Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Thread, Please delete

4 posters

Go down

Dead Thread, Please delete Empty Dead Thread, Please delete

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 am

Max Buxwell:

I walked into the Mess hall. Hungry... My stomach growled. I hadn't had a thing to eat all day.I went over to the table that was set aside for Primordals, and sat down. I stuck a handful of french fries in my mouth.Ahhh food.... I looked around. Food.Food.More food.Nothing much.I returned my attention to my fries and kept eating.

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Dead Thread, Please delete Empty Re: Dead Thread, Please delete

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:58 am

Dead Thread, Please delete Tumblr11
Lucille Cooper
~~~~~

There was only one other person in the mess hall. I walked over and sat down by him. He was eating fries. Those were so gross! Covered in grease and fat. It made me shudder. Sitting down across from him, I took a bite of my carrot. "Those are really bad for you! They cook them in animal fat too," I told him frankly
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 am

Max Buxwell:

I looked over to see a girl. I said,"I've spent majority of my life pickpocketing for money,begging,and barely getting any money,not enough for quality food. I think I can allow myself a few fries."Now self-concis of what I was eating, took a carrot.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:18 am

Lucille Cooper
~~~~~

"People used to be very generous when they saw urchins on the street but now a days a majority of people have a tendency to just look the other direction. I suppose a few fries wouldn't be so bad though," I said the last part a bit reluctantly
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:26 pm

"Exactly."I said, after finishing off a third carrot. I looked over at the girl.Introduce yourself!My brain told me."I'm max Buxwell, son of Gaea."I said,"Who are you?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:30 pm

I walked into the mess hall, and grabbed myself a plate of food. I looked around for a place to sit, seeing an open spot I sat down, and began eating my food.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Lucille Cooper
~~~~~

I smiled. Definitely could get along with a son of Gaea. He probably would not go around polluting the beautiful seas. "My name is Luci Cooper. My father is Nereus , nice to meet you!" I said looking over as another girl walked in and sat down with a plate of food. She looked older than me. Should I say hi? It's polite after all! "Hello," I said in a slightly cheerful tone to the girl
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Marvin! Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:21 am

Dead Thread, Please delete T9LHW
( EAT YOUR HEART OUT )
TECHNICALLY, I'M JUST HUNGRY
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Xander was busy and all doing his own thing. Actually he's somewhat designing a structure, hoping he will see those buildings he designed fulfilled and done with. He's really into those things.

Well, with all those designing. Xander decided he'd grab a bite, been hours since he last ate. and I mean HOURS. Xander's much of a diet patrol or at least he thinks so. He got out from his cabin and went to the Mess hall.

While upon entering the hall, he stopped. No doubt. He was always stunned by the food prepared. Tables where occupied by those mouth watering food. Pizza, Roasted Barbecue, Spaghetti, Salads and many more. He stomach grumbled. "Oh gods, I need to eat now!" He said as he then proceeded and grabbed some food for him and for the goddess, Athena. Leo burned and offered it at the fire, "For the Goddess of Wisdom...Athena! Hi Mom!" He said while flashes of colored flames appeared at the fire. He dashed at his table and saw some other campers who offered their food and some we're not that quite gentle at their parent so they always eat not minding the offerings they should do. "So here goes nothing..." Xander said as he continued eating.

AND SO ON

( REQUIEM AETERNAM,)
DONA EIS DOMINE
( word count ) 227 ( status ) open ( outfit ) insert picture! ( place ) mess hall
( notes ) >.<
Call Me Marvin!
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Max Buxwell:

I turned and waved to the girl, then motioned for her to sit next to us. i then saw another kid, putting his food in the fire. I guesed it was camp custom, and i did so too. I said to him, "Hi, my names Max. Wanna sit with us?"I guestured back to where i had been sitting.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:51 pm

I watched the two of them put the food in the fire. I didn't understand it and only did it at dinner when everyone ate at once. People kind of trickled in and out around this time though. I watched Max get up and follow the male's example. It would never make sense to me. My father would never expect me to burn food for him. It was a complete waste. Food was meant to be eaten. I waited for them to come back patiently
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Marvin! Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Xander was definitely shy, but was glad somebody like this boy in front of him is kind enough to ask and eat with him. He smiled. "Uhh, sure, I'm Xander Kyle but you can call me Xander." He said, as he stood up and carried his food. Then he followed Max.

He noticed the girl looking at him curiously. He looked back and smiled. Hoping he didn't make a bad impression or something, being one of the son of a brainy goddess is cool yet has its some downside, one thing is sense of humor. I think you get what I say. Wink

AND SO ON

Call Me Marvin!
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 pm

"Nice to meet you Xander." I said, as i willed a rock couch up from the ground. I sat in it, and it speedily caried me and my meal back to my table. I got up, sat down at the table, and the couch melted back into the ground.

EDIT:Guessing this thread is dead.*Changes title*
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum