Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesse Arrives (Open RP)

2 posters

Go down

Jesse Arrives (Open RP) Empty Jesse Arrives (Open RP)

Post by EnglishAlex13 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:00 pm

So here I am at Camp Half-Blood, I'm not too sure exactly about how I arrived here; it's all seemed to become one huge haze of taxis and planes across eastern america.
I take in my surroundings, a densely packed pine forest and a faint hill in the distance. My dad told me that hill was where I needed to go, so I head over in that general direction, new, green suitcase trundling over the uneven ground behind me. As I walk, I start to hear quiet murmurings; they're nothing unusual though, I've had them ever since I can remember. When I first heard them when I was smaller, I used to think, that I was going insane, but since learning of my mother I'm not as bothered anymore, knowing that it's just the trees and forest flora conversing between themselves.

Last edited by EnglishAlex13 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

EnglishAlex13

Back to top Go down

Jesse Arrives (Open RP) Empty Re: Jesse Arrives (Open RP)

Post by Hawk Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Falcon

I was sitting at the top of the hill, leaning agaisnt a large Oak Tree. i was watching the sky, looking at the birds and the clouds. I was somewhat lost in my own little world.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishAlex13 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Drawing closer to the once distant hill, I notice one of the voices seems to strengthen, a girl's voice, a young girl's voice. I also notice something that I really should have noticed earlier, at the peak of the hill, one pine tree towers above the rest, like a king of the forest, or a queen...
Intrigued by the pine, I slowly wander back and forth along the bottom of the hill, gazing up at the natural giant. I make the connection between the girl's voice and the tree and, as I have done in the past, try to contact the tree. I'd never been very successful in the past, only managing to communicate with small flowers, so I don't know why this time would be any different. But, with the mystery of this tree gnawing away at my mind, I try anyway. With expected results. No contact except the whispers and murmurs I've become so familiar with.
And so, with a minor failure in the bag, I give up and start to walk up the hill.

EnglishAlex13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:57 pm

I was to busy watching the sky that I didnt see a boy walking up the hill. I heard footsteps , and I looked around to see where they were coming from.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishAlex13 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:11 pm

As I walk up the hill, I stare deeply up into it's branches and needles, hoping for a clue as to the truth of the tree, but nothing presents itself. Sensing that I'm reaching the top, I lower my gaze to look out over the camp that I'll be staying at; it's huge, with plenty of natural spots. I smile to myself, maybe I will like it here. I walk past pine tree, giving it one final look and noticing a blonde-haired boy sat beside it. I give him a weak smile and carry on my way down the other side of the hill.

EnglishAlex13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:25 pm

I stood up quickly when the boy didnt stop. "hey, who are you, and what are you doing here?" I called out to him.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishAlex13 Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:39 pm

I turn my head to face the boy. "I'm Jesse-" I said it quieter than I expected. "I'm Jesse." I call out, finding my voice after days of silence on taxis and planes. I stand on the spot, not having the courage to walk towards the boy, but nor having enough to walk away down the hill.

EnglishAlex13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:45 pm

I walked towards the boy. "Its nice to meet you Jesse. I am Falcon King, son of Apollo. What brings you all the way out here to Demi-god Academy?" I asked him. I held out my hand for him to shake.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishAlex13 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:02 pm

I shake his hand slowly, then reply "I'm a Demi-god..." I quieten down and look around at the forest, not making eye contact. Looking back at his face I ask "Where should I be going?" before looking away again.

EnglishAlex13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 pm

"well it depends on where you want to be going." I replied
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishAlex13 Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:12 pm

"Uhm, I'm not too sure..." I scratch the back of my neck and look around. "Where should a new guy be going?"

EnglishAlex13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:19 pm

"well it depends on what you wanna know, I could be able to help you, and if not then Chiron is the man, well horse, or rather I guess centaur, you wanna see about anything." I replied.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishAlex13 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:27 am

"Well, where is this," I hesitate, remembering that he said horse, "horse?" Why should I be going to see a horse? Surely, if I'm the son of a Goddess I should be doing more worthwhile stuff than, from what I can gather, talking to a horse?

EnglishAlex13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:20 pm

"here, follow me, Ill show you around. And Ill bring you to see Chiron." I replied. I started walking down the hill towards ther main camp.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishAlex13 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:40 am

I grip the handle of my suitcase with extra force as I follow Falcon down the other side of the hill towards the main bulk of the camp where I'll be spending the next chapter of my life.
It's mainly compromised of greenery: forests, fields and I think, orchards of strawberries and grapes if I'm right. In the middle there are cabins which are all clustered around a courtyard and just to the side I can see more buildings which include an ampitheater and a large wooden house. In the distance, opposite where I am now, I can see a coastline and wonder if it is actually the Atlantic Ocean or just a pretend sea created by the Gods for our enjoyment.

EnglishAlex13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down