Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first rave... {Open}

2 posters

Go down

My first rave... {Open} Empty My first rave... {Open}

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:45 pm

My first rave... {Open} Still_loving_by_Wakeupnaked_large
Rhett Velcram
+++++

I was really nervous about tonight. When I got back from the lake I had spent like twenty minutes pacing, trying to figure out everything that had happened. My brain was kind of a jumbled mess from everything. I still wasn't quite sure but never the less, I pulled on my thick denim jacket with wool on the inside (I had made sure no sheep died in the process before buying it) and walked out of the cabin. "Wish me luck!" I told Kaine before walking to the hill. Thalia's tree. I was a bit early and sat down against the tree, waiting for Jovan
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

My first rave... {Open} Empty Re: My first rave... {Open}

Post by Hawk Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:53 pm

I walked out of my cabin, after getting ready for tonight. I had showered, and got some fresh clothes. I threw on my jacket, and walked across the courtyard towards Half Blood Hill. I saw Rhett waiting for me, and I walked up to him. "hey, you look nice. You ready to go?" I asked him.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:08 pm

I stood up, looking down at my clothes as he commented on them. "Uh, thanks. I'm ready!" I told him grinning broadly. I was eager to prove myself. Prove what? I'm not really to sure but I felt like I had something to prove to everyone. Maybe that I wasn't a complete prude?
I was still not quite too sure what this actually was. Was it a date? He had kissed me after all. But maybe it was a mistake since he did say he was drunk. Probably just going as friends. Well, we weren't really even friends... This whole thing confused me! Everything was so much easier with animals. Maybe he wasn't sure what this was either. "Let's go!" I said suddenly anxious to get there and not have to think about it anymore.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:29 pm

I walked down the hill, with Rhett following behind me. I had a taxi waiting for us, and I climbed in. I slid over to the other side, to make room for Rhett.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:03 pm

I climbed in the taxi and bit my lip. Not exactly the cleanest car in the world but it really wasn't that bad. Better the trash in here than in the forests or ponds. "Is there going to be a lot of people?" I asked him curiously
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 pm

I nodded. "Yeah there usually are a lot of people, but thats what makes a Rave truely great." I replied.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 pm

"Oh..." I mumbled a bit nervous now. Me plus big crowds usually didn't go over to well. I tended to end up sitting with my head between my knees, hyperventilating. And that was just not attractive! He did not need to see that. Maybe I would find some way to calm down though. Something popped into my mind. I might be able to get Jovan to give me some wine or something. That always calmed me down. I'd ask when we got there though. It'd be kind of weird if the taxi driver turned around and I was suddenly holding a random wine glass
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down