Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Away

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Running Away Empty Running Away

Post by Hawk Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 pm

I crossed the border line from camp, without stopping to look back I kept on moving. I drew my swords, preparing myself for any attacks.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Running Away Empty Re: Running Away

Post by #Megz Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:54 pm

I followed behind him without fear. Though I was insecure about my social self I had no doubt in my fighting skills." Where exactly are we going?" I asked, quietly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:44 am

I followed the two of them out of Camp's borders. My left hand gripped my sword, Erakiel, making sure that I was prepared. As I walked next to Terra, there was an uneasy feeling in my stomach. It wasn't fear, I knew that, but I know I didn't like the feeling. With my lips forming a firm line, I thought about my decision of leaving Camp.

It was for the best. I knew that was a true fact, but nonetheless, I really hated this feeling in my gut. When Terra asked Lucius where we were heading, I became curious too. "Yeah, where are we going?" I asked.

SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:48 pm

I stopped and looked around, to see if there was anyone close by. "The titna temple, up North in Alaska. That is where we are heading, that is where the head quarters for the titans are held. There we will be welcomed. Come we must travel quickly, my father expects us." I explained.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:16 am

My eyes lit up when Lucius said Alaska. As in the Alaska? As in the most nothern state in the United States? Well, this just made my day. With a broad smile plastered on my face, I continued to walk. What? I just adore cold places. Simply adore them. That's what happens when you're raised in Moscow Russia.

When Lucius said that his father was expecting us, that queasy feeling returned in my stomach. I shouldn't be worried, right? I mean he did say, "We will be welcomed," didn't he? "How long do you suppose it will take us to get there?" I asked.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:42 pm

"well to be honest it deoends on how many enemies we come across, and how well they manage on delaying us. I would say about just over two weeks, and thats just a rough estimation." I told them
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:22 am

I smiled slightly hearin that we would be welcome. Thats a first." Enemies? I'm sure t-they wont be a p-problem." I said stuttering, but quietly. Alaska might be fun. Id always wanted to make an igloo.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:55 am

I shrugged. Two weeks isn't that bad. Well, unless something gets on my nerves like them monsters, then it might be a problem. Standing up straight, I patted my pocket to make sure my iPod was there. It was. Good. "Monsters will definitely not be a problem," I said aloud.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:04 am

I smiled slightly. " Do you think we'll get to make igloos?" I asked Saskia. I grinned as if to say 'J.K'. I don't think I'd ever been to a place that was really cold.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Minotaur.

I walked silently to where the campers were. This had been our plan for awhile, and I was the first to attack. Swinging my battle axe in my hands, I let out a bloodcurtling cry, signaling for my bretharen to begin.

Max

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:05 am

I unsheathed my sword the second I sensed something in the shadows. I raised my sword and smirked. It had been a while since I'd killed anything this big. This was sure to be interesting.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:40 pm

The moment I felt the presence of someone in the shadows, I smirked. Unconsciously, I flexed my sword. Suddenly I realized it was a Minotaur. My smirk only broadened, but the moment I was about to attack, I froze. Turning to Lucius, I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Aren't monsters on Kronos's side? And shouldn't they not be attacking us?" I whispered sharply.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:15 pm

"yeah they should be, but Im not gonna try talk them out of attacking us, they will come back eventually." I said. I attacked the leader of the group, the biggest Minotaur. I slashed my sword down onto his shoulder.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:29 pm

I followed after Lucius and went after a Hellhound. I ran at it and grinned devileshly. I jumped up and stabbed downward, aiming for the Hellhounds head. It exploded into dust and I turned around looking for something else to kill." To easy." I muttered.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:18 pm

I jumped at the leading minotaur, and slashed my sword hard down onto its shoulder. The minotaur bawled, and then knocked me down to the ground. I dive rolled, to avoid his fist. I jumped again, and this time, I was behind it. I stabbed it in the back as deep as I could. I heard the creature bawl again, and it exploded into dust. I rolled again, and then got to my feet and looked around.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Immediately, I ran towards one of the other hellhounds sword raised high. No more than a foot close to it, I jumped and landed behind it. Swinging my dual swords at the hound's hind legs, I heard it howl in pain. Smirking, I jumped, using it's back a spring. While airborne, I stabbed my sword deep into it's back. Landing on my feet, my back to the hound, I could just simply hear it poofing into monster dust. Glancing to my right, I saw Lucius kill a Minotaur. Not bad... Suddenly a shadow loomed above me. Whirling around I saw a Minotaur about to swing an axe to my head, but I only used the shadow to my advantage, shadow-traveling to the other side of the Minotaur. "Hades, that was close." I muttered. Shrugging it off, I swung my dual sword at the minotaur's back.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:50 pm

I advanced on the other hellhounds. I shadowtraveled above one and stabbed my sword downward,peircing its neck. Two down two to go. I smirked devileshly. I ran towards another one, my sword at my side.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Smirking to myself, I decided to have some fun. As it turned around to try to hit me with it's axe for making a gash on it's now bleeding back, I shadow-traveled again behind it. "Over here," I called. It turned again, but this time I jumped up high, and doing a front flip, I sliced off his head with a swift stroke. Landing on my feet, I didn't notice a hellhound was about to tackle me from behind.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:04 pm

I noticed a hellhound behind Saskia. I ran towards it, and slashed my sword upwards, as I dive rolled underneath it. My sword slashed its underbelly, and it howled.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:08 pm

I smirked at the hellhound I was runnning at. It growled. I jumped up and before it could react I sliced it's head off in one clean slash. It exploded into dust. I looked around and noticed Lucius and Saskai fighting against a hellhound. They probably didn't need my help. " Y esto iva ser facil." I mttered.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 pm

The second I heard a howl behind me I saw Lucius slicing a hellhound's underbelly behind me. Immediately, I sliced off it's head, finishing it off. Hades, am I seriously that ignorant?! Facepalming as the monster exploded to dust, I then held a hand out to Lucius to help him up. "Thanks," I muttered rather quietly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I stood up, after watching the monster explode. "You really need to watch your back more often." I told her. I sheathed my sword, and began walking again.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:21 pm

I loked around noticing that we had taken care of all the monsters.I sheathed my sword and followed after them. " You guys ok?" I asked quietly, falling back to my shy habits.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Sighing, I only muttered, "Noted." after Lucius left. Flexing my hands, my dual swords returned their glove form. I stuffed my hands into my pockets, feeling my fingers go slightly cold. Walking to Terra, I said monotonously, "Just peachy."
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:29 pm

I looked back at the girls. "lets go, before more of them show up." I called back to them.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next