Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working...right? (Alexa)

3 posters

Go down

Working...right? (Alexa) Empty Working...right? (Alexa)

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:50 pm

" Set straight damn you!" I yelled at the small piece of metal I was using to fill a crack in a sword. It's like the metal simply refused to get into the right shape long enough to heat up and the set. I sighed and set it down. I needed a breack. I'd been at this way too long. I'd already started screaming at inanimate objects. I sighed and turned my attention to my sketchbook, continuing my desighn for the Harley I was planning on building. I always liked the Forges. It was secluded and warm all the time.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Working...right? (Alexa) Empty Re: Working...right? (Alexa)

Post by Hawk Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:42 am

I walked into the forges, after having finished training. I had a few swords that I needed to work on, fixing and reparing. I dropped the bag onto the counter, and pulled out the first one. Celestial bronze, 3.5 feet long, and very bent. I didnt ask when the owner had asked me to fix it, but I wondered how he had managed to bend it like this.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Working...right? (Alexa) Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
/\/\/\/\/\/\

I groaned when the boy handed my sword back. How in the world had be managed to bend that much. Best not to ask... Time for a trip to the forges!
Hesitantly, I walked in, hoping Carla wasn't too mad at me for shattering her boyfriend's nose. Maybe she wouldn't even be there though! Hopefully. "Uh... Can someone fix this for me?" I asked not looking directly at her. There was another boy too. Maybe he could fix it
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:51 pm

I looked up from my sketching and smiled warmly seeing Brax. In all truth I didn't hol it against him. He was just trying to protect me in a way. I stood up and set my sketchbook down. I walked over to him, my back straight and my head high. I was only ever like this in the Forges. Everything was so much more calm here. "I got it." I said, smiling shyly at him. I inspected the sword and grinned. " How ya been Brax?" I asked, sparing a glance up at him while I inspected the sword some more.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 pm

I looked up when Brax walked in, with his bent swords. I walked up to him, and looked at the swords. "Yeah, I can see what I can do to fix these. AAnd I dont even wanna know how they got so bent." I replied. I took the swords, and walked back to my table, and placed the swords next to the ones I was working on. I wrote Braxton's name down on the bucket.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:11 pm

I let the boy take the swords, not really wanting Carla to question me about it. I wanted to genuinely talk to her too. She used to be pretty much my best friend and now... Well, since she started dating Damon we had drifted apart quite a bit. "Thanks Devlin!" I told him sitting down. "So, how have you been Carla?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:26 pm

I shrugged slightly and leaned against the table. " Fine. Really backed up on my training though." I said, sighing. I'd been real busy lately what with the forge and Damon. I placed my hand over his out of habit. " You?"
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:34 pm

I smiled. "You were never behind before. Maybe if you dumped your loser boyfriend you wouldn't be so behind," I suggested casually. When she put her hand over mine I jerked it away. I'm not sure why and I instantly regretted it but it wasn't like I could take it back. I folded my arms over my chest
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:55 pm

I sighed. Not this again.I blushed slightly and slid my hand back. " What happened to us Brax?" I asked, frowning slightly. Could he really hate Damon that much?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:30 pm

I shrugged, "You chose Damon over me. My door is always open to you, Carls! You will always be my best friend, no matter what," I told her smiling a bit. I couldn't be mad at her, I just didn't have it in my. Unfolding my arms, I reached over and took her hand in mine
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 pm

I blushed slightly and smiled at him. He always made me feel better whether he knew it or not. " Thank you...for before. Crys wasn't home and I didn't really know where else to go." I said, meaning when I had slept in his room for the night. I had thanked him with breackfast in bed but I hadn't stuck around very long after. I had had to get ready for me and Damons first date and whatnot.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:45 pm

With a smile on my face, I looked down at her hand in mine. It used to be not a big deal at all. There was a time when she practically lived in my room. But not anymore. Ever since she started dating she didn't come around anymore and things got super awkward. It was about to get even more awkward in a few seconds, too. "It's not a problem! Actually, I was wondering if maybe you would be up for movie night...?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:57 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked up at him, my eyes wide. We hadn't hd a movie night in forever. I grinned and nodded my head. " Yeah, that'd be great. There's this new horror movie I've been dying to see and Crys says its real good." I answered, smiling brightly. I really enjoyed hanging out with Brax and for a moment it felt like it was back to the old days, when me and Brax would see each other more more than twice a day and life wasn't so difficult.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:21 pm

"Sounds good to me! Seven alright? The usual snacks?" I confirmed very happily. 'The usual' included strawberries, chocolate bars of every kind, popcorn, and coke and rum. I didn't drink alcohol that much, but she did. "So, my girlfriend, Ashleigh? Remember her? You were right... She left," I said with a huff. "I was such an idiot! I'm a son of Zeus, of course it wouldn't work out with a daughter of Kronos!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 pm

I grinned brightly and nodded my head. " I'll get the movies and the starwberries. It's your turn for the candy and popcorn anyways." I said, smirking slightly. I always had fun at these things. My smile faltered when I heard about Ashleigh. I sighed and gave his hand a squeeze. "I know how ya feel. I still can't believe Terra left." I said, sighing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:06 pm

I finished working on the swords, and then I cooled them down. I polished the blade with the cloth, and them shined them. "There you go Daxon. All done, Here you are." I said, as I turned around and walked up to him. I handed him the swords, and smiled.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down