Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only)

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:00 pm

I blushed slightly and shrugged. " I've only been hear for a little. I haven't been home since, too." I said, sighing. I still didn't completely understand why my father sent me here. I missed Hokaido and Kyoto and what little freinds I had. But I guess I didn't mind as much since I had Dillon.My cheeks burned a bright red once I finally realized how close we were. Not that I minded though. I looked up at him and slowly mooved my face closer to him. I was determined to get it right this time. No turning into a kitty midway.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only)

Post by SilverDagger Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Dillon nodded slowly, understanding how Alex must've missed her friends back where she used to live. He did too, but he mainly missed his younger sister. As he glanced down, he had to pause for a moment to take in Alex's beauty, but the moment Dillon had noticed that she was moving her face closer to him, he did the same by leaning forward. As his lips came in cantact with hers, Dillon really thought that it was only just a dream. Realizing that this was reality, her wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:25 pm

At first, I was surprised he even leaned in. But afterwords was just complete thoughtless bliss. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. Kya~~! Bring on the flowers and sparkles! Being a dedicated Mangaka and Anime lover this was the perfect romantic scenerio. Worst case scenerio he gets a nose bleed but I rather not think about that. My hands tangled themselves into his soft silky hair, pulling us even closer.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Dillon smiled into the kiss and hugged her waist tighter. This must've been surely a dream. Here he was, kissing the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Sipmly impossible. Pulling away, he leaned his forehead against hers. "Please tell me this isn't a dream," he said with a playful grin. His violet eyes stare deeply into Alex's as he stood there with his arms wrapped around her waist.

~AAAHHH, sorry Meg ;__; I was grounded xP~
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 pm

~Is alright. Being grounded must have sucked XP~

I sighed and stared right back into his eyes.I shook my head lightly as a faint blush made its way across my cheeks. It took my breath away just to look at him. " This isn't a dream. And if it is I hope I never wake up." I murmered in a soft voice, my cheeks burning a bright red. I felt so comfortble in his arms and so...safe. It was a rare comodity and I wasn't about to loose it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:21 pm

~I was begging to have some kind of internet xD ~

Dillon smiled warmly at her and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "Neither do I." he said, leaning in again. This was new for Dillon, acting off of such impulses, but with Alex it felt right. He knew she was special to him, and Dillon didn't want to let her go, afraid she would vanish into thin air.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm

~lol.When I go to Peru I go to a subway(only free WiFi) on foot which is an hour walk.XD~

I blushed a bright red and smiled sweetly at him. He had such a way with words,unlike me. I leaned forward as well and once again tangled my hand in his hair yet again. I don't think I would ever get tired of kissing these soft lips or bring held like I was now. Guess it was this so called princess coming out of me and enjoying being spoiled.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:46 pm

~That's not too bad xD Back in Philippines, I had two walk a mile too just so I could feed my Grandpa's chuckens :3 I loved to do that every morning~

Dillon's lips molded perfectly along with Alex as he held her in his arms. His lips were firm yet soft against her, and his arms arapped around her waist even tighter. His eyes had drifted to a close, but the butterflies in his stomach nor the pace of his quick heartbeat never stopped. He was in Elysium. Despite him never wanting the moment to end, he pulled away needing to breath. Resting his forehead on hers again, he smiled. "I probably should have asked this sooner, but would you go out with me?" he asked with that dashing grin of his.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm

~Yes it is. I'm chubbyz so I was like half dead by the time I got there.~

I panted slightly after pulling away. It was just...pure bliss. I blushed a bright red, my eyes growing wide. " Yes." I said, smiling sweetly at him. It took everything in me not to purr at that exact moment. My cat ears were back along with my tail but I didn't mind. I found great solace in the fact that he accepted me so easily. I leaned forward slightly. " I really,really like you Dillon-kun."I murmured,my lips lightly brushing against his.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm

~lol, but at least you got there Very Happy~

Dillon;s smile seemed to brighten up even more when Alex's cat features came back. He couldn't understand why people often found it awkward, he found it amazingly cool. When she replied yes, Dillon nearly couldn't believe it. He smiled at her again and caressed her cheek with his hand. "I could say the same, Kitty-chan," he murmured quietly kissing her again.

~Reddie has to sleep nao! Talk to you tomorrow, Meg! Very Happy *goes to sleep with the Black Butler music in the background* ~
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 pm

I blushed ten different shades of red but I didn't hesitate to kiss back. I don't think I'd ever felt more passionate in myy life then at this very moment. Well maybe when I went as Ichigo mew-mew to comic con but thats a different type of passion. My hands once again tangled themselves in his soft hair and my eyes fluttered closed. If this was earth then what was heaven like?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Dillon kissed her with an even greater passion that he had for playing the piano. He never really thought that he would even kiss such a beautiful person such as Alex. Her soft lips tasted like ambrosia to Dillon. Pulling away, a soft smiled was on his lips that no one would be able to wipe off of him face. "You are an amazing kisser, you know that?" he asked softly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:32 pm

There was that smile again. It just...took my breath away.I blushed brightly and giggled.He would say something like that. " I haven't really kissed a lot of boys. I'm just glad I didn't suck."I murmured, looking down at the floor. I sighed and rested my fourhead against his. " You are an even better kisser. " I said in a sweet voice, grinning slightly. My tail had lightly curled around his leg and my ears were sitting lazily on my head. I was in seven heaven and I did't plan on coming down anytime soon.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Dillon smiled and kissed her forehead lightly. "I would normally disagree with something such as that, but I'm sure to lose an arguement with that beautiful voice of yours," he said with a chuckle. As her soft tail warpped around his leg, Dillon couldn't help but feel warm inside. As they stood there, Dillon was content, but feeling the sun's power disappearing, he looked up to find the sky turning into a soft shade of orange. "Shall we walk back?" he asked taking her hand in his.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:40 pm

I blushed and bit my lip. Kya~! I snapped back into reality though with his question though. I hadn't even noticed the time change. I know I had gone out at around 2 so...I wasn't good at keeping track of time. I gave his hand a gentle squeeze and smiled sweetly at him. " Yeah. Hopefully our pets haven't run off." I said, grinning slightly. It would be just like Kirara to run off again. She had always been a very mischievous kitty.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Dillon chuckled and began to walk back from where they had came. "I don;t think so," Dillon said with a slight chuckle, "But if they had, I'm sure Antoinette is still with the kittens." He glanced across the lake noticing a few campers taking a swim on the other side. He chuckled seeing a son of Poseidon trying to get a daughter of Athena drenched."You know, I'm really glad I was able to meet you, Kitty-chan," Dillon said with a smile, turning to her.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:07 pm

I blushed slightly and shrugged. " Kirara is pretty adventurous..." I murmured softly.I smiled dreamily remembering when Kirara once jumped on one of Otou-sans important business clients and started licking his face because there was chocolate on his cheek. It had been quite a day. I blushed a bright red and nodded in agreement to what he said. I kissed him softly before murmuring " I'm glad I met you." I said in a soft voice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Dillon gently caressed Alex's face with his hand as she answered. He was glad she said that because if she hadn't he would probably visit his "Emo Corner" in his cabin. A place where he hasn't been in for quite some time now. "I'm glad," he replied. As they reached where they had left the pets, Dillon was somewhat surprised to find them all sleeping, huddled up together.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:19 pm

I blushed slightly and literally purred softly at his gentle caress. I loved it when I was being held or pet lovingly. Geuss it was the kitty in me. I chuckled seeing the pets all sleeping together. It was a very cute scene. " Should we wait until they wake up or do we carry them?" I asked blushing and motioning to the pets with my free hand. I wouldn't mind carryinng them but Ii was unsure at the moment.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Dillon smiled at Alex before glancing over to the pets. "Antoinette wouldn't mind waking up, but perhaps we should carry the kitties, ne?" he suggested with a soft grin. Squeezing, Alex's hand softly, Dillon then made his way over to the furry little creatures. It really was quite a sight seeing all of them huddled up together, but Dillon was simply glad they none of them had run off.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:11 pm

I smiled slightly and nodded. I had never been a very confident person but I knew Dillon-kun wouldn't judge me as harshly as others. " Hai. Kirara would hate to wake up at any time really." I said, grinning slightly. I leaned down and gently picked her up. As expected she stayed asleep. The both of us were very heavy sleepers.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Dillon nodded, and as Alex picked up Kiara, he shook Antoinette ever so lightly waking her up easily. Taking his own kitten in his arms, Dillon then stood and pet Antoinette with his free hand. He then turned to Alex with a grin, "Should we take them to your cabin?" he asked, petting the kitten's head softly, making sure not to wake her.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:34 pm

I nodded and shifted Kirara so she was lying on her tummmy. "I have an extra kitty bed for any little visitors." I said, grinning slightly. I grave Dillons free hand a gentle squeeze then began to lead him to my cabin. I hadn't ever had a boy come into my room who wasn't family but I was throwing caution to the wind. Come on, whats the worst that could happen?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Dillon nodded understandingly and smiled as he walked with Alex to her cabin. "Great," he said referring to the new kitty being able to stay with her. As he walked into the cabin he glanced around and waited for Alex to get inside. "really nice cabin," he said with a grin.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 pm

I blushed slightly and grinned.It'd be nice to have another kitty around. Kirara looked like she needed a playmate. Hopefully I wouldn't turn into some crazy cat lady though. That would be terrible. " Thanks. It is not much but I try my hardest." I said, stepping inand setting Kirara. She instantly ran over to my bed and jumped on, attacking a squueky mouse toy she had. I chuckled and looked over to Dillon. " Would you like some water or tea?" I asked, motioning to the miny kitchen in the back of the cabin with a wave of my hand.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3