Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N}

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N} - Page 3 Empty Re: Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N}

Post by #Megz Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:08 am

"You idjit. Ive been moved from place to place my whole life. This is just another place." I growled. I tried to swng my sword but my hands failed me and I sunk to my knees. The wound was a lot more serious than I had thought."Your not the only one to feel.. rejected. Im a child of Hades and Ive spent my whole life getting rejected." I said, solemly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N} - Page 3 Empty Re: Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N}

Post by Hawk Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:10 am

"so then why dont you come join me, we can be safe and we can get revenge on this place." I told the girl
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:19 am

My head drooped and I sighed.I thought about Jason, my freinds, and lastly my father. Maybe leaving wasn't such a bad idea. Not much tying me here anyways." Im not looking for revenge, but a safe place sounds nice right about now. Ill..join you..."I said, quietly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Saskia Preston

I stared at the two of them. Darn it I freakin zoned out! What the heck! The last thing I heard was Terra joining the Titans! "Whoa, whoa, fricken whoa! Okay, I understand the feeling too I swear it. Heck, Terra has to be the first friend I made here..." My voice faded when I realized that this camp wasn't that acceptive of me either. But still leaving seemed wrong, even if it did sound inviting. I was hesitating.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:18 pm

I turned to the other girl. "See, camp doesnt like people like us, together we can all get away from here, and bring this camp to its knees." I turned to walk away. "Youd better hurry because I believe sentry is on their way to challenge us." I told them.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 pm

I rolled my eyes and took out a small vile of nectar I had in my pocket.I took a swig of nectar and stood up feeling better."OOoo, sentrys. Im shaking in my combat boots." I muttered sarcastically. I trailed behind him but stopped to look back at Saskia.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:38 pm

"I think maybe we should leave them a nice parting gift from us, what do you think?" I asked. I summoned a group of hell hounds to the border of the camp, I watched as they made their way into the forest, towards the unsuspecting sentry group. I then walked away, leaving the camp behind me, but not for good.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Saskia Preston

I was frozen. I didn't know what to choose, but I didn't want to loose Terra, she was a good friend of mine now. Even if I met her just today, I didn't want her to go. I didn't want to leave camp either. But... "W-wait!" I called out. I jogged up to them and smirked. Suddenly my eyes had a sly glint in them. "I'm coming with you." What was I doing? I don't even know.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:48 pm

I didnt stop or even look at the girl when she announced she was coming with us. "Well then youd better hurry up unless you want to get caught." I told her
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:46 am

I smiled gratefully at Saskia.Atleast I wouldnt be alone for this. The guy just didnt seem like someone who would care about how I felt." Thank you.." I said quietly, walking next to Saskia.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fifa90 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:31 am

Suddenly a large cremello Pegasus landed near them and a sandy brown haired kid hoped off.

---------------------------------------------Todd Smith----------------------------------------
I patted Peppermints shoulder and tie him loosely to a tree. And turned to examine my surroundings not noticing the other Campers I sat down. Pulling an old and worn Photo album out of my backpack I started to turn through the pages. I smiled wistfully as I often did while looking in this photo album.

Fifa90

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum