Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N}

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N} - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N}

Post by #Megz Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 pm

I sghed and shadow travled to where Sasika and they guy were."Um..I just c-came..to say..'ello is all.."I said,blushing slightly and looking away.There goes my bravery.I guess Im a bit more confident since I actually spoke but still,Im nervous.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N} - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N}

Post by SilverDagger Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Saskia Preston

I frowned more. I did not like people who are always hostile, but I shrugged it off for now. "Like what Terra said, we just came to say hey," I said. Might as well be friendly with him right? "But I'd also like to know why you're heading to the borders. . . Because last I checked campers should stay inside Camp."
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:26 pm

"im not a camper..." I explained. "you said hi, good." I turned around to get away from this insane place.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:50 pm

I frowned and tried to hold back tears."Im..sorry..I a-always make a mess of things..Im really sorry.."I said, having felt the need to apologize.He didnt want to be bothered and what d I do? I bother him.Im such a noob.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 am

Saskia Preston

I glared at the boy but then noticed Terra's expression. He did not just make her almost cry. That's it. I gave Terra a small hug before running over to the guy. I stood in front of him and said, "Listen, I don't know who you are, but even if you're not a camper, I can tell your part immortal. And I don't like the way your actually talking to us, so you might as well be friendly because I ain't letting you cross that border until you tell us exactly who you are." I stood there with my arms crossed. There is no way he's passing until I know who he is and he apologizes for making Terra tear up.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 pm

"and how exactly do you think you are gonna stop me from doing what I like?" I asked her menacingly.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:09 pm

I quietly walked to where they were."Well...it all depends.You could co operate and leave without harm...Or you could be stubborn and deny our simple request, that being the matter knocking you out and dragging you back to Camp wouldnt be a problem." I said darkly.I had stopped slouching and looking at the floor. My somewhat battle instincts had kicked in and I didnt take crap from anybody in this mode.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Saskia Preston

I smirked. This side of Terra is awesome. Turning to the boy, I glared. "Terra's right," I said. "Knocking you out would be no problem whatsoever. Hades, I'd do it now if I wasn't such a nice person. Now, why don't you coopoerate and tell us who you are." My hands were balled into fists by now, and I was ready to punch this guy. He was seriously annoying the crap out of me.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:09 pm

"what makes you think im going to tell you anything. You pesky campers." I retorted
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:23 pm

I chuckled and rolled my eyes."Dude,just tell us your name.Then you can leave and kill somebody for all I care."I said, my face portraing sighns of amusment.He sure was a difficult guy.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Saskia Preston

I pulled my fist back and was about to punch the guy, when Terra spoke. I'm just the one who likes to start fights easily, aren't I? Dropping my fist, I sighed sharply. "Look, I seriously don't want to start a fight right now. . . Maybe. But, like what Terra said, just tell us your name and you can do whatever you want without having us to bother you ever again," I said, looking at him. I stared at the boy for a moment, before realizing something. "You're almost as stubborn as me, aren't ya?" I asked with a hint of amusement in my voice.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 pm

"My name is Ypi̱réti̱s tou Krónou," I explained to them. I then turned to leave the camp.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:50 pm

I sighed." You could atleast try out camp. Children of the Titans are welcome...." I said, frowning slightly. I know what it felt like to just want runaway.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Saskia Preston

I sighed sharply as I watched him walk away. My eyes were narrowed down to slits. To be honest I did want him to stay. Because we could use a few kids of Kronos, but evidently he hates this place. Turning to Terra, I shrugged. "We can't do anything to change his mind," I said to her, but I was sure he could still hear me. "He might hate this camp as much his father does." Shouldn't have said that, but who cares?
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:51 pm

"Titan kids may be welcome, but not those of kronos. And besides My father has plans for this little camp, you can either join him or be destroyed, its your choise." I told them. I watched the two of them, almost waiting for their decision.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:20 pm

I chuckled darkly." I dont fight by choice nor do I plan to join a war.." I said, frowning slightly. I sighed and looked up. "Who your parents are isnt who you are. Once you stop thinking that way maybe you'll start realizing things." I said, my voice soft. I was tired of seeing people with mixed emotions.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:51 pm

"I dont intend to die at the hands of my father when he comes to destroy this camp. I value my life too much." I retorted
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 pm

'Wonderful father." I muttered. I sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. "Living in fear will do you no better than dieing in bravery. I read that somewhere and I guess it might have somethin to do with the situation."I said shrugging. Maybe I could..idk..help him? guess I did just cause problems for people.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:13 pm

"dont touch me" I replied angrily, I drew out my swords. "I am not living in fear, and it should be an honor to die in bravery." I countered
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Ok.Now Im pised. I frowned unsheathed my sword."Im just trying to help you conceited Pric. And yes you are living in fear. You run in fear of your father and youd rather run away than face him, even if it did mean a brave death." I said, venoming dripping in every word.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:35 pm

"I am not running away from my father, I am running to join him. I want to see this camp destroyed as much as he does." I retaliated. I charged the girl swinging my swords, I aimed for her chest and her legs.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:44 pm

I growled and parried his swing." Psh. Your still afraid of your father. 'Please daddy or you die'. That must be a great look on life." I growled. I swung at his chest, not really aiming to kill him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 pm

"why would I be afraid of my father, My father offered me a better place instead of this wretched camp. You are a fool to actually believe that you can survive." I yelled. I parried her attack with one sword and swung at her chest with my other sword.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:55 pm

"Ive been surviving for the past 16 years than you very much" I growled. I winced as I felt a sharp pain across my chest. I backed up and stole a look at my wound. It wasnt very deep but it could get worse over time.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:01 am

"you call living at this pathetic camp living. I dont see how it can be, I ended up on the streets for most of my life after I came here, there is no place for people like us here, we are hated by the gods and by the campers aswell." I continued to advance on the girl.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum