Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 Empty Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 am

I took a deep breath and then with a running start did a round off and raised my arms up in a 'V' at the end. I lowered my hands and wiped the smile off my face. The landing was bad, I didn't bend my kneese enough. I sighed and re-did my ponytail. Today I had chosen one of my less flashy outfits and simply worn a blue tight fitting tanktop with black shortshorts and a pair of all black high tops. I did't really know what I was doing today. I guess I was practicing Gymnastics again but my heart wasn't really in it either. I sighed again and sat down on the grass. I took a swig of water to cool down even though I hadn't broken a sweat yet. This whole Kylar thing had me going crazy and I didn't like it.

Last edited by #Babygurl on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 Empty Re: Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:35 pm

She was definitely beautiful, even though she clearly hadn't been trying to look as such. Yet, his eyes were repeatedly drawn to her, as if she were the only person around. Zidane let out a sigh, "Most beautiful person here isn't even me this time."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13 Empty Re: Just..chillin...oh wait ( Accy-kun only) PG-13

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:45 pm

I looked up having heard someone speack. Didn't hear what they said but someone had spoken. I smiled slightly seeing Zidane. I liked him a whole lot better than Damon and I wasn't sure why. Both were flirty and kind of SOB's but I guess Zidane hadn't really tried to make all budd buddy wih me like Damon had. I stood up and smiled at him " 'ello Zidane. Still breacking hearts?" I asked, smirking slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm

He shrugged, since when did he break someones heart? The only person he was remotely against was that one stuck up chick at school. And half the Dionysis cabin. And especially Adelaide. But broken someones heart? Surely not. An attack like that would be fatal to any human being, not having a working heart would be devastating. "I heard about you and Kylar, Thought I could help clear your mind some. If you want that is."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:55 pm

My smile flatered some and I looked away. Word sure had spread around fast. The aphrodite girls had probably overheard from Damon who I knew for a fact heard from Carla. I sighed and looked back up at him. "I don't mind." I answered simply. I was fine with it really. Zidane was smart. Maybe he would figure something out.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:01 pm

"Kylar told me what happened...I think only a few other people know," He said, completely reading the emotions on her face. "Anyways, do you have any preference for what we do. I mean, you can tell me anything if you need to. I'll carry it to my grave if you so wish it ya know?" He took her hand lightly, and drew her towards a bench. For some reason it was always easier to talk when you were sitting down, he made himself a small mental note to figure out why, as he took a seat, and patted the spot next to him, after wiping the dirt from it with his hand, for her to sit.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:08 pm

I sighed and sat down next to him. I cassually layed my legs over his lap. I was pretty loose. And it was culture in France. Not many people made a big deal out of touching so much. " The aphrodite girls heard and now it's like everyone in the whole damn world knows. My dad even called to tell me it was ok but I think that was Carlas doing." I said, frowning slightly. I sighed and leaned back on my elbows. Everything had gotten so complicted recently.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:13 pm

"Things shouldn't have turned out this way, I mean, it's your own personal business. I just want to know that you're ok. Things can be tough, and Kylar's pretty beat up bout it no matter how correct you were in making things like this. Things can just be tough sometimes" He sighed and patted her legs, "Beautiful people shouldn't be sad."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:20 pm

I sighed and smiled up at him. He sure had a way with words. " Do you think it was a good idea...for the breack? I thought it was a good idea at the time but now... I just don't know anymore." I whispered, frowning slightly. Nights had gotten a whole lot more lonely the last couple of days.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:24 pm

"Well, yeah I do. But not for the right reasons." Zidane pulled his head away from her, and shook the thoughts from his mind. "Listen. If you ever need anything. Anything at all then..."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:28 pm

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What reasons would those be?" I whispered though I wasn't sure he heard me. I slightly cocked my head to the side and I looked at him blushing slightly. " I come to you?" I asked, my voice above a whisper this time.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:35 pm

He blushed slightly, after his ear's registered what she had said first, but quickly dismissed his reply upon hearing her next few words. "Well, I was going to say shout it from the nearest rooftop, but that works too..." He leaned in close, as if he were going to kiss her, but instead, moved his mouth to the edge of her ear and whispered, "I'm here for you." His lips, brushing her cartilage slightly.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 pm

I blushed slightly and sighed. " Thank you." I mumbled, playing with his fingers. I didn't mind being so close to him. It was kind of strange since I would've been freacking out if it was Kylar. I smirked slightly and looked up at him. " I don't think I could find many rooftops to scream off of. Theres my shift but I'm real busy then." I said, shrugging slightly as a smile played across my lips.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:44 pm

"Well, I guess that leaves only one option then eh?" His lips caressed her cheek softly before he pulled away from her. "Are you sure you're fine? I can't very well sleep at night knowing there's a beautiful woman such as yourself in pain now can I?" Zidane winked at her slightly as he leaned back against the bench, allowing himself to relax.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:48 pm

I blushed a bright red when I felt him kiss my cheek but I didn't say anything. I didn't mind. I sighed and cuddled up to him so I was more comfy. " You're going to have many sleepless nights then Zidane." I mumbled, my cheeks still red. I had always been a sucker for sweet words wether I liked it or not.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 pm

He shrugged, and looked out at the horizon. "Perhaps so, but as long as I get things better in the end, what's it matter? Ya know, they say you never get over the last person you were with until you find someone new?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:53 pm

I looked up at him, a quizical expression on my face. " Really?" I asked, the uncertanty clear in my voice. I really had no idea. My knowledge on relationships went as far as dates and sleeping with them.

Last edited by #Babygurl on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 pm

"That's what they say anyways." he shrugged, a whimsical expression playing on his face. If things were so easy he'd let himself get attached more. But the only reason it never worked in such a way for him is because he didn't believe it was true. Perhaps that's all it takes? "Just thinkin of ways I could help"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:59 pm

I sighed and stared down at my hands. I pecked Zidanes neck out of impulse. " He was one of the only people I ever let in. Loosing him is like he's taking that part of my heart that I gave to him. It hurts like a mother." I said, putting my hand over my chest simbolicly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 pm

He shrugged, "Then take a piece of mine." As if things were that simple. But hey, perhaps they were? He himself was definitely sure that things were a lot simpler in retrospect than when you were actually facing them. "I don't mind."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:18 pm

I looked up at him and blushed. Take a part of his? " And how exacly can I do that?" I asked, my bright green eyes searching his. Hearts weren't physicaal things you could mend and cut in half and give away. It was so much more complicated than that.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:27 pm

"Almost like how Kylar took yours, Just ya know....Date me?" His face was red, but he didn't look away, didn't show a weakness. And, although he hadn't had an actual 'Girlfriend,' he wasn't afraid to try it.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:29 pm

I raised an eyebrow at him. I sighed and looked away. " I don't need a pitty date Zidane. Thank you for the offer but I don't do 'pitty'" I stated bluntly. I was completly oblivius to the fact that he meant something else. I was just too much of an idiot at times.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:34 pm

He shrugged once more, not even blushing, or any form of emotion. "Then don't do it because you think I'm pitying you. Especially because I'm not. Chrysanthemum, I've had a crush on you since we met. It has nothing to do with pity."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:38 pm

I blushed a bright red and mentally facepalmed. Sometimes I wonder if my natural hair color is actually blond and not black. I'd changed it enough to be weary of what it's actual color is anyways. I leaned forward a little as if to kiss him but I just did it so I could look directly into his eyes. " Well...then...yes." I answered, my cheeks still red.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next