Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Away

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Running Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Running Away

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:33 pm

I smiled kindly at Saskai." You did good." I said,grinning. I heard Lucius and hurried up. I was tempted to say 'Yes sir' but that would make things weird.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 pm

I smiled over at Terra. "You did better," I nodded. Sighing, I followed Mr. GrumpyPants at a quicker place. Seriously, that guy needed to lighten up. Shaking my head, I caught up with him."You know, maybe Terra and I could shadow-travel all three of us at least a little bit closer to the temple," I suggested.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:43 pm

I stopped and looked at them, relieved, but just briefly. "Well why didnt you say so before, like come on." I said, putting my tough guy act on again.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:52 pm

I looked up and blushed violently. It was a good idea." Yeah sure." I mumbled. I was falling back into my old shy self and I wasn't good next to tough guys. In actuality they kind of scared me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 pm

I smiled. Lovely, my idea seems to be accepted! "Great! Cmon then!" Grabbing both of their wrists I bounded towards a large shadow behind a large tree. Before entering, I turned to Terra. "Gonna need your help." Then I turned to Lucius. "It's gonna be pretty cold and kinda damp, so get ready for a little chill."
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:59 pm

I didnt know what to expect. I felt a cold envelop me, it was wet and musty kinda. The darkness surrounded me, and I couldnt see anthing. I had no idea where I was being taken.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:10 pm

I quickly took lucius hand before we traveled. I concentrated and felt at ease, feeling the cold and the shadows around me. I didn't really know where we were going. Thats was Saskai's job.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Realizing I was the one to choose where to go, I remembered that the Titan temple was somewhere in Alaska. Breathing in deeply, I used my strength to try to get us close as we can to Alaska. Finally, I stepped out of the shadows, dragging Terra and Lucius with me. When we got out, we were all standing up, but then suddenly, I collapsed into a pile of cold snow. Boy shadow-traveling that far? Man, that seriously tired me out... Maybe I'll just lay in the snow for a bit... "I think we're in.. the border... of Alaska," I muttered rather breathlessly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:55 pm

I let go of there hands and shook my head. I was tired after the trip. I looked over at saskai and sighed. Definetly not as tired as her. " Sorry for not helping much. I didn't know exactly where we were going." I apologized to her.
I looked over to Lucius. I would probably never tell him this but I kind of admired him in a student to teacher way. He looked so together and tough while I could barely speack to others.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:10 am

I looked at Saskia, she looked pale. "You are going to have to rest. We'll make camp just over there." I said, pointing to a small creek nearby. I pulled my bag off my back and opened it. "lets see, we have a sleeping bag, and there is a small bag of nuts and a water thermos. Terra, do you think you could find us some wood to make a fire?"I asked her. I pulled out a bag of ambrosia, and tossed it to Saskia. "here, have some of this." I told her. I also handed her the sleeping bag I had from my bag.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:37 am

I nodded my head and set off,looking for sticks and small rocks. It was cold but thankfully my boots and jacket kept me at a nice temperautre. I would probably have to sneack back to camp to pick up some stuff. Clothes, Books, money, ect. I came back to where Lucius and Saskai were, with an armfull of twigs and a middle sized piece of log for the base." Good?" I asked. Well it actually came out like more of a whisper but I ried to make it sound loud.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:14 am

When I heard Lucius say that they were making camp over by the creek, I only buried my face in the soft snow and muffled an, "Okay!" while raising my arm, giving a thumbs up. Once my arm was back to my side, I sat up just to have a bag of ambrosia tossed towards me. Wiping off the snow from my face, I took a piece and swallowed it. When he handed me the sleeping bag, I just shook my head. "No thank you, I'm good," I said, declining. Rolling my shoulders back, I breathed in the cool air. It was so lovely. "Although it's cold here, I'm used to it, thanks to the cold winters in Russia." I explained. I was cold and tired, yes, but I can live with it. Realizing that Terra was back with some firewood, I smiled over at her. She seemed to be doing well too.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 am

I smiled shily back at Saskai and walked over to her. I was glad she was feeling better."Um...what do I do with this?" I asked blushing. I probably looked like an incompetant city kid. Wherever I'd run off to it was always warm. I never rally had a need for fire.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:45 pm

I placed the log on the ground, and then placed a few of the kindling on top, making a teepee. I pulled my pack of matches out of my pocket, and lit it. I set the wood on fire, and soon it was nice and warm.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Seeing a fire starting up that was made by Lucius, I smiled. Standing up, I brushed snow from my pants and began to walk a little bit nearer to the creek. There was a lot of snow, and I realized I really missed doing something. Quickly glancing behind me, I smiled at my two comrades and then began making a really big snowball. I rolled it around on the ground, wanting to make it as big as possible. Soon enough, it was as tall as my knees. Pursing my lips I thought to myself, "Hmm, I miss making snowmen..."
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 am

I smiled shily over at Saskai. A confused expression was evident on my face once she began rolling snow. I walked over to her." Um...Saskai...may I ask what you're doing?"I asked, staring at the giant ball of snow.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 am

I turned to Terra and noticed her confused expression. "Making a snowman of course!" I exclaimed with a smile. "We may be on the run, but I really miss making snowmen..." Grabbing another scoop of snow with my bare hands I made into a ball and tossed it to Terra. "Roll that into a big ball too, but smaller than this one," I said pointing to the one I've already made. "This snowman shall be called Mr. Frost!" I declared with a short laugh.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:50 am

I caught the snowball with ease. The reason as to why she was doing it wasn't very clear but I didn't mind. I mimicked what Saskai was doing earlier and started rolling the ball around. I stoped when it was about 3/4 the size of the other one." Um...what now?" I asked, gesturing to the large snowball at my feet.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 pm

I watched in amazement as the two girls started making a snowman. I couldnt believe they were actually doing this. I pulled out some food from my pack, and began to cook it on the fire.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Saskia smiled walking over to Terra's snowball. "We pick it up and put it ontop of the bigger one and hope the larger one doesn't break," she doing exactly that. Five whole second after she had put the smaller snowball onto of the larger, Saskia smiled and put the smallest one on top. "Now we need sticks. And some pebbles," Saskia instructed. Her gaze while looking for sticks randomly fell on to Lucius. "Care to join us, Lucius?" she called to him. 'That guy at least needs to have some fun,' she thought to herself.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:51 pm

I looked up when Saskia called out to me. "No, I really dont take part in these childish activities anymore. Here you want some food?" I asked them holding out the plate.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:59 pm

I quickly picked up a couple pebbles and set them next to the snowman. I looked over to Lucius. " Y-yes please.." I said, slowly taking the plate of food. I sat down a little ways away from the fire and looked over to Saskai.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Saskia frowned slightly and then sighed. "No thank you, I'm good." she said shaking her head. Picking up the pebbles, Saskia put them on the head of the snowman to make a face. "Childish activities he says," she muttered to herself somewhat annoyed. Finally she finished making the snowmans face. "Now for the arms..."
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:48 pm

The Centaur watched the three kids from a distance, two were making a snowman, while the other, the boy was cooking food on the fire. I notched an arrow on my bow, and aimed for the boy. I let it fly, it landed right in the fire.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Saskia's eyes widened and her swords were transformed in the blink of an eye. She scanned and saw a faint figure of a centaur observing them from a distance. "Do we attack or what?" Saskia whispered harshly to Lucius.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next