Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running Away

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Running Away - Page 5 Empty Re: Running Away

Post by SilverDagger Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Saskia walked with a spring in her step. She was getting more and more excited by the second that they were nearly to their destination. The sooner they got there the sooner Saskia could sleep. Finally, they'd reached the edge of the forest. She smirked, but almost immediately it was replaced with a scowl. The daughter of Erebus remembered her injured arm; she wasn't going to be able to climb the trees now! How was she going to go on?! But then a small and short word popped into her head. Sleep. Well, she could walk through the forest just fine as long as she can get to the temple by nightfall, right? Right.

Glancing behind her, Saskia realized she was the one leading. Well, it did make sense because she scouted ahead, but nonetheless it's a funny thought that shed ever lead, but here she is, doing just that. Smiling at her companions brightly, she stepped into the forest making sure she was completely aware of her surroundings. That archer who had shot her might have comrades too. "Be on guard, there could be some enemies in this forest," she warned quietly just loud enough for Lucius and Terra to hear.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:14 pm

I swore to myself when Saskia told us there were probably other enemies in the forest. "Can we never get away from them, im almost drained as it is." I said quietly, but angrily.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm

I nodded my head in response to Saskia. I walked next to Lucius making as little noise as possible. We'd be there soon and though I was excited about it I was also afraid. I'd been at the camp for over a year and sure it hadn't been the best but it was a home. I sighed and tried to set my mind on other things. I couldn't back out now. We'd gotten so far. " Oh I, Had a lot to say. Was thinking on my time away. I miss you and thing weren't the same." I sang, quietly t myself, the song lyrics coming to me like a secong language. Sorry by buckcherry always made me feel better even though it was a sad song.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Saskia sighed at Lucius's comment. He wasn't the only one who was tired or drained. Saskia could've passed put at any moment, but the fact that she could be on a bed rather than the hard ground kept her going. As much as she wanted to say that to Lucius, the daughter of Erebus went against it, no really wanting to start a fight right now. Shaking her head she continued towards the direction where they were ought to go, northeast.

Suddenly, Saskia heard Terra singing. Saskia smiled; Terra was actually pretty good. Remembering something suddenly, the daughter of Erebus slipped her hand into the zipped pocket of her jeans. Hopefully, it hadn't fallen out. Luckily, as her hand gripped around it, the Saskia smiled brightly, as she pulled out her iPod touch. Puttting it back into her pocket and zipping it closed, Saskia turned to Terra. "You're really good; keep singing," she urged, continuing her walk.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked up. They both looked tired and worn out but I wasn't really all that tired. I had stamina to kill for and I had slept in late before leaving. "Cause everything inside, it never comes out right. And when I see you cry, it makes me wanna die. I'm sorry I'm bad. I'm sorry I'm blue. I'm sorry 'bout all the things I said to you. And I know, I can't take it back." I continued, keeping my eyes to the floor though m voice was a bit louder.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 pm

I looked back at the girls, Terra was singing, I laughed. I turned around and I saw the temple, it was still aways away, but I knew we would make it without another incident. I was exhausted and I just wanted to get there and rest.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Saskia smiled as Terra sung. The daughter of Erebus's eyes shined hearing Lucius laughed. Well that was a first. "Nice to know you actually can actually laugh," she commented, glancing at a low tree branch. Luring her lips, she examined the branch then grabbed it with her right arm. With a grunt, Saskia pulled herself up. Once she was on the branch, she hopped from branch to branch with ease, and she even kept her balance with every hop.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:30 pm

I laughed seeing Saskia jump around like a monkey. I caught up with Lucius and walked next to him. " Won't be much farther, right?" I asked, smiling timidly. Both of them seemed real tired.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:54 pm

I stopped laughing, "yeah, well.. dont get to used to it. And yeah, its right over there, not far." I replied.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Saskia rolled her eyes and huffed at what Lucius said. He seriously needed to laugh more! Looking ahead, Saskia realized that they were nearing the edge of the forest. "We're nearly there!" she exclaimed excitedly as she leaped to the last branch. Dropping from the tree, she turned to her friends. "Hurry up you two!" she smiled.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:33 pm

I smiled brightly and started running over to Saskia. For now, all the doubt had left me and I just had hope. Things certainly couldn't get any worse. This was my last hope. I didn't want to have to run my whole life.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Saskia ran towards the temple, but then stopped abruptly. With a bright smile bent over and grabbed a handful of white snow and threw it towards her friend's direction. Terra was nearly next to her but Lucius needed to catch up. "Come one Lucius, you're supposed to be leading us!" she exclaimed jokingly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:33 pm

"well what does it matter, we are all here anyways" I replied shortly. I walked up the steps of the temple, ahead of Saskia and Terra.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 pm

I chuckled and dodged the snowball.I quickly threw one back at her.I stole a peek at Lucius and sighed.We had to get moving.I quickly caught up with him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5