Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova}

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova} - Page 2 Empty Re: *OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova}

Post by #Megz Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 am

I blushed fuoriously and looked up at him.Did he just...ask me out?...HOLY CRAP HE DID! I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes.Calm down, calm down... I opened my eyes again and and looked at him, trying hard not to blush. " S-sure. I'd love to...But...Why?" I asked, failing terribly and blushing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova} - Page 2 Empty Re: *OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova}

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:28 am

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova} - Page 2 JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Well, why not?" I asked with a slight look of confusion. I knew exactly why she asked. Because she was normal and I was god-like. But there was not reason for me to voice that. Better to boost her confidence first before I started tearing her down and breaking her heart.
"I think your cute, and I like your personality. Isn't that enough?" I asked bring her hand to my lips and kissing it.
"Meet me at the strawberry fields around three o'clock tomorrow, alright?" I said before turning and walking out. I walked straight to my cabin, being able to sense it and set my stuff down on the nicest bed, not caring that it was already taken. I just moved their stuff to what would have been my crappy bed.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:36 am

I just nodded, blushing all the while.I sighed and walked into my room, closing the door behind me. What on earth had I gotten myself into.
" Becuase I'm not worth it..." I answered to no one in particular.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:37 am

OOC: Do you want to make the date topic?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:46 pm

CLOSED
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2