Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Away

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Running Away - Page 4 Empty Re: Running Away

Post by Hawk Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:24 pm

I looked at the two girls. "Are either of you gonna tell me whats going on, and why im here, and who you are?" I asked shooting off my question.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:31 pm

I gulped and lowered my hand. Oh damn. We just lost our guide. "I'm Terra daughter of Hades. This is Saskia daughter of Erebus. You're Lucius son of Kronos and your currently taking us to the itan Temple. Any of this ringing a bell?" I asked timidly and blushing slightly. I was never good at talking for such a long time.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:35 pm

"Kronos...Hades...Erebus?" I repeated uncertainly. I looked back at the girl caled Terra, "Who are they?" I asked her. I tried sitting up, but my head went all fuzzy, and I collapsed again.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Saskia stared at Lucius partially upset that he really did have amnesia, but also upset that he led them all the way here just to let them suffer while he tried to get over amnesia. Overall, Saskia was seriously upset. The next thing you know, she's ranting in Russian. "Как, черт возьми это может произойти?! Для кричать вслух! Кто-то поймите меня молоток! Я могу постучать его память назад! she ranted.

Sighing sharply she glared at Lucius who had collapsed. Her eyes suddenly widened. Had he collapsed while she yelled? Well, evidently. Turning to Terra, she sighed. "If he wakes up with no memory still can I hit him?" she asked desperately.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:53 pm

I looked at Saskia, "why would you wanna hit me with a hammer?" I asked her confused.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:58 pm

I sighed and started wrapping his wrist in a gauze so it would set straight. "No. If he has his memory sure but he's helpless now." I said, my bottom lip slightly jutted out. Strangely enough I'd come to care for Lucius. I smiled when he spoke. He couldn't be that bad.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Saskia sighed. "It's a good way to get memory back or so I've heard," she explain to Lucius. Turning to Terra, Saskia shook her head realizing that Terra seemed to have a liking towards Lucius now. Sitting up better, Saskia pursed her lips as she turned to Lucius. "Have you really lost your memory she asked again.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:08 pm

I felt the pain again, shooting up. I groaned, trying to get it to stop. "I cant remember anything. What even happened?" I asked them.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

I sighed and pulled out a baggie of ambroisia. He looked like he was in pain. "You convinced us to join you at the Titan temple to join the Titan army. We fought with some monsters and you got hurt." I said, looking down nervously at my hands.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:29 am

Saskia nodded furiously at what Terra said, In all truth, the daughter of Erebus really wanted to choke something to its poor demise right now, but she had to keep calm. So in order to do that, she had to keep her mouth shut, which is extremely difficult for her. Noticing Terra's nervousness, Saskia sighed and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Listen, Lucius, roght now just try to get your memory back. I'll scout ahead for a bit. Maybe find the Titan army even, but I'll be right bacl," she said standing up. With that, she gave an assuring smile to Terra and trudged a little bit ahead hoping to find something.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 am

I smiled aprechitively at Saskia. I looked back to Lucius and smiled slightly. " Do you remember anything at all?" I asked, my dark eyes searching his. We really needed answers.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 am

I closed my eyes, and allowed myself to drift away. Back in time, I went back a few months, just wanted to make sure I wouldnt miss anything.
I saw myself, I was at camp. It was dark, and it looked like i was in the forest. There was a voice in the darkness, I was talking to it. 'I am ready to start gathering my armies, my mission for you is to go to the temple and take the hour glass that is hidden there, and bring it to me.'
I shifted again, this time I was in the temple at camp, I hurried, my feet silently padding against the floor. I grabbed something that seemed embedded in the wall, and then stopped at a statue on my way out, paying tribute to my father.
I shifted one last time, again back to the forest, this time I was standing there with two girls who I recognized as Saskia and Terra, I listened as we conversed, and then eventually convinced them to join me. And so I watched as we all travelled fighting monsters. I saw myself being attacked by a hellhound, and getting injured.
I came back to the present, but just for a moment, I opened my eyes and looked at Terra, and then I fainted from a drain of energy.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:54 am

" Lucius?"I sighed and sat down indian style.Remembering so much probably had him drained. I shivered and zipped up my hoodie. I dug around my pockets and found my black pen. I wrote ' Estoy viva." on my hand in messy hand writing and then put the pen away.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Saskia trudged ahead until she reached the top of a hill. There, she could see a forest and beyond that something the seemed like a temple. Suddenly a sharp pain shot through her left arm. Her head whipped to her arm just to find an arrow that had implated itself almost to her shoulder. Her eyes flashed a deadly look.

"You did not just do that!" she yelled to the forest at whoever had shot the arrow. Grabbing the dagger from her boot, she threw it at whoever shot the arrow. Hearing a satisfied grunt and somethign fall to the ground, Saskia smirked. Jerking the arrow out of her arm, she hissed in pain and covered her new wound with her hand. The blood was gushing, but who cares? With that, the daughter of Erebus ran towards her friends and glanced at the both of them. "Any luck? Cause I think I found the Temple...." she said he voice drifting off.

Last edited by SilverDagger on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:17 pm

I looked up at Saskia and nodded." He seems to remember a some stuff." I said, nodding towards Lucius. I quickly stood up having seen her arm." You ok?" I asked, inspecting the wound on her arm that was gushing blood.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:44 pm

I opened my eyes, and looked around. Everything was still how it had been when I fainted. "I think we need to get to the temple, as soon as possible." I explained. I was feeling a little refreshed, and ready to move on.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:14 pm

With a nod of her head, she just smiled at Terra. "I'll be fine," she said quietly. Looking around, the daughter of Erebus pursed her lips. Slipping her good hand into her other boot, she took out another dagger. Using the dagger, she ripped her shirt and used the long cloth to wrap it around her arm. "See? I'm all good," she said, but her voice cracked. Plus. she wasn't even one hundred percent sure about that herself.

Suddeny, her attention was merged over to Lucius. Terra said that he had regained his memory, but because he hasn't said anything other than getting to the temple that indicated that he had his memory back, Saskia just sighed, thinking his memory still hasn't returned. "As much as I still want to hit your head with a hammer, you're right," she said. "It's over that way. Northwest." With that, Saskia pointed towards where they were heading with her good arm.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 am

I sighed and turned to Lucius aswell. I was still worried about her but that could just be me.I smiled slightly, seeing we were back on course.I offered Lucius my hand so he could stand up.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:10 pm

I grabbed Terra's hand, and pulled myself up. I walked over to where my swords were lying, and picked then up. I sheathed them, and then looked towards where Saskia had said the Titan Temple was. "Lets get moving, before another attack comes." I replied. I started walking towards the temple. "How far would you say it is?" I asked Saskia.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Saskia turned to Lucius and pursed her lips. Maybe he did have his memory back... But then again he might not. "You're right," she agreed with a nod. "Not too far; probably a mile and a half." Saskia shrugged her good shoulder. To her, a mile and a half is just a short hop, but maybe not for them. But in all truth, seasons just wanted to get to the Temple already. She wanted to fall on the bed and just fall asleep already!
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:40 pm

I smiled slightly and turned in the direction of the temple. A mile and a half was nothing. I'd walked around the forest daily and the walk was a lot longer than a mile and a half. "WHo are we gonna meet there?"I asked, my cheeks and nose red from the cold.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:11 pm

"well Ashleigh and Christian, children of Kronos should be there or on there way. And a boy by the name of Jonas, son of Nyx is probably already there. Thats all that I know for sure." I explained to Saskia and Terra.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Saskia smiled brightly as she walked with a spring in her step towards the forest. Evry bit of anger and seriousness melted from her face after she heard Lucius speak. He was definitely back, and Saskia was going to make the best of it by becoming her again. "Well, I'm always up for meeting new people so let's go!" she called to the two with a bright smile on her face. The woods would be no problem. She was familiar with that kind of terrain. It was home place for her.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 pm

I smiled seeing Saskia being all happy. I was falling back to my old habits too. Silence was golden now for me. I followed after her, my arms over m chest so I could stay warm. It had gotten colder ow that the sun was lowering in the sky.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 pm

I followed closely behind Saskia, she was the one who was elading us know because she knew where the temple was. Hopefully she would be able to keep us from being attacked, unlike I had.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next