Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only)

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:51 pm

"Oh really?" He ran a hand along her body, "And how did you come across this information." Zidane, although good at persuasion, wasn't doing his best at the moment. He was too intoxicated. She was too....everything.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only)

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:56 pm

I blushed and closed my eyes, shivering at his touch. I opened my eyes again and smirked. "Just thought of it, really. But it's right isn't it?" I said, a mischevious smile playing across m lips. I sighed blisfullly and cuddled up to him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:59 pm

He rolled out of the bed, and dressed himself. He pulled open the door, and before he walked out he looked out to her. "I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't lie to me." Moments later, the rental started. He would have to return it. And get dinner.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:08 pm

" I don't lie!" I called out after him. I sighed and got out of bed. I streched for a bit before making my way to the bathroom and taking a nice long shower. I sighed and dried off, quickly getting changed into a pair of jeans and a tanktop. " Now what?" I mumbled, looking around. I sighed again and set to work setting up my clothes in the closet but keeping away from the heavy lifting.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Not long later, Zidane returned, slamming shut a sleek, black, brand-spankin new, Camaro. But the most important was the bag in his hands. A small paper sack, nothing too obvious of it. Outside of the two french frie arches.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:17 pm

I stopped unpacking and walked over to the kitchen having heard the door. I smiled at Zidane and pulled him into a hug. I grinned seeing the Mickey D's he had at hand. " Almost done unpacking. Did you already pick out a car?" I asked, cocking my head slightly to the side.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:43 pm

He sat the bag on the table and nodded to the window, fries in his mouth disabling his speaking organ. Finally when he choked them down he spoke, "It's the black Camaro. Got a good deal." He didn't want to mention it was...complementary. Zidane seemed to be able to pull the impossible recently. Like get a brand new car for free, or some of Crys' cake free as well. He just knew people.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm

I walked over to the window and looked out spotting th car. My eyes widened and I looked at him over my shoulder. " How on earth did you get a Camaro in so little time?" I asked, blushing slightly. I didn't mind as much as I should have but I couldn't say shiz. I had connections too though I had more in L.A than here. I sighed and walked back over to the kitchen. I pulled out a fry from one of the bags and popped it into my mouth. " You're amazing ya know that?" I said, smiling whimsically.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:53 pm

"I do." He smiled and pulled her into a hug, breathing in her very being. It was spectacular and apalling that a woman could mean so much to him. His mind wandered to Kylar, but quickly dismissed the thought. She was his now. And he would meet her parents soon.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2