Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova}

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova} Empty *OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova}

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 am

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova} JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Yeah, mum, talk to ya later. Look, don't worry about the flight home. I don't see you dying anytime soon. Just go to sleep and it will be over soon enough," I told her standing half way up the hill.
"Take care ok?" I said trying to hurry this along. Lynette was probably the best mom I had had out of the three but she wasn't exactly the best provider. I was anxious to just get her back home and start my time at camp. I probably wouldn't be able to do as much drinking and partying but I really needed a change of pace.
Lynette hugged me again, crying. "I'm really going to miss you, Damon. You try to behave at least the first week and don't tell people when they are about to die ok? It just depresses most people and if they are going to die they might as well have fun. Throw them a party or something...alright?" Lynette told me. I could tell she was trying her hardest to be motherly. Maybe I should be kind though I would definitely not be following her advice.
"Sure, mum. I'll try. You aren't very good at this whole mother thing though..." I said with a laugh.
My tempermental mother stepped away and gritted her teeth. "I tried Damon! At least give me that! Gods, what is your problem? I'm trying my hardest!"
"Yeah, yeah. I know mum. I was making a joke. You've been a great mother, the best I've had. Come on now, I'm leaving. Now isn't the time for your rage," I said dismissively. Lynette hugged me one more time and kissed my cheek.
"Your right. I'm gonna miss having you around alright? I'll call you when I get home alright? Make your father and Lyssa proud. Wreak havoc where it isn't needed. Have fun this time ok?" Lynette said before walking back down the hill. I watched her until she was gone.
Walking to the top of the hill I looked down on the camp. Weird...It seemed different somehow. There appeared to be a whole lot more cabins now. Did I miss something while I was absent? Maybe they would finally have a cabin for my father. I was tired of the disrespect we recieved around here. I had made an oath not to put up with it this time. An oath I planned on keeping.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova} Empty Re: *OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova}

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:25 am

I sighed and crossed out the desighn I had in my sketchbook. Sure fire proof ice cream had seemed like a great idea but it would either be to hard or too yucky. I stuck my pencil behind my ear and closed my sketchbook, chuckling at the picture of 'The Pointless Button' on the cover. I stood up and dusted off my baggy blue jeans and my black V-neck. I'd already given up on my hair though. It was going to sat in its braid until I could think of something better to do with it.
I started walking off toward camp,my hands shoved in my pockets and my head up in the clouds. Hanging out just outside of the border was nice since it was quiet and there weren't usually any people but it was also a long trip back. " And maybe I'll catch fire. And something warm to hold me, something pure to burn away the darknes, inside my mind. I guess I only claim to be nice.." I sang, smiling at the memory of my favorite sone And maybe I'll catch Fire by Alkaline Trio. It was kind of ironic too since my father was the God of fire and all.
Being in my little dream bubble and all I didn't notice the boy until it was too late. I crashed into him, dropping my sketchbook in the prosess." Sorry sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I said, reaching down to grab my skectbook and trying hard not to blush.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova} Empty Re: *OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova}

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:48 am

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova} JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I ran a hand through my hair, thinking about what the rest of my day might look like. Go find Chirod and torment him. Set my bag down in the basement where the Hades kids stayed. Well, unless I found out we got a cabin now. After that I would probably go down to the lake and flirt with some nymphs or Aphrodite girls. If I remembered correctly, that was where they tended to hang out cause they could show off their bodies. Then it would probably be time for...
My planning was cut short went someone ran into me. Not someone very big apparently since I only stumbled about a half a step forward before catching myself.
Turning I saw it was a small girl. She looked maybe fourteen or fifteen at the most. Not very tall and rather small. "Well, isn't that a nice way to be welcomed back!" I said sarcastically.
The girl didn't look to be that confident. She was trying not to blush, too. Probably one of those quiet girls that mostly keeps to herself. I could have fun with her!
"You know, sugar, if you wanted to talk to me you could have just said hello! It tends to make a better impression. I know my gorgeousness is intimidating and all but still, it's more polite," I told with a bit of sarcasm in my tone. Yeah, I'm concieted. So what? It's better than being all, "Oh poor me! I'm so ugly, no one could ever love me!" No. That's just totally lame.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:56 am

I quickly snatched my sketchbook up and looked at the boy. I caved in and blushed a bright red. He wasn't kidding about the gourgesness. I frowned and stood up straight and crossed my arms over my chest. " Well I'm sorry your highness. Would you like me to announce to the world your most gracious arrival, maybe throw in a couple dragons and princesses to make it interesting?"I said, my tone of voice harsh and sarcastic. I wouldve gone further but I had already snapped back into reality. I blushed and even brighter red, and looked down, letting my hands fall to my sides. What on earth had gotten into me?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:17 am

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

So the girl had a temper too. She was more confident than I had expected. That's good. I like 'em fiesty! I raised an eyebrow at her question and sarcastic apology.
"If it would make you happy, darling, it's fine with me! Aw! Look at that blush. Someone's embarrassed about her outburst..." I said trailing off with a grin. This was pretty fun. She didn't even make me flinch in the slightest. In my lives I had dealed with far worse than her. This girl wasn't even worth my time.
"Anyways...I'm Damon Petrova since I'm sure you are just dying to know," I held out my hand for her to shake.
I glanced around quickly, looking for someone familiar. Maybe some nymphs I knew or a centaur or something. I needed someone who knew me. Someone I could torture. I needed someone who at least knew of me and might show some dread at my arrival.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 am

His coment made me blush an even deeper red." Lo siento." I mumbled,frowning slightly. I cautiously looked up at him through my eyelashes. Gods why is it always the conceited people who get the pretty faces?I shoock his hand and rolled my eyes." Of coarse. I'd rather keel over making the next nuclear bomb but this is right up there on the list too." I muttered.I sighed and looked up at him. Well atleast he wasn't cheking me out. Nana had told me that having a chest this large was supposedly a gift but all it got me was weird looks from guys.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 am

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

Running my hand through my hair again and laughed. I wasn't quite sure what she meant. Sounded rude to me though.
"Whatever. So, when did camp change? Seems there are a few more cabins then the last time I was here. One for my father yet? Of course not. We don't belong here."

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:47 am

I coked my head to the side.What did he mean 'We don't belong here.'? All children of the gods were welcome, right? "Well there is a Hades cabin. Also Thantos and Hecate and so on and so forth." I said, my voice soft for once. He probably wasn't as bad as he seemed.Everone had one good thing about them. Something that made them worth saving.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:59 am

*OPEN* Camp Half Blood is so NOT ready for this! {The REarrival of Damon Petrova} Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
:=:=:=:

I walked out from the cover of the trees. I was patroling the borders. Not on duty, just cause I was bored. "Hey Carla!" I greeted her walking up. I knew everyone. That's pretty much what happens when you are here your whole life.
"Hello, I'm Braxton, son of Zeus." I said offering the boy my hand. He started to shake my hand but pulled away when I said Zeus. Got a grudge?
"Damon, son of Hades." he replied coldly. That made sense. Most children of Hades hated me with a passion.
"There's a cabin for me now? How interesting..." he replied to Carla. His cold, black eyes started to roam over Carla's body.
"Keep your eyes to yourself! It's impolite!" I snapped at him. He just laughed and replied, "I can look wherever I want. Since when do you control me?"
"Since I am your senior," I said coldly.
"I've got years on you and I don't care who your father is!" he said. Damon appeared to be slightly pissed off.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:08 am

~Perfect timing for Brax XD
I blushed a bright red and waved shily to Braxton. We were only aquantences but he was very nice.I blushed a bright red noticing Damon look at me. Well there goes that.I expertyl stepped in between them and put a hand on their chest kind of a a peace offering. Two powerful guys fighting right now wasn't that good an idea. " I'm Carla Marie Macintosh. Daughter of Vulcan. Nice to meet you, your highness." I said, still blushing slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 am

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I sighed when she stepped between us, clearing trying to stop a fight. "Nice to meet you, sugar. Now, if you don't mind, I'm really trying to start something with this loser and you are in my way!" I said smiling an evil smile. I looked to Braxton. He had a bit of a temper.
"Got some Lyssa blood in ya too?" I asked sarcastically.
"No, I just don't appreciate people like you!" he retorted turning a bit red from anger.
"Like what?" I asked with an innocent tone. Most people didn't like 'people like me'. You learned to live with it fairly quickly.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 am

I sighed but stayed in place. I didn't want either of them getting hurt."Yeah well I'm trying to stop it. You just got here your highness but if making peace with people isn't something you can handle then theres nothing we can really do." I said, gulping down my fear and looking Damon straight in the eye. I looked over to Brax, my eyes pleading for him to atleast try to cooperate.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"I'll see you later Carla," he said smiling at her. He turned to me and pointed a threatening finger at me saying, "You better behave around me or your gonna get your wish and I think it will come back to bite you in the butt!" He walked into the camp.
I laughed as I watched him leave, "Fine! You got your wish, I won't start anything with anybody today. And actually, I just returned. The people may have changed but I know how things run around here. Frankly, I still don't give a damn though," I said laughing. "So, how about you and me head into camp and you can show me around this new updated camp," I told her with my most dashing smile that took most girls breath away. I put an arm around her waist.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:30 pm

"Adios." I said, smiling reasuringly at Brax. He was a ood guy but his temper was weird like mine. I could handle Damon...hopefully.I raised an eyebrow at his smile.What on earth did it mean? Gods now I wish I had listened to Nana when she talked about boys. I blushed slightly at him putting his hand around my waist. "Oh, alright your highness. I may not be the prettiest tour gide but I know my way around." I said, sighing. I slipped out of his hold and took his hand instead. I strated walking toward camp.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Oh your plenty pretty, sugar!" I said generously. "It might help others see it if you stood a bit straighter but you are a beautiful girl, Carla!"
She wasn't really my type but I loved having girls chasing after me. It really boosts confidence. Not that I'm insecure or anything. Far from it really. And maybe if other girls saw me with her they would get jealous. That's what I was hoping anyways. I would walk the walk and I was really good at talking the talk when I wanted to. She was going to get the full force of my awesome god-likeness.
She held my hand. That was a good sign. "Lead the way dear," I said with a dazzling smile

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:59 pm

I blushed a bright red and kept my head down. " If I stood any straighter no one would be looking at my face for sure. No straight guy atleast." I mumled, frowning slightly. I didn't know why he was being nice to me but it wasn't so bad. I looked at him again,raising an eyebrow. There he goes again with that smile. I walked forward, smiling slightly to myself. Maybe I was a little pleased with how nice he was being.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:58 pm

OOC: Made me laugh! Smile
Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Oh, that's not true, my dear, you have a very lovely face!" I told her oozing generosity. Why was she raising her eyebrow at me? I wondered. Before I could voice it though, she started to smile. Good I was finally getting through to her!
"So, who is your god parent?" I asked just to make conversation.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:13 pm

I blushed a bright red and kept m face down. We were nearing the entrance hall. " Vulcan. Roman God of fire and ...stuff." I said, shrugging. I stopped once we reached the doors, taking in a deep breath. I froze suddenly, hearing giggles. I looked to the side and saw a group of Aphrodite girls pointing at us and giggling. " Crap." I muttered.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Um...did I miss something? Last time I was here it was just greek gods. Only us underworld travelers knew about the Roman god doubles and crap." I said a bit confused.
I kept walking with her when something jerked my arm. She had stopped. I turned around. She looked really embarrassed. I soon found the reason. A group of Aphrodite girls. I waved to them, flashing my best smile and they all turned red and started whispering to each other. One of the braver girls walked up.
"Hi, are you new?" she asked.
"Yes, Damon Petrova, pleasure to meet you," I said kissing her hand. She blushed. Good.
"Do you want my sisters and I to show you around?" she asked bravely. Her sisters watched enviously.
"Thank you, but I already have a guide," I told them boldly.
"Her?" she said with a look of disgust.
"Yes, her name is Carla and she was sweet enough to show me around. But maybe we could go down to the lake together tomorrow or something. This time slot is reserved for my dear Carla," I told the girl. She seemed pleased with this.
"Sure, tomorrow, come by my cabin," she said before walking back to her sisters. They were all whispering to each other quickly.
"Shall we proceed sugar?" I asked her smiling, proud of my work.

Last edited by Alexandria on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:23 pm

I sighed and let go of his hand. " Best be carefull your highness. She'll tap anything with a pretty face and a pulse." I muttered darkly. Was I...mad? No no. Why would I be mad? Sure that bish was taking Damon away from me but...He's not mine, why should I care?! I snapped back into reality. " Oh come on." I said, grabbing his hand and walking into the enterance hall. What was wrong with me?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I chuckled at her slightly cynical tone. I was about to say, So will I, but I stopped myself.
"Thanks for the warning. I think I can take care of myself, dear. I'll keep that in mind though..." I told her vaguely. Best not to give away that I had already figured that out it was precisely why I had asked her to go to the lake. I could use some harmless, emotionless making out. It had been... what? Almost 72 hours since I had last had a girl begging for me to kiss her. And it didn't appear Carla was the type to speed things up. She was going to be very important to me.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 pm

I sighed and looked up at him. " I'm sorry." I mumbled keeping my head down. I led him down the hallways pointing out the dormitories. I stopped infront of the Vulcan cabin. I looked at Damon through my eyelashes. " Wait here a sec." I said, then walked into my room. My bed had black pillows and Red spreadhseets. The rest of the furnuture like the dresser and the closetr were metal and covered in multiple and colorful stickers. I placed my sketchbook on my dresser and turned to leave.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

I leaned against the door to the cabin, waiting rather impatiently. Waiting isn't exactly one of my strengths. I thought about the Aphrodite girl. She was exactly my type of girl. I could get her and her sisters to share me no problem. But my goal right now was Carla and that didn't exactly align well with my plans. Well, there was not reason she had to know...I'd just have to keep it my dirty little secret.

OOC: Got a feeling this one is coming to a close and we're gonna have to make another topic to continue. Damon's gonna ask her on a date first though Smile
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:17 am

I stopped abruptly hearing a sort of whring sound come from my closet. I turned around and slowly aproached it, my eyes searching for any signs of danger. I opened the door in one clean motion.
Inside was...a metal bug? I took a closer look at it. It mostly resembled a praying mantis but its multiple eyes and spindly legs also made it look like a spider. I picked it up gently and placed it on the palm of my hand. " Well aren't you cute." I said, grinning. I could probably take it apart and make it a bit more moble but the craftman ship on the body and eyes was beutiful.
Everything was going great...but then of coarse the damn thing started counting down. "5,4,3,-" it squeked. I dashed out of my room into the hallway, throwing the bug down the hallway. "2,1." It exploded in a fiery...poof I guess. I frowned. " Damn. It was so cute too." I said, frowning..
I turned to go back in and check for more of 'em but instead I yet again crashed into someone.Just my luck eh?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:43 am

Damon Petrova
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Well, don't you just love running into me?" I said sarcastically. Okay, so I had gotten a bit bored of waiting. It's not like it's the end of the world or anything.
A tour of the camp had started to sound a bit like a waste of time. I could manage to find my way around. I could already tell where the Hades cabin was. It radiated death. Easy to find. And I could see the big house in the same spot. Which was good because I had a centaur to torment with my rearrival.
"So, I had a question for you. How about instead of you showing me around camp, we post pone it in favor of something more... fun. You don't have enough fun. Sugar, will you go on a date with me. Nothing fancy... Just down to the lake or the strawberry fields. Those are both still here right?" I asked her in my smoothest, most charming voice

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next