Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only) Empty Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only)

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:04 pm

"Kirara get back here!" I called, jumping over a small bush and trying to catch my kitty. She just meowed lowedly and went faster. I growled, my kat ears sprouting at the top of my head. That always happened when I was annoyed of afraid or just feeling any emotion strong enough. I could control it at times but I was alone right now so it didn't matter. I was wearing a yellow sundress with greeks style sandaly and my usual cat collar necklace. It wasn't cat chasing close.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only) Empty Re: Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only)

Post by SilverDagger Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only) 1469915_YHOPAXICTYWQLFS
Dillon Krail
Son of Eos

Dillon smiled slightly to himself as he walked around the lake with Antoinette scampering on ahead. A bright blue winter sky showed that it would be a nice day today. Not even just a single cloud could be spotted. Stuffing his hands into his blue jeans, Dillon shuffled around letting his black and white converse be dragged in the ground. He also wore a green-blue opened button-up shirt over his dark blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Dillon sighed slightly at the silence, but then a voice rang out.

Dillon's head whipped up to find a girl chasing a kitten. Glancing over at his usually energetic dog, he only found her laying fown near the bank to take a nap. That was a twist. Seeing as the kitten was nearing him, Dillon scopped her up in his arms making sure he held her gently. "I see that this little kitty likes to run," he said with a smile, his French accent slipping through a bit, as he walked towards the girl who her presumed was the owner of the cute kitten. Looking up at her, he grinned. Bonjour, Mademoiselle. My name's Dillon. Seems like you have a rather energetic kitten here."
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 pm

One second Kirara was on the ground running, the next she was gone. I slowed down some and looked up. I blushed furiously seeing the boy, my ears standing straight and my tail coming out because of it. I had never been good around males, much less cute ones.

" K-konichiwa...I-im Alex...Yeah...Kirara is energetic." I managed to stutter out, my cheeks still a bright red. Kirara looked at me from the boys arms and meowed.' He's soft'. to me. Another one of my many handy trcks, I speack feline.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Dillon smiled again gently with his violet eyes shining. He could already tell she was one of those who didn't really speak much and, judging by the first word that had stumbled out of her lips, Dillon was able to tell the she was either from Japan or had some Japanese relatives. Well, that was really just a thesis. He knew he shouldn't be coming to conclusions so early.

Noticing her cat ears and tail, he chuckled lightly. Let's see tail, ear, and kitten, maybe daughter of a feline goddess. "Nice to meet you, Alex," he said petting the kitten she called Kiara on the head, "I also know the feeling of having an energetic pet, and if you don't mind my asking, who's your godly parent?"
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:57 pm

I blushed again and smiled timidly at the boy. " Y-you can call me Kitty-chan i-if you like..." I murmered, looking down at my hands, my tail swishing back and forth nervously. I looked up at him with my big eyes after he asked a question. " Nani?...Oh... Bast is my mom and Minerva is my grandma." I answered, still blushing. I blushed alot when I was nervous. It was only after I had thought a little about his question that I finally realized he had probably seen my ears and tail. My hand shot up to one of my ears and I blushed,yet again, a dark scarlet.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Dillon smiled again as she said how she was related to the gods. A Egyptian goddess as a mother and a Roman goddess, if he remembered correctly, as a grandmother? He had to admit that was pretty cool. Still petting the kitten in his arms, he nodded at the nickname that she suggested. "Kitty-chan, ne? Hmm, I like it," he said with a grin. Being raised up in a major business, it was only proper that Dillon was taught how to speak other languages. Noticing her scarlet blush, Dillon schuckled lightly. "There's no need to blush," he said with a grin. "And I think having ears and a tail is pretty cool. If only I had powers like that." Petting Kiara once more, DIllon then put her on the ground hoping she wouldn't run away.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 pm

I blushed again and smiled slightly, loweing my hand from my haor. It was really coool that he didn't mind my cat ears. Most people just found me weird and scurried away soon enough. " A-arigato Dillon-sama...uhm...Who is ypur godly parent?" I asked while picking up Kirara from the ground. She had always hated wet dirt for some reason. ' He's nice but he smells like dog.' she purred. I chuckled and scratched inbetween her ears.

~Desu if I poof red-chan. I'm on my DSI and the batterys alll red XP
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 am

~Gomen nasai, Meg-chan, for not being able to post sooner. ^_^'

Dillon smiled slightly glancing back towards the lake for a split second to make sure that Antoinette was sleeping. Thankfully, she was, but in all truth, there was nothing to worry bout even if Antoinette was awake. Dillon knew that she was gentle around cats unlike other dogs. "No need to thank me for anything," he said shoving his hands into his pockets. "And my mother is Eos." His eyes shined slightly and a seemingly warm aura seemed to suround him slightly, but it was faint and light.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Kirara meowed loudly, feeling the change in temperature and I giggled. She had always been very roudy. " That's cool. She is the goddess of the dawn right? Like Amaterasu." I murmered, grinning slightly. I froze suddenly, feeling something rub against my leg. I looked down and laughed seeing a cute little kitty down there. She had yellow fur with black splotches. " I uh...I attract kitties." I said to Dillon, blushing a bright red.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:03 pm

"Yep, he answered with a nod. Dillon smiled and bent over to pet the small kitten that was practically snuggled to Kitty-chan's leg. It was a cute little thing. If only Dillon knew if that kitten had an ownder or not he would definitely take the kitten in as a pet. "That's really cool," he said to Alex, standing up. "All I get to do is attract sunligtht during dawn."
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:22 pm

" That is cool too. You could get the worlds earliest tan." I said, grinning slightly. I was trying my best to keep the conversation going. I didn't want to be left alone again though I wasn't sure why. I chuckled as the new kitty started rubbing up to Dillon instead. ' Mommy~ Theres a dog over there~' meowed Kirara, staring at the golden retriever that aeared to be asleep. I chuckled again and nodded. " Yes there is Kirara." I murmered. I looked up at Dillon and blushed slightly. " Is the pretty dog yours?" I asked quietly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Dillon shook his head as he glanced at the rather pale skin od his forearm. he only chuckled slightly as he spoke. "I don't really think so," he said glancing down at the kitty and scooping it up in his arms. As he pet the kitten, Dillon glanced over at Antoinette just as Alex asked the question. "Hai, Kitty-chan," he answered with a fond smile. "She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember, but she's no threat to kittens and cats. She actually enjoys their company sometimes.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm

I smiled and cocked my head to the side. " So she's like Kirara to me but yours. I've had Kirara for as long as I can remember. Otou-san said she was a gift from mommy."I said with a dreamy expresion on my face. I had never met my mom but she seemed like a wonderful person. It was a goal of mine to be able to meet her one day though I wasn't doing a very good job of it. I blushed a bright scarlet , realizing I was just standing their staring into space with my tail swaying back and forth. " G-gomen Nassi Dillon-sama. I spaced out on you." I said in a soft voice, bowing to him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Dillon smiled softly at her as she spoke. She seemed to really love her mother. Dillon was just the same despite the fact that he hadn't ever met her before. There was also only one time when Dillon actually jearf his mother's voice back when he was new in Camp, but it was only in a dream. Nonetheless, he knew it was her. "It's okay, Kitty-chan," he said with a grin petting the kitten in his arms. "Say, have you ever met your mother before?" he asked curiously.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:31 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked down. Kya~! He's so damn nice! And he likes cats and kittys! That makes him a hundred times better! I looked up at him, my cheeks still warm when he asked about my mother. I shook my head no. " I haven't. B-but I want to. Outo-san said she was funny and pretty and wild and...well everything I'm not...B-but I really want to meet her. She just seems so amazing." I said with a dremy expression on my face. I snapped back into reality and blushed a bright red. I sighed and looked away. ' Mommyyy~ You're red again." purred Kirara swating at the little bell on my collar. I blushed again, my cat ears standing straight on my head.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Dillon chuckled and smiled warmly at her. Alex reminded him so much of his sister, but at the same time not really, if that even made any sense. His violet eyes shone as the sun rose higher in the sky. "It's okay, Princess," he said. "I'm sure in many ways you're still a lot like your mother. Also there's going to be an Olympus trip soon, and then-" Dillon paused to lift his hand and pat it lightly on Alex's head, "I promise that I'll help you find your mother then, ne?" he declared.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:39 pm

My ears slowly fell back down against my head. I felt a lot more relaxed around him than I though possible.
I blushed ten shades of red and smiled slightly. " Arigato Dillon-sama" I said in a sweet voice. I smiled cocking my head to the side. I mooved forward and pulled him into a one handed hug, mindful to keep the kittens from getting smushed. " I'll help you find your mommy too. That way we will find them faster." I said, grinning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Dillon smiled softly and wrappeed his arm around Kitty-chan's shoulders whilst making sure that the kittens were kept from being squished. Hugging Kitty-chan tightly for a moment, he nodded slightly. "Arigato," he spoke quietly as if he were afraid to ruin a sort of silence that was as fragile as thin ice. His violet eyes were shining as the sun peeked out from behin some clouds and the rays seemed to shine just towards where the two stood. With a small chuckle, Dillon released Kitty-chan and smiled yet again. This was his trademark, a smile that could rarely ever be wiped from his face. If it was ever to be replaced with a frown, though, you'd know that Dillon was serious.

Suddenly, a small, gentle bark was heard from the lake. Dillon reverted his gaze to the source and realized that Antoinette was awake. With a short, distinct whistle, dillon was able to call her over, and she was immediately trotting over with a lively spring in her step. Seeing the two kittens and the girl with cat0like featured with her owner, Antoinette stopped not too far away from Dillon, sat down, and tilted her head to the side as if to ask, "Who are the new people?" DIllon laughed lightly and turned to Alex. "This is Antoinette," he said walking over to pet her with the kitten still in his arms. The golden retriever yelped happily at the sound of her name and then sniffed at the kitten in her owners arms. Thankfully enough, Dillon saw the kitten only paw playfully at Antoinette. Dillon smmiled. Hopefully, those two will continue to get along.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 pm

I blushed slightly, my ears slightly rising in surprise. I hadn't expected him to hug me but I had no complaints about it either. I lightly nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck affectionatly, unsure wether he would notice or not.I snapped out of my daze when his dog awoke. I had a fith sense for those kind of things.
' Mommmy~Lookit! Put me down I wanna see the doggy!' purred Kirara, staring fixedly at Antoinette. She just loved shiny things ad with the sun out the golden retrievers name was a perfect description. I giggled and set Kirara down. She slinked over to Antoinette, her gold eye and silver eye inspecting every detail of the dog. I went to stand next to Dillon and smiled. " Kirara seems to like Antoinette." I said, blushing slightly as usual.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Dillon smiled as he gazed at the two kittens playing with the slightly larger golden retriever. It was an amusing sight, that it was. Antoinette only sat the with her tail wagging as she stared the kittens with immense interest. Turning hit attention to Kitty-chan, Dillon's smile braodened as he warpped his arm arouind her shoulder as if they had known each other for a long time. "Well, I'm glad that she does," he said chuckling slightly. Dillon was really becoming font of Kitty-chan. In all truth, he had no idea why, but all he did know was that he enjoyed being around her.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:42 pm

I blushed slightly when he put his arm around my shoulder but I didn't mind. In truth it felt...nice.I sighed blissfullly and rested my head on his shoulder, a faint tinkling coming from the bell in my collar. " Hai, Dillon-kun. They look so cute together." I said, a sweet smile making its way onto my face. I didn't smile like that often. My tail swished back and forth lazily, once in a while brushing aggainst Dillons legs.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Dillon rested his head on Kitty-chan's comfortably, rather glad that she hadn't pulled away yet. Smiling at the pets, Dillon nodded and watches as Antoinette paw softly at the two kittens. She hadn't been that gentle to other animals in quite a long time now. He was glad she was enjoying herself. "They sure do," he agreed closing his eyes for a moment,
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:59 am

I blushed a bright red but I didn't move away when he rested his head on mine. Kirara was right.He was soft...kya~. I sighed blissfully, my cat ears resting on my head lazily. " Dillon-kun...Why are you so..n-nice to me?"I asked, my voice barely above a whisper and my cheeks a growing warmer by the second. I still didn't understand how I had found such an amazing person and how that amazing person could be so nice to me. I wasn't much.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Dillon laughed slightly hearing her question. Somewhat grudgingly he let her go to look at her face to face. "Well, I dont think there's any reason for me not to be nice to a lovely princess such as yourself," he answered, his French accent seeping through. His violet eyes shined slightly and a soft smile crept its way on to his face.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:42 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked down. Kya~! He was just too nice. " My last name may be neko'hime' but that doesn't make me a princess...or lovely." I said in a soft voice, holding my elbows in my hands. How was I lovely? There was nothing aout me that made it so. I sighed and looked across the water, my cheeks burning red. Gah. I can't believe I said that out loud!
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next