Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Away

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Running Away - Page 3 Empty Re: Running Away

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:28 pm

I was cooking supper on the fire, when an arrow wizzed past and landed in the coals. I dropped the plate, and grabbed my swords. I jumped up, and looked around. I saw the firgure of a Centaur in the distance. Instinctively I slowed down time, the only ones unaffected were the three of us.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:34 pm

I quickly scanned the trees and spoted the centaur." Just when I was gonna eat too." I muttered darkly. I stood up and sighed. I put my hand over the hilt of my sword and looked over to Lucius.I raised an eyebrow as if to ask ' Well?'.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Saskia's eyes widened. She looked around and let out a silent laugh. She looked over at Terra. "This is awesome," Saskia said amazed.

Last edited by SilverDagger on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:38 pm

I looked at the girls, and realized they were waiting for my call. "Im guessing that he is not alone. You two go to the sides, and be careful." I sent them off, and then walked towards the Centaur.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Saskia quickly walked over to their left and found that Lucius was right. That centaur wasn't alone. She went towards the centaur that she had spotted and shadow-traveled a short distance to get closer to him. The moment she was close enough, she had tackled it to the ground. The centaur tried to shake Saksia off but the daughter of Erebus had a tight grip. Pinning the centaur to the ground, Saskia had a sword to his throat, not killing him but one move would lead to his demise. She looked to her right to see if Lucius and Terra were fine.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:29 am

I looked toward the right and saw another centaur, definately younger than the first. I shadow traveled a couple feet behind him. I took out my dagger and slwoly mooved forward, staying in the shadows.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:57 am

I couldnt hold time anymore, I felt things start to go faster again. I ran towards the leading centaur, and slashed my sword towards him, but now that time was back again, he managed to block my attack. I rolled underneath his sword, and kicked out his legs. I watched him fall, and I jabbed my right sword towards his body, while keeping his weapon at bay with my left sword.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:06 pm

When the time began to return to normal, the centaur kicked Saskia off of him. The daughter of Erebus was taken aback and she hit her head on a trunk of a tree. Suddenly the centaur had a dagger pointed at her, but Saskia only smirked she immediately slapped the dagger with her sword and tackled him to the ground again. "Yo, Lucius can I kill him?" she called to her friend.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 pm

I quickly darkened the area the younger centaur was in and moved forward, dagger at hand. It mooved forward, trying to get out of the shadows.I quickly advanced on it, jumping on its back and holding my dagger to its throat.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 pm

I slashed down hard onto the Leading Centaur, my sword dug hard into its chest. I watched as it vanished into dust. I stood up, and looked around. "Saskia, you dont need my permission to kill." I shouted, as I charged a hellhound that was nearby.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:43 pm

" Lo siento." I mumbled, slicing the centaurs neck open. I sighed and ran towards another centaur who had been hiding. This was gonna be a long day.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Saskia laughed somewhat hysterically when Lucius said that she didn't need his permission. With that, she didn't hesitate in slicing her sword clean through the centaur's neck. Kicking the head towards a horrified-looking empousai. Saskia only smirked and ran towards her. Her sword emitted a dark-looking aura, as Saskia dodged an attack and immediately stabbed the empousai's side. "This is fun," she said with a gleam in her eyes.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:59 pm

I slashed my sword towards the Hell Hound, it didnt really stand much of a chance against me. I watched as it disinitigrated into dust. It was then that I was attacked from behind, by another hell hound. I flew into the air, and landed hard, hitting my head against a rock.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:06 pm

I quickly killed the other centaur using basically the same methods I udes for the first.I looked around and spotted Lucius on the floor a hellhound aproaching him. I quickly shadow traveled to his location. I unsheathed my sword and grinned devileshly. The hellhound ran at me and I jumped up, my sword impaling it's neck as I went down. I took in a deepr breath and turned to Lucius having not seen any other threats. " You ok?" I asked worridly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:40 pm

I looked at Terra, standing above me. "My head hurts, and my arm is killing me." I said breathing hard. I moaned in pain, and winced when I tried moving.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:54 pm

I sighed and kneeled down next to him.I took out a canteen of nectar and offered it to him. I didn't really know what to say when I was around him. He intimidated me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Saksia looked around to find Lucius and Terra on the ground. Looking closer, Saskia realizedthat Terra wad offering Lucius some nectar. "That's sweet but they really should keep their guard-" Saskia interrupted herself when another hellhound came running at her. With a clean strike, she sliced it into dust, but not without getting her denim jacket cut. Saskia glared at the new tear. Oh those monsters were seriously gout to get it now. "You two keep your guard up!" she called charging angrily toward another Minotaur.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:46 pm

I exhaled, and a sharp pain shot up through my side. "Oh my gods, what the hell." I shouted. I tried to keep as still as possible.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 pm

I sighed and looked around. Not any monsters nearby and hopefully we were being ignored for now. I pulled out some bandages from my backpack and turned to Lucius. " Drink the nectar." I said, handing him the canteen while I inspected his arm.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:05 pm

I looked at Terra, "what are you doing?" I asked her, looking frantic. I took the canteen, and took a sip. It felt good going down, and I relaxed.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Saskia stabbed at another Minotaur then it exploded to dust. Glaring daggers at the few that was left, Saskia was cruise with energy. By now, her most favorite jacket had a bunch of rips and she wasn't letting the monsters get away with it. Not realizing and not really caring that a new cut was developing on her back, Saskia charged at another hellhound but before she could get close, all of the monsters retreated.

"That's right you better run!" she yelled after them realizing how tired she was. With a shake of her head, Saskia walked over to Lucius and Terra. "He gonna be fine?" she asked Terra. Saskia wasn't very good at medical stuff.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:01 pm

I lifted up his hand slightly. Probably sprained. Something seemed odd under his shirt. I looked up to ask him but blushed furiously realizing what I had to ask him. I sighed and looked over to Saskia. "Bump on his head, sprained hand, maybe something with his ribs..." I answered quietly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 pm

I looked at Saskia and Terra. "Whats going on? Why am I here?" I asked them
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Saskia nodded at what Terra said as she sat down on the ground. Boy, she was tired. Maybe she could take a nap or something... Instead, she decided against it as she stared at the sleeve of her favorite jacket. Her frown was evident on her face as she glared at the tears. Maybe if there's a child of Aphrodite in Kronos's Camp she could get it fixed.

Suddenly Lucius's voice pulled her out of her thoughts, and Saskia was surprised at what he said. She blinked her eyes multiple times as she stared at the one who was the leader figure of the three of them. "You're kidding right?" she asked increduously. "Lucius that hit couldn't have been that bad. Plus, I thought your head was hard as rock. Speaking of rocks there used to be a pretty good pile of boulders back in Moscow where I would always do parkour." Realizing she was rambling again, Saskia slapped her own hand over her mouth. "Sorry," she apologized, But seriously, do you really have amnesia?
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:12 pm

I looked at Lucius questioningly letting Saskia ask the questions. I put a hand on his fourhead out of instinct. Back at the orphanage I had alway taken care of the younger kids and hearing him ask the same questions they would brought back memories. I sighed and looked at him, my eyes pleading for him to remember.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next