Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only)

Post by SilverDagger Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Dillon chuckled and took her chin in between his thumb and pointer finger to lift her face up. "It doesn't matter about names or titles, Kitty-chan," he said kindly looking at her with a small smile on his face, "It's your personality, and I know you're a true princess on the inside." Dillon's eyes shined yet again as he smiled at her even more. She really was putting herself down too much, and Dillon already knew she was a great person. he just needed to show her that.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty-chan's day (Red-chan only)

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:36 pm

I blushed an even brighter red(if that was even possible) and stared up at him with wide eyes. Kya~! This was...this was crazy! Why on earth would he be so acceptant of me? I sighed and looked away, playing with my fingers a bit nervously. " If I'm really a princess then wher's my prince charming?" I asked in a quiet voice, looking up at him through my eyelashes. I don't know why I asked that. It just seemed to roll off my tounge.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:21 pm

The question had caught Dillon off guard, and he thought for a quick moment. His expression though never changed, and he only smiled at her. Unconsciously, Dillon's answer came to mind and without even thinking he spoke it. "Maybe he's standing right in front of you," his voice, as smooth as velvet, seemed unusually calm and strong as he spoke whilst his violet eyes stared deep into hers.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 pm

I stared back into his eyes and smiled slightly.Not the answer I had been expecting at all, but still. It was very sweet. I mooved forward and hugged him lightly, resting my head on his shoulder. " Dillon-kun...You are too sweet." I murmered, the kitty in me flourishing as I nuzzled his neck with my head. Everything just seemed so unreal right now. Hell, there should be sparkles and flowers around us right now.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Dillon chuckled as he hugged her back. "Not as sweet as you are," he said honestly. When she nuzzled his neck, he smiled softly not at all bothered by it. In all truth, didn't want to more from this hug that they were in right now. It was a nice moment, and he wasn't one to ruin those most of the time. But Antoinette just had to bark softly to pull Dillon straight back down to reality. Pulling, away, he shot a rather dashing smile towards her.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:35 pm

I was just about to growl in annoyance as he pulled away but stopped myself, realizing how that might turn out. I blushed a bright red when he smiled at me like that. You could almost see the floating flowers and sparkles around him. I smiled back sweetly and cocked my head to the side. " D-do you want to go for a walk Dillon-kun?" I asked, blushing slightly and holding out my hand as an offer for him to take it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Dillon didn't hesitate in taking her hand. "Sure why not," he answered, glancing towards the pets. They should be fine. Especially if Antoinette was the one watching over the kittens. She may not look like it but the golden retriever could be very protective.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 pm

I smiled sweetly at him and gave his hand an affectionate squeze. He was too cute sometimes. " Don't go running off Kirara." I said to her teasingly, getting a mutter/growl in responce.She flicked her tail in a dignified manner and went back to playing with Antoinette. I chuckled and gently pulled Dillon forward, as to begin the walk.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Dillon laughed slightly and swung his arm over her shoulders pulling her close. "You know I find it really funny how we've both been coming to camp for a while, but just now we meet," he said his voice as smooth as velvet as they walked around the lake.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:34 pm

I blushed and smiled slightly. " Y-yeah. I am not really one to socialize though. I tend to end up alone most of the time." I said, sighing. I was used to being alone, sure. But that didn't mean I enjoyed it. I just wanted to have freinds is all. I sighed again and rested my head on his shoulder, giving his neck a butterfly kiss.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Dillon smiled softly and kissed the top of her head lightly. "But from now on, I promise you'll never be alone," he said, "I'll always be with you." His deep violet eyes shone as sunlight seeped through the branches of the trees above them.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:35 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked up at him with wide eyes. "You really mean that?"I asked, my cheeks putting tomatoes to shame. I'd never had someone want to be around me,muchless want to be around me all the time. I couldn't speack English correctly , I was the perfect example of weird and I had cat ears and a taill. Hell, at times I turned into a kitty for heavens sake. I wasn't the best partner choice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Dillon looked down at her with a soft, knowing look. "I wouldn't joke about anything like that, Princess," he answered softly. And he really wouldn't. Dillon wouldnt never dare try joking about that. Well, sort of. As he looked at Alex straight into her eyes, he smiled gently. How in Hades did he get to meet such a wonderful girl again?
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 pm

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, blushing a bright red. Kya~! He's so cute! I sighed and rested my head against his chest. If I got anymore excited I would turn into a kitty. As it was my eyes were already turning into Cat eyes." Arigato Dillon-kun." I murmered in a soft voice. I sighed blissfully and smiled sweetly up at Dillon.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:07 am

Dillon smiled as he saw Alex's eyes turn into beautiful cat eyes. He had to admit that was the most beautiful and awesome thing he's ever seen. Taking a strand of her beach blonde hair that was in front of her face, Dillon tucked it behind her ear gently and nodded. "You're welcome," he said warpping his arms around her tightly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:09 pm

I blushed a bright red and smiled sweetly up at him. Kya~~! I looked up at him, eyes wide, and slowly mooved my face closer to him. I blushed a bright red once my nose touched his and thats when everything went downhill. One second, I'm on Cloud 9, next I'm on the floor as a inky black kitty, pawing playfully at Dillons shoelaces. After crawling out of the small pile my clothes made I meowed and looked up at him with wide eyes, disoriented for the time being. I was always a bit out of it once I turned and Dillon just looked like.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Dillon was just about to lean forward when Alex had suddenly disappeared in front of his eyes. He looked down a his feet to find a kitten pawing at his show laces. He smiled and chuckled sitting down on the ground. He looked at Alex the kitten with soft eyes. "You make an immensely adorable kitten, Kitty-chan," he said smiling.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:30 pm

I purred and crawled up into his lap, standing up on my hind legs and resting my front paws on his chest. If kitty's could smile, I would be right now. I meowed and nuzzled his neck, occasionally licking his cheek. I got really REALLY cuddleable when I was in kitty form. I meowed and then sat on his lap, looking up at him with wide eyes after I came to my senses. Gah! I just licked him! Gah!
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Dillon couldn't help but laugh as Alex was on his lap. Shhe was just so plain adorable. So adorable that he didn''t even mind when she licked his neck. His violet eyes shined and he pet her small head in between her ears. "Kitty-chan, you are just so full of aurprises arent you?" he asked smiling.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:37 pm

I nodded my head and meowed in agreement. I settled onto his lap, arching my back and circling a coulpe of times before laying down and resting my head on his knee. Kya~! He was so soft. No wonder Kirara liked him. I sighed and shook my head, the little bell on my collar tinkiling slightly. It was only then that realized that I might change back anytime soon. And when I changed back I didn't have any close on. So... Gah! I quickly sprung up from his lap and started tugging at my clothes, trying to pick the up.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 am

Dillon raised an eyebrow as he watched Kitty-chan tug on her clothes. It took him a moment before he had the idea. "Well, the girls' changing room is right over there," he said pointing to a hit a few yards away. "You should be in there when you change back." With his cheeks tinting a faded as ads of red, he picked up Alex's clothes and Alex herself, and took her to the changing room. Once he was there, he put Alex the kitty down inside and layer her clothed on the drawer next to her. "I'll be right outside, alright?" he said smiling at her before closing the door behind him.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 am

I meowed once before nodding my head to show him I understood. Once he closed the door, and not a moment too soon, I poofed back into human form, and as expected, butt naked excluding the little bell collar around my neck. I sighed and quickly wiggled into my undergarments and dress. I picked up my shoes, deciding it better to have them at hand. After fumbling a bit with the door I managed to open it and step out. My cat ears were back to normal ears and my tail was gone but I was guessing my eyes might still look like blue cat eyes. " A-arigato Dillon-kun. I do not think I would have made it on my own." I said, blushing slightly and loooking down.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Dillon smiled the moment Alex had stepped out. "You're welcome, Kitty-chan," he said. He draped his arm around her shoulders and hugged her tightly. "But I must say, you were adorable as a kitten," he said playfully tapping her nose with his finger.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:27 pm

I blushed a bright red and chuckled. Kawai~! I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled sweetly at him. " Really? Most people say it is creepy that turn into a cat. Some people even call me crazy when I tell them I can talk to cats." I said,a distant look in my eyes. I sighed and burried my face in the crook of his neck. I didn't like feeling all unhappy and down. It just wasn't me. " So...how long have you ben in Usa?" I asked, blushing slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Dillon leaned his head on hers and smiled. "WEll those people who think you're crazy are only jealous that they aren't able to do such an amazing this as that," he said quietly. Hearing her question he just sighed slightly. "Only about six years or so." he said as if were something he said everyday. "I've wanted to go back home to France, but my scent tends to be strong because of my mother being a titan. And I refuse to put my little sister's life in dager just because of that. But what about you, Kitty-chan?"
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next