Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Date (Alexa)

2 posters

Go down

The Date (Alexa) Empty The Date (Alexa)

Post by #Megz Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:56 am

I quickly ran out of my cabin, grabbing my jacket in the process. I was wearing a tight black V-neck and ruefully a jean skirt. It was the only thing I had that was 'date material'. Nana had gotten it for me for christmas and I'd never gotten around to exchangeing it. The hem was well above my knees and I had been tempted to put on legging but having woken up at 1:45 I didn't have many options. I reached the field and sighed, realizing my hair was down. Hewas probably gonna give me lots of crap about that. " Dios me veo con una chonga." I muttered. I looked down at my watch. 3:05.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

The Date (Alexa) Empty Re: The Date (Alexa)

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 pm

The Date (Alexa) JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Damn...I really got to go. Got a date with Carla," I said pulling away from the Aphrodite girl. We were at a less populated section of the lake.
"Two more minutes?" she asked. Of course she wanted more. What girl wouldn't want a make out session with me? I looked at my watch. 2:59. She wouldn't mind if I was just slightly late... Girls were always late to dates anyways. Couldn't hurt. I pulled her back onto my chest and kissed her again, tangling my fingers in her hair.
"Bye!" I called over my shoulder as I walked towards the strawberry fields with a small, black ice box in one hand. I got there at 3:07.
"Hey, sugar, sorry I'm late," I said with an apologetic look on my face

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:53 pm

I looked over at Damon and smiled slightly. I would never agree to such a thing but I had actually been somewhat looking forward to it. " It's alright your highness." I said, shrugging.
I looked down out of habit and blushed a bright red having yet against noticed the skirt. Practically all of my leg was visible and the converse weren't helping.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:50 am

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"You look nice," I complimented. From her outfit yesterday I could tell this was a bit much for her. I hadn't really dressed up or anything. I was wearing a purple t-shirt under a black leather jacket and dark, loose skinny jeans.
"Come on, then! I brought a snack, hope you didn't fill up on lunch," I said taking her hand and leading her partway into the strawberry field. I stopped in between two rows and set down the ice box. I didn't mind sitting on the dirt but she might. I sat down and took off my jacket.
"You can sit on this if you would prefer," I offered, setting it down next to me.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:10 am

I sighed and followed after him into the strawberry field but still smiling.Atleast he was laying off my outfit for now. "Whats wrong with the ground?" I asked, sitting down infront of him. He was probably used to snotty girls who couldn't stand dirt. That just added to my amazement at him asking me out.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Um...no," I said slightly surprised. Opening the small ice box, I pulled out a small plate of food and set that down on my jacket instead. Reaching in, I also pulled out a few napkins and two bottles of water. "Nothing big since dinner is soon," I explained picking up a cracker and spreading a bit of the soft cheese on it. This was the good, expensive stuff. I didn't do cheap.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:07 pm

I smiled slightly and looked over at him."That's alright." I said, smiling at him. I didn't smile often but...I don't know. He made me want to smile." So where do you come from?" I asked, brushing my bangs out of my eyes.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:51 am

"This time I was born in Sydney, Australia. My mother moved to California a while back though. Originally, I'm from London, England though. What about you?" I told her vaguely. Keep her guessing. Mysteries kept them coming back for more

[/font][/center]
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:37 pm

I raised an eyebrow. 'This time'? I decided not to ask. He'd tell me if he wanted too.I blushed slightly at his question."Hawaii." I answered, shrugging." My mom moved there from Bolivia with my aunt right after college. She worked as a ship mechanic while my aunt ran a beachside restaurant."
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"I haven't been there yet," I told her idly, "Is it as nice as everyone says? Seems kind of overrated to me.."

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:50 pm

I laughed. " Honululu is beutiful and the beaches that aren't infeasted by tourists are nice too. But in a way yeah it is mind of overrated." I said, shrugging. There was only so much to say about hawaii. " So hows it like in California? Tons of celebirtys and beutiful people?" I sked smirking.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:08 am

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Only in Hollywood and they aren't as beautiful as magazines make them look, it's are retouching. Now this," I said pointing at my perfect face, "is all natural!" I said being cocky. I was in a really good mood right now for some odd reason
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 pm

I laughed and shook my head." Your lucky, your highness.You must get away with so much 'cause of your pretty face." I said,smirking.I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ears and sighed. I really wish I had tied it up.It was pretty long and all it does is obstuct my vision.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:47 pm

CLOSED
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down