Cooking and other things.(Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cooking and other things.(Open)

Post by #Megz on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:05 pm

"Dammit!" I quickly pulled my bread out of the oven and sighed. Thank the gods it wasn't burnt. I set it down on the counter and looked around. Nothing else to do. I took off the oven mits and served myself a glass of water.Ever since I had been alowed to cook in the academys kitchen my days hadn't been as bad.

Coralline Theresa Conception ,17, Daughter of Rhea and granddaughter of Leto, Dating Alec Flores
Alexandra Ellanora Nekohime,14, Daughter of Bast and granddaughter of Minerva, Taken
Rosella Starre,18, Daughter of Dionysus,Single

If you want to RP,have any questions or want me to take a look at your Characters just pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can Wink
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooking and other things.(Open)

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:55 am

RPing as:Sydney Mc'Neil

Once I arrived at camp, I encounterd a horse-man. This horse-man told me about half-bloods, the camp layout blah blah blah, but when he asked, "Any questions?" I asked "Why are you half-horse?And is there a kitchen around here? I want to whip me up some food." Chiron told me that he was called a centaur, and being half-horse was completly natural, and pointed me towards the kitchen. I entered just in time to see a girl saying, "Dammit!" and yanking some bread from an oven. I stared at the bread while the girl poured herself some water.The bread was horrifying. I could make better blindfolded. Then again, I thought about what the goat-man who brought me here that said somthing about powers and because of them Iwas a naturally good cook,baker, ect. Given that I coudln't do anything else at the time I said "Hi, I'm Sydney Mc'Neil, daughter of Demeter. Who are you,and can you show me around the kitchen? I want to know where everything is."
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:43 am

I looked up and smiled at the girl."Hi.Crysanthemum Bouvier.But most call me Crys.I would be glad to show you around.There isn't much but it's good enough."I said,sighing.I held out my hand for a handshake.

Coralline Theresa Conception ,17, Daughter of Rhea and granddaughter of Leto, Dating Alec Flores
Alexandra Ellanora Nekohime,14, Daughter of Bast and granddaughter of Minerva, Taken

If you want to RP,have any questions or want me to take a look at your Characters just pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can Wink
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:51 pm

I took the girls hand and shook, with a grin on. I was interested to know where, exactly things were. Chrion hadn't given me a very in-depth description of the camp, or where the things in the kitchen were.
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:30 pm

I smiled and started pointing out where everything was. " Spices in the cabinet, meat is in the middle off the fridge, sweets in the other fridge..." It pretty much went on like that for a while. There wasn't much else to say about the kitchen really.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:06 pm

"Great, sweets!"I had said."I can make cookies!"So, I started making cookies. I made the dough, and paused. I took out a handful of dough and stuffed it in my mouth."How I love cookie dough..."I said. "Want some?" i asked the girl who had been showing me round' the kitchen.
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:22 pm

I laughed and took a piece of the cookie dough." Merci." I thanked, grinning. I ate it and chuckled. I was glad to know I wasn't the only person who ate cookie dough by itself.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 pm

"Uh...No speake es spani?"I had no idea what language that was.Looking back at the cookie dough, I asked "Want to just eat the rest of the dough by itself, or should we make it into cookies?"
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 pm

I chuckled. I guess most people didn't know the simplest word in french. " How about we eat half and make the other half cookies?" I asked, grinning.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:51 pm

"Sure."I shovled half out, and took out a cookie cutter.i wasnt in a creative mood, so I made all circles and stuck it into the oven.As I stuck some more dough into my mouth, I asked "So, what other fun things are there to do at camp?"
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 pm

I ate another piece of cookie dough and sighed."Well theres the beach and the lake, Arenas a good place to practice." I said, shruging.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

"I see..."I looked around, and saw a small, potted venus Flytrap. it was probably there for looks, and got replaced every so often. But that didnt stop me from wanting to have a little fun."Hey, theres this weird thing i figured out i can do.Watch."I waved my hand, and the plant suddenly started turning, and turning, and then,I metally made it rapidly snap.I laughed "Cool, right?"
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:44 pm

I grinned and nodded my head. " Watch what I can do."I said, smiling devilishley. I grapped a small basil leave from the spices and seasoning section. I put it upright in my palm and concentrated. Soon the small basil leave turned into the full plant.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

"Now that is cool."I grinned. Even I can't do that, and I'm a child of Demeter! So I asked,"How can you do that? Who's your god parent?"
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:51 pm

I chuckled. " I am a daughter of Persephone and I've had years of practice. My father owned a Produce shop back in France." I said, my accent thikining slightly.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

"A produce shop? Sounds awesome! I love nature. But I had to spend most of my time destorying it, hunting for food because of my fathers uhh...Breakdown, after he lost my mother..."I looked down at my hands, sad and wondering how my father is holding up now.
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

I put a hand on her shoulder and smiled reasuringly. I didn't want her feeling sad. I heard a beeping from the oven. " Cookies are ready." I said, slipping on an oven mit then grabbing the cookies out of the oven. I placed them on a cooling rack and smiled. They looked good.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

"Ahh, cookies. Can't wait for them to cool down. They're almost as good as the dough!"I stuck my hand in the bowl of dough, and stuck another handful in my mouth."So, whtacha' wanna do while the cookies are cooling?"
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:11 pm

I chuckled and looked around. I smiled widely, spotting icing and sprinkles. "How about we decorate the cookies?" I asked, walking over to the icing and sprinkles.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

"Good idea!"I immediatley slected the red a green icing. On the first cookie, I began to ice a picture of a rose, petal by petal, leaf by leaf.
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:17 pm

I laughed. I liked energetic people. I grabbed the black and red icing. I made a red border on one of the cookies and wrote in black icing 'Property of Crys' in fancy scrypt. I chuckled and started working on another cookie with the blue icing, making a snowflake.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

I looked at her cookie. She was a better artist than I was! I turned back to the icing, and replaced red with purple. I turned and asked her "Wanna see who can make the best looking cookie?"
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 pm

I chuckled. " Your on." I said grinning. I started icing another cookie, making a shel border with the white icing and a wave pattern in the center. I got the red icing and started making the hull of a tiny ship.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:24 am

Sydney Mc'Neil:

She was preetty good. I bet I could do better. I put the word 'Demeter' in a fancy script in the center,and made a border of purple flowers. Then, I added to the words 'A god of plants'
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:03 pm

I finished off the ocean cookie by making a yellow sail with green stripes. I looked over to her cookies and smiled. " You are very good yourself." I said, grinning. I went back to my own work, grabbing some blue and white sprinkles. I started placing them strategicaly around the snowflake I had made earlier.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next