Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun) Empty Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:06 pm

*Beep-Beep-Beep-Be-* I slammed my hand on the alarmclock and sighed. I hated waking up early. But it was nesacery, today was the day we were leaving for france. I wiggled out from under the covers and looked at the clock. 5:12. We had atleast a good two and a half hours until we were actually suppose to get to the airport but it was a long drive and we had to get ready. I turned to Zidane and gently shook him. " Honey...wake up...gota get ready...and go...on a plane or whatever...ok?" I murmered. I sighed and stood up, streching upward before heading to the bathroom. Luckily we had packed all our shiz the day before so we only had to worry about getting ourselves there.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun) Empty Re: Meet the Parents ( Accy-kun)

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:10 pm

"Mmm..." He rolled over, his eyes still shut lightly, "Five more minutes Crys..." He spoke softly, and almost as if theyed been next to eachother for years. He rolled again and his eyes shot open when his head connected with the wood floor. "OW!"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:13 pm

My head snapped to where he lay on the floor. I sighed and walked over to him and kneeled down. " I see the bed bugs got you." I said, smirking slightly. I offered him my hand so he could get up. I wasn't that fazed by the fact I was only in my underware and a baggy t-shirt. He sure as hell had seen me in less.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Zidane stared at her bare thighs as he looked up. He crossed his legs slightly as he stood. "Today's the day?" He asked as he turned from her. He pulled a shirt over his head, and spun back to Crys, his hands finding a way to her underwear, squeezing slightly as he caressed her lips with his.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:27 pm

I kissed back and drapped my arms lazily over his shoulders."Mhmmmm" I answered, too stubborn to breack apart from the kiss to answer. I sighed and pullled away. I kept thinking of my dad and getting all turned off. Ew." Come on. Gotta get ready or...whatever." I mumbled, shrugging. I sighed and walked over to the bathroom yet again, my eyes still hlf lidded out of tiredness.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:31 pm

"I'm ready when you are." He spoke his pant's buckled to him, and everything seemingly in its place. "Though my stomachs a bit sore from last night." He didn't need to wink for her to know he was. It was just that simple. But he wasn't being sarcastic. It did hurt to bend down. Did people bow greetings in france? If so i'm royally Fu-
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

I blushed a bright red and laughed." You're lucky we aren't going to Japan." I said, smirking. Bowing would probably hurt like a mother for him. I quickly washed my face and then wiggled into a nice pair of ripped skinny jeans and put on red a tanktop. Over the tanktop I put on a black vest and I finished it off with a pair of my cherry red stiletos and some mascara.I wanted to look good for the trip.I slipped on my engagement ring and walked out of the bathroom.I smiled at Zidane. " How do I look?" I asked, awalking over to him with a slight sway to my hips.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 pm

"They're ripped...." He gestured to her pants. What if everything was ruined because he couldn't convince her dad they could dress well. "Shouldn't you wear something....whole?" he asked for lack of words. Things had to be perfect.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:53 pm

I bit my lip to keep from laughing.Laughing now would be bad. He was really serious about this. " They're supposed to be ripped. It's in style and my father sure as hall won't mind." I said, shrugging. My father wasn't a big stickler on clothes as long as they covered the basics.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm

He didn't want to bend on this, but he didn't have much of a choice. It was up to Crys to wear what she thought was right. He didn't need to control her whole life. "Maybe...We should get underway?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 pm

I sighed and nodded my head.I couldn't blame him for being a little nervous. I grabbed my purse from the kitchen counter, glad that that was the only thing we had to carry since the luggage was already in the car." I already have the tickets." I said once we were at the car.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:24 pm

"You've said that three times now." He laughed pulling it in reverse. Moments later they were at the airport, ready to go. "I'm so nervious...what if he doesn't like me. What if I see your parents in their...Playhouse?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked at him my eyes wide. " You won't accidentally run in on them. From what I've gathered she's a screamer." I muttered darkly. I sighed as I waited impatiently in the line to give our tickets to the lady. I had never been one for waiting and I was nervous enough as it was. We finally reached the lady only to have her look us up and down. " Are you both sure you're old enough to go on as adults?" she asked, her blonde hair bobbing around in her short haircut.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:55 pm

His voice came out rougher than he planned but he hadn't necessarily cared, "Are you sure your old enough to be taking your bi-polar period devoted angst against passengers?" He pushed past her, carrying Crys through with him, "I'd rather your soft moans to a scream any day."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 pm

I bit my lip to keep from laughing at the ladys face. Damn did she look pissed. I blushed a bright red to what Zidane said last. I looked down and smiled feeling an awful lot proud of myself. Once we were seated I sighed and streched upwards.My back had been killing me recently. I was sitting in the isle seat up in first class. I didn't do cheap.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Zidane knew the trip would be long. Why make it so early in the morning though? So you were still tired when you got aboard. His head touched Crys' shoulder and he was out. Fast asleep, the darkness deciding to become images in front of him.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 pm

I smiled slightly seeing him fall asleep. Sleep...that reminds me. I rested my head on top of his, falling asleep as soon as my eyes had closed.
~timeskip~
"... -Arriving at your destination shortly." called out a very brisk voice over the intercom. I sighed and gently rubbed my eyes so I could wake up. We had 5 minutes at best befor the plane landed. I sighed and gently shook Zidane, smirking slightly.It had almost hecome my job to wake him up. " C'mon sleepy head. We're practically there." I murmered as a stewardess came by, collecting blankets and pillows and whatnot.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Zidane's eyes were closed, yes. But he hardly got any sleep. He was too nervious. Too overworked. They flitted open slightly, but he just nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck, kissing it softly before pulling away. "I don't think i've ever been more scared." He whispered.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 am

I blushed slightly and sighed. He was cute when he was sleepy. " Thats ok.I'd be worried if you weren't." I said, taking his hand and giving it a reasuring squeeze. I didn't want him to worry too much. If he seemed to hi-strung my dad would ask a lot of questions. A stewardess passed by us informin everyone to buckle up so the pilot could land. I sighed and buckled up, a little pissed that I had to get all uncomfy.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 pm

"Just call..." His voice faded in and out. "Just call." It became slightly clearer, "Just call me if you need anything Cecile." Her beautiful face filled his vision, "Don't worry big brother I won't need to!" He smiled slightly at her, "Just call if-" He was holding her porcelean face now. Blood running out her nose and eyes, she was dieing. "Cecile..Cecile No!" Tears began running down his face as he clutched her body to him, everything was cold. So cold...

His eye's flashed open. "I'm sorry, did i just fall asleep again?" He'd had problems like this before, and not just a few times.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 pm

I sighed and kissed his cheek softly. " You did." I answered, sighing. The plane had already landed and people were just getting out of their seats and starting to grab their things. " Come on love." I said, unbuckling my seat thingy and standing up. I streched upward and sighed. It wasn't long now until I would be seeing my father and I was starting to get nervous.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:20 pm

"For you Cecile.." He whispered standing. "You always wanted to see france." He shook his head, "Crys. I'm ready." He said, meaning he had no fear left. Her parents were going to love him, and if not, he'd force them to. He'd marry her either way if she'd have him.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:30 pm

I smiled sweetly at him and offered him my hand.He looked ready to take on an army and then some. I like it. I already had my bag at hand and the foot trafic would get pretty heavy. I didn't want to loose him. " Keep close. It's easy to get lost in the crowds."
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:33 pm

"I'll just do this then." He laughed as he placed his hands firmly on her butt, "Lead the way!" He chuckled lightly and retrieved his baggage. He followed closely, but not obnoxiously so.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 pm

I laughed and blushed slightly. Oh how I wished I had a 'That was Easy' button right about now. We managed to get of the plane fairly quickly since we were in first class and soon enough we were in the airport pick up area. I looked around and sighed, spotting a chaufer with a cardboard sign that read 'Bouvier et Tribal'. " Found our ride." I said, pointing it out to Zidane.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next