Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only) Empty Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only)

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:48 pm

" Where do you want these?" asked Carla, holding up a medium-ish trunk that held some of my more expensive shoes. I smiled and pointed toward the small pile of stuff I had. I didn't have a lot of clothes but it was all good quality so I couldn't fret much. I sighed and put the remainder of my CD's into one of my bags. "I think thats it Chere." I said, lookign over to Carla. She smiled and nodded her head. " I should get going. Don't wanna be late for the movie night. Zidanes gonna show up in like 5 minutes right?" She asked, smirking slightly. I rolled my eyes and started ushering her out the door. " Yes he is. Put on those little white shorts you have when you go to Brax's." I told her smirking. She just rolled her eyes and walked off to her cabin. Psh, the thanks I get for trying to help her . I looked around and sighed. I hadn't exactly grown attached to my room but I was kind of nervous. I hadn't lived with someone else in over 5 years. This was pretty nerve wraking.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only) Empty Re: Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only)

Post by Alias Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Zidane knocked lightly on Chrysanthemum's door. Today was the day she was to move in with him. Today was the day that everything would change. it was.....Horrifying. He'd never felt such fear. "Crys. It's me."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only) Empty Re: Packing up and movin (Accy-kun only)

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:16 pm

I smiled brightly and walked toward the door, pulling my hair out of it's ponytail in the process. I didn't want to seem so rugged infront of him. I opened the door and smiled brightly. " Hey, love. Just about finished." I said, pulling him into a hug. He looked nervous but it was to be expected. This was a pretty big day.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:14 pm

"You want me to check and make sure you've got everything?" He laughed lightly, "Like all your underwear?" He winked, and smiled mischeviously. "You want me to go ahead and load this up or would you like to wait for a while?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 pm

I blushed slightly and rolled my eyes. He would offer to check my underware. He wouldn't be very disapointed though. Nearly all of it was from victorias secret anyways. " Nah. I'm sure everything in its place. I'd like to head out now though." I said, taking his hand and leading him to the small sort of pile my stuff made. There were two bowes full of shoes and books and other stuff and then two suitcases full of clothes.Not exactly a lot but like I said before. It was expensive shiz. " You know we're probably gonna have some of the sexiest children ,love." I said, grinning mischeviously as I leaned down to pick up one of the suitcases.

Last edited by #Babygurl on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 pm

"From our Genes?" He knocked her hand away, and grabbed all of the suitcases, trying to hold them all with only two hands, and had to slide the handles of one or two up his wrist. "There's no question about it. Now, let's go load these in the rental. You don't need to be lifting anything Dear."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 pm

" Yep. I want them to have your hair though. I never really liked mine." I said, smiling slightly.I had actually thought a lot about what our kid would look like.I rolled my eyesand chuckled seeing him try to juggle all the bags.I grabbed one of the lihgtest bags from him and the solitary box on the floor that held some of my jewlary and most of my CD's. It really wasn't all that heavy. "Oh come on. I'm pregnant not disabled." I mused, kissing him on the cheek.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:43 pm

"I love your hair...." He glared at her as she took the case from him. Heavy lifting can actually kill their baby. He wouldn't hate her were it to happen, but he would cry...Harder than he'd probably ever. "Use the Wheels at least?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:56 pm

I sighed and set the bag down. I opened it up and half shoved/jammed the box in then zipped it up again. I pulled out the little pully handle and smiled slightly. " I think thats everything..." I said, looking around the room one last time.I turned to leave but froze remembering something. I walKed over to the bathroom, opened the cubbard under the sink and pulled out a red boX with a white bow and a blue envelope underneath the bow.It was a gift from my father for my birthday which had passed like a month ago and I hadn't gotten around to opening it. " Thats it for sure." I said, smiling brightly at him once I got back to where I had stood before.

Last edited by #Babygurl on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 pm

He spied the item in her hand, but disregarded commenting on it. It wasn't his business. Not yet anyways. "Allright...be careful ok?" Moments later everything was loaded in the back of the Rental Car and Zidane pulled himself into the driver seat. Starting the car, he looked to Crys, "Want me to get a bigger apartment? It could help us out in the long run..."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:11 pm

I plopped in next to him and put on my seatbelt. I shrugged at his question. " It sounds like a good idea. I got enough savings from the bar so we could get a nice one." I said, smiling slightly. It'd be fun to drive around New York looking for a nice place to raise or child/children. Hopefully everything wasn't as expensive here as it was in Europe. I sighed and streched upward, my hands slightly touching the roof of the car. My back had been aching recently but I read somewhere that was normal in pregnancies.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 pm

"I have plenty of money. I come from an.....Eccentric family." He shrugged and shook his head disapprovingly, "Not that I stay in immense contact." Of course, that's only because his mother was institutionalized for suicide and schizophrenia. Life is never simple to anybody. "But, let's stick with what we have for now. We need to stay close to camp for at least until it's born. Especially as it grows...but we can move once it's born. Ok?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 pm

I noddded along, agreeing with what he said. I wasn't going to let him pay for everything but that was a topic for later.I sighed blissfully and sat back in my seat. " I got an apointment at the Hospital in about two weeks. I'm suppose to go atleast once a month after I reach 6 months." I stated, putting my hands over my stomach subconsiously. My thoughts wandered over to Vivi for no aparent reason. I chuckled and glanced over to Zidane. " I'm sure it'll love Vivi as a pet. Not many kids can say they have a monkey." I said, grinning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:46 pm

"I'm getting rid of Vivi." He shook his head lightly, as he pulled the car into a parking spot. "He's getting too big, and definitely out of control. But on the lighter side of things." He gestured around, "We're here."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I sighed and frowned slightly. Strangely enoug I'd grown fond of the little monkey but he'd probably go to some big arse enclosement whith a bunch of monkey babes and whatnot. I smiled brightly seeing the apartment. I undid the seatbelt and jumped lightly out of the car. It was still kind of cold outside and I shivered slightly. I sighed and zipped up my hoodie. I never liked cold weather. " You wan't me to get one of those little cart things to get the bags?" I asked walking oer to him once he was out of the car.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:56 pm

He tossed her his keys, but didn't look to see if she caught them. "No, just make sure the door is open. I'll get everything up." He pulled the trunk open and reached in, gathering all but one case. Deciding to make a second trip, he replaced another bag, and balanced himself.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:59 pm

I caught the keys with ease and nodded. " Don't strain yourself." I called over my shoulder before entering the building. I motioned the guy at the desk to open the door for Zidane and he mooved without hesitation. Huh. Maybe pregnancy did give you some sort of magical all powerful glow. I pressed the button for the elavator and got in as soon as it opened up. I pressed the number for his...our floor and sighed. This was really happening.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Zidane practically fell into his bed having sat down the last case. Somehow, the elevator happened to not be wide enough for it. It sucks living on the fifth floor. "Crys~" His voice sang from beneath a pillow that was covering his face.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:12 pm

I couldn't help but laugh as I emerged from the bathroom, my hair up in a ponytail and my shoes and hoodie discarded. " Yes, love?" I asked, leaning across the bed and pecking him on the cheek. He looked tired. The luggage had probably been to wide to fit in the elevator. Would explain why he's so tired. " Do you want me to get you anything?" I asked, rubbing his back soothingly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:20 pm

"Lay down with me for a bit?" He arched an eyebrow at her as he removed the pillow from his face. "We could...Cuddle~" His voice was soft, yet alluring. "If you want."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:25 pm

I blushed slightly and chuckled. " ~You know I always wanna cuddle with you~" I murmered into his ear as I lay down next to him. I certainly did not want to en up like one of those boring couples who did it only once or twice a week. The idea kinda scared me. I shook my hair out of its ponytail before leaning in and kissing him softly but deepening it as I wrapped my arms aruond him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm

In a blink Zidane was above Crys. His mind wandered to how he'd managed that, before registering his shirt had somehow disappeared. But it didn't matter at this point. He was too immersed. She was the only thing on his mind. He leaned down, their lips locking.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:38 pm

I blushed slightly and kissed back and soon we were tumbling into everything else.
~timeskip~

" Definatly better with practice..." I murmered, panting slightly. I smiled and kissed Zidane on the cheek. No wonder he bragged so much. " Enjoy it?" I asked, smirking slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm

He arched an eyebrow, "Better with practice?" Seconds later he was close to her, an arm draped around her. "Care to explain that one?" he disregarded her question, demanding his to be answered.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:45 pm

I blushed slightly and nuzzled his neck. This was something I wouldn't mind getting used to. " I meant that it got better the more it is done." I answered, smirking slightly. I was sure as hell right about it too.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next