Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to control my powers...And failing...(Dead)

3 posters

Go down

Trying to control my powers...And failing...(Dead) Empty Trying to control my powers...And failing...(Dead)

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Logan Darklighter:

I took a deep breath. Ever since I had been told I was a child of Posiden, and that I was supposed to have all these cool powers I had only discoverd that I could breathe under water. Probably because I hadn't tried anything else. I decided I was going to try water manipulation. I concentrated on the water, and a tree, target, and felt a tugging sensation in my gut. I hit somthing, although not my target. My face switched to a greatly pained expression, my hands feel to my now soaked groin(No, I DIDN"T pee my pants...Lets just say I have bad water aim) and I screamed in pain."OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Trying to control my powers...And failing...(Dead) Empty Re: Trying to control my powers...And failing...(Dead)

Post by Hawk Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:48 pm

I walked down to the lake, looking for something to do. I had just finished my training session, and was looking for some down time. I saw some kid down there, I wasnt sure what he was doing, so I decided to go investigate.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Trying to control my powers...And failing...(Dead) Empty Re: Trying to control my powers...And failing...(Dead)

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:51 pm

In my pained state, I removed my hands from my groin, as through the tears I saw boy approching. I mutterd "Ow..."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:53 pm

"are you OK? What were you trying to do?" I asked the boy as I walked up to him.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:57 pm

I grunted in pain as I staggerd to my feet. Gods I got mself good. I pointed to me, made a weird a motion with my hands to look likea wave, pointed at the water, then at my groin.(OOC:Wow, a three post streak, all of which include groin! New record!)

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 pm

I stared at the boy, making weird gestures with his hands. something about him, the water, and his groin. I didnt wanna guess what he could be saying. "You had sex in the water?" I asked him.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 am

I shook my head.Finding my voice, I said,"I was trying to use my powers, and it kind of had a boomarang effect, and it hit me...Well..."I gestured to the lower half of my body. "And it hurt like hell."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 am

"well that wasnt very smart of you, why would you try doing something like that with out learning the basics first." I retorted.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:55 am

"In my experince, I've discoved the tryingthe hardstuff, and hurting yourslef, teaches you the easy stuff. I learned how to ride a regular bike by falling off a motorcycle." I replied.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SpasticHedgehog Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Trying to control my powers...And failing...(Dead) Dani

Dani walked down to the lake and saw two people talking. He pursed his lips slightly and pulled his embroidered shawl down around his shoulders before he felt the sun on his skin. He was a bit of an oddity at camp. He didn't seem to have any powers what-so-ever besides the fact that every ship he'd barged passage on had good luck while he was on board. He generally had good luck on ships, but that wasn't exactly a power. Dani seemed to be a powerless demi-god and he wasn't exactly fitting in at camp to being with.

Regardless of not fitting in, he decided he may as well engage in a conversation of some sort. "What are you guys doing?" he said in his seemingly boyish voice despite his matured age of twenty-one.

SpasticHedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 pm

I looked up when I heard of voice, it was an older boy about in his early 20's. I had seen him around camp, buyt never really talked to him. He wasnt the type to engage in the activities that I did. "Well, he was trying to use his powers, but he ended up hurting himself, apparently." I replied. "What are you doing here, at the beach?" I asked the boy.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down