below the belt he has you."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next