Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N}

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N}

Post by SilverDagger on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Saskia Preston

“The Only Way You'll Know What Happens In A Situation, Is If You Do Something”

I climbed up a tall tree in the forest, making sure not to loose my balance. Every branch was thick enough to hold my weight. Day Late by Anberlin was blasting through my earphones, and it gives me rhythm every time I jump from branch to branch. Finally I found a branch a little high from the ground, got comfortable and sat down. After going through my iPod for a few minutes I heard a cracking noise. I looked around but no one was there. Suddenly, I realized. . . It was coming from my branch! I tried to get off, but just as I was about to jump, my branch broke and the next thing I knew, I made a hard impact on the ground. Ouch.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling From Trees Is Not Fun {O P E N}

Post by #Megz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:20 pm

I was walking around the forest,enjoying the quiet.I liked the quiet.For some reason it brought a starnge feeling of safety over me.I heard noise and sighed.There goes the quiet.I jumped back and had my dager out in three seconds flat when something fell out of the tree.I sighed and lowered my dager noticing it was just a camper."You ok?"I asked her.

Coralline Theresa Conception ,17, Daughter of Rhea and granddaughter of Leto, Dating Alec Flores
Alexandra Ellanora Nekohime,14, Daughter of Bast and granddaughter of Minerva, Taken
Rosella Starre,18, Daughter of Dionysus,Single

If you want to RP,have any questions or want me to take a look at your Characters just pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can Wink
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Saskia Preston

I groaned and clutched my head as I sat up. My long bangs covered my eyes. I brushed it away in order to get a good look at the girl who asked if I was alright. "Just peachy," she said. "It happens almost everytime. Not many branches can hold me for long. . . You know that's crazy, I mean come on trees should be able to hold me up at least." I had to cover my own mouth to keep from rambling. "Hi! I'm Saskia, Daighter of Erebus. You?"

Last edited by SilverDagger on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:34 pm

I giggled.She seemed like a fun person.I froze when she asked me a question."Um...*blush*..Im Terra..Daughter of hades.."I said,actually managing not to stutter for once.I wasnt a people person.It just wasnt in my nature.

Coralline Theresa Conception ,17, Daughter of Rhea and granddaughter of Leto, Dating Alec Flores
Alexandra Ellanora Nekohime,14, Daughter of Bast and granddaughter of Minerva, Taken

If you want to RP,have any questions or want me to take a look at your Characters just pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can Wink
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Saskia Preston

I smiled as I stood up and brushed myself off. I checked my jeans to find that there was another hole just where my left knee was. Wonderful. "Hades?" I asked. "That's pretty cool. Erebus is sorta like a Hades except Erebus is the god of Darkness while Hades is the god of . . . A lot of stuff. Like dead people. You know dead people are really cool to talk with sometimes. . . I wanna talk to Geaoge Washington. He seems like an epic dude." I clamped my hand over my moth again. Stupid rambling habit. "So, Terra, what brings you to the woods?"
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:55 pm

I staredat my converse while she talked.I was listening its just..I was kind of..scared of people?No that wasnt right.I was just wasnt very trusting."Washington-dono is all right.."I said,in a voice barely above a whisper."Oh um..Im just walking around trying to..cool down?I geuss.."I said,while tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Saskia Preston

I stared at Terra for a moment. "You're the shy-type aren't ya?" I asked. "There's nothing to be shy of, Terra. Everyone is a person just like you. In fact I think you're a pretty cool girl. Plus it's nice to know that I'm not the only person who goes to the woods to cool off. I don't see many people here a lot. Sometimes I think they're scred of this place or something." I shrugged. People should really learn to enjoy the forest-scent more.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:06 pm

I blushed."Um..thanks.Your the first person to call me cool."I said,actually looking up at her.I smiled slightly."I like the forest cause it reminds me of home.I grew up in Peru and I used to take trips to The amazon with my orphanage."I said,my insecurity slowly ebbing away.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Saskia Preston

I smiled at Terra. "You really are a cool person," I told her honestly. The moment she said orphanage, I knew how she felt when you have no idea who your parents were. Heck, I don't even know my real mom. I'm just glad I know who my dad is. "Peru? I hear Peru is a really cool place to live in. I'm from Moscow, which explains my pale-ness."
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm

I chuckled."Its ok..There are alots of sights but the traffics horrible."I said,smiling at the memory.I hadnt been home in forever."Moscow?..As in..Russia?"I asked,shrugging.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Saskia Preston

I laughed. "Traffic," I said. "That's always a problem. Traffic can often get on Voltaire's nerves too." My gaze became distant the moment I talked about him. I missed Voltaire. . . But the moment my gaze was on it disappeared. "And yeah, Russia. The fun and snowy place."
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 pm

I chuckled."Fun and snowy.Seems nice."I said.grinning."So do you have family in America or are you here alone?"I asked her,finally comfterble enough to talk normaly.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Saskia Preston

"Snow really is nice, but don't stay out too long or else frostbite will happen. I've had quite a few close calls myself," I said, smiling. I'm glad that she's comfortable now. "And I'm here alone. . . I don't have any family at all. Voltaire sort of counts but he's in Russia. . . What about you?"
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:56 pm

I sighed."I dont know.I think I have a family..but hey gave me up so I geuss it dosent count."I said,quietly.Family for me was a touchy subject.Love itself to me was just a problem.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Saskia Preston

I shrugged. "I know what you mean," I said. "My mother gave me up too. She probably found out my father was god somehow and didn't want anything to do with me. It's really frustrating sometimes." I sighed but then took out my iPod to make sure it didn't break from the fall.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 pm

I smiled slightly."Well atleast we arent stuck in orphanages or starving to death."I said,trying to lighten the mood.I was quiet 'cause thats how I fout my inner demons.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Saskia Preston

I laughed. "Good point," I said. "It's a good thing this Camp has pretty good food. But I mis's Voltaire's cooking. He was really good. It's no wonder his restaurant is one of the best. You know talking about food makes me hungry sort of. . ." I grabbed a Tic Tac pack from my pocket. "Want some?" I asked Terra.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm

I nodded."Um..Sure."I said.I held out my hand tentatively.Tic Tacs.I hadnt had any in forever.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Saskia Preston

I handed her two pieces of Tic Tac and popped one into my own mouth. "Tic Tac plus forest plus friend plus my iPod in my pocket equals a rather good day," I said smiling. It was true. This had to be one of the best days ever since I got to Camp.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 am

I chuckled."This has been a good day for me too."I said.I popped both tic tacs into my mouth and smiled.Sugar was one of my favorite things in the world after shadows,quietness,and maybe Jason.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 am

Saskia Preston

I smiled. "So, Terra, you got a guys yet?" I asked curiously. "I mean a pretty girl like you has to have a guy by now. It's impossible that you don't. So do ya?" I don't know why I asked that. It was completely out of the blue. Meh, I've asked crazier questions.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 am

I stepped out from behind the tree that I was taking cover from. I lloked around and saw that there wasnt a forest spirit, or guard in sight. I sighed a breath of relief. The last thing I wanted was to get caught and be brought back to camp. I continued along my way, trying to get to the border.

Jovan Smith: Dionysus, 14 (Green) (CL)
Nico di Angelo: Hades, 14 (Olive) (CL)
Jonas Haens: Nyx, 15 (Indigo) Titan Temple
Devlin O'Brien: Hephaestus-Apollo, 15 (Orange)
Chandler Hold: Nyx, 17 (Blue) (CL)
Mitchel Harlan: Ares, 16 (Yellow) (CL)
Adele Hammond: Aphrodite, 25 (Violet) (CL)
Louis Connors: Satyr, 15 (White)
Tobias Clark: Asclepius, 14 (Dark Blue) (CL)
Falcon King: Apollo, 13 (Dark Red) Courtyard
Daxon Johns: Zeus, 16 (Bold Green) New York
http://demigodacademy.forumotion.net/t300-hawk-s-charries
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 pm

I nodded my head,my face bright red."Um..no.I mean theres someone I like but hed never go for a girl like me..atleast thats what the aphrodite girls say.."I said,looking away,my face still red.I sighed.Good job Terra.Good job*epic sarcasm*.I froze hearing movement to my left."Um..I think theres someone nearby.."I said,quietly.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Saskia Preston

I frowned seeing a kid walk toward the borders. "Hey!" I yelled. I jogged towards the boy. He was too far away so I climbed up a tree and jumped from tree to tree. This was the quickest way I could possibly get around. Finally I got close enough to the boy and dropped from my branch. "Hey, where are you heading?" I asked.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 pm

I looked around and saw two girls coming towards me, busted. "What does it matter to you were im going?" I asked them hostily

Jovan Smith: Dionysus, 14 (Green) (CL)
Nico di Angelo: Hades, 14 (Olive) (CL)
Jonas Haens: Nyx, 15 (Indigo) Titan Temple
Devlin O'Brien: Hephaestus-Apollo, 15 (Orange)
Chandler Hold: Nyx, 17 (Blue) (CL)
Mitchel Harlan: Ares, 16 (Yellow) (CL)
Adele Hammond: Aphrodite, 25 (Violet) (CL)
Louis Connors: Satyr, 15 (White)
Tobias Clark: Asclepius, 14 (Dark Blue) (CL)
Falcon King: Apollo, 13 (Dark Red) Courtyard
Daxon Johns: Zeus, 16 (Bold Green) New York
http://demigodacademy.forumotion.net/t300-hawk-s-charries
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content