Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrival of Time.

4 posters

Go down

The Arrival of Time. Empty The Arrival of Time.

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:34 pm

I walked up the steps of the Titan Temple, while Saskia and Terra were still outside. The temple was a long hallway, the pillars were huge and very exquisite. I gasped when I took it all in, it was beautiful. My footsteps echoed on teh stone floor. I could see that there was a statue of Kronos at the end of the hall, and all around the edge of the temple were the statues of all the Titans, Rhea next to Kronos, Hyperion,Oceanus, Atlas just to name a few.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Time. Empty Re: The Arrival of Time.

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

I quietly walked in next to Lucius, my footsteps not making a sound. " It's beutiful aint it?" I mumbled, my eyes wide as I took in the large room. Everything looked so nice.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:42 pm

I turned around when I heard Terra behind me. "Oh Yeah, its totally not what I was expecting. Ive never been here before, I wonder were the others are." I thought outloud.

I heard voices in the front of the temple. I stepped out from behind one of the pillars.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Saskia had walked in the Temple not too far behind Terra. However, just before she was going to step through the doors, she felt a presence in the shadows just behind one of the pillars. Saskia had immediately flexed her hand causing her glove to turn into her sword. With silent feet, she moved towards the person in the shadows. Hopefully unnoticed, Saskia had her sword right behind his back, but then he stepped out. Saskia followed in order to try to see who he was.

The daughter of Erebus was surprised to find Jonas, a son of Nyx she's seen round Camp once or twice standing there. "Jonas?!" she exclaimed. "What're you doing here?!" Noticing that her sword was still out, Saskia flexed her wrist again, reverting it back to her fingerless glove.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:20 pm

I sighed and turned to where Jonas and Saskia where. Random people melting out of the shadows just didn't faze me. I stepped forward timidly and managed to muster a "Hello." to Jonas.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:26 pm

I looked at the group. "well its nice to see you, good to know you made it safely. Im here for the same reason you are." I replied.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Saskia sighed. "Just barely," she told Jonas, referring to her's and Lucius's wounds. She glanced around the place and saw how beautifuk it actually looked the stone- or was it marble?- walls and columns looked amazing. "Whoa," she muttered quietly, still staring in awe at the architecture.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:24 pm

I looked over to Jonas and blushed slightly. I wanted to knpw if anything was going to happen but I didn't know how to say it without being rude. I looked over to Saskia and smiled. I loved her reactions to things.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:19 pm

The Arrival of Time. Brunette-cute-fashion-girl-green-Favim_com-241230
|ASHLEIGH|RENESMEE|ALIOTO|
I'm myself. I don't need your judgement.

Ashleigh was leaning against a column. She smirked, these guys were suckers to her. They should get used to it, when Kronos wins, they would live in a grand palace, with a place, higher than Olympus. Their home would be more grand than Olympus by 10 times. Her father had promised that. She had been promised all the riches she had wanted. Everything she desired would be her, but right now, she needed to deal with a bunch of new recruits.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:18 pm

I glanced over to a girl who had been leaning against a collum.We must have looked pretty pathetic what with the ripped clothing and obvious dumbfoundment to the scenery. I did a double take and looked at her again. I'd seen her at camp before. I think she was dating some son of Zues. Probably dumped him if she was here. I waved shyly at her, not really expecting her to remember me but just being polite.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Ashleigh raised an eyebrow. Seriously? Waving? Ashleigh reluctantly waved back, remembering her father's commands to not chase any of the new recuits away. It wasn't like he cared much though. He had a ton of other recruits.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Saskia was looking at the ceiling when, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Terra wave. Following her gaze, Saskia found a girl who was leaning against a column. Saskia smiled brightly. Well, at least now she knew that they really weren't the only ones there. she turned to Terra. Do you know her?" she asked quietly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:42 am

"hello Ashleigh, nice to see you here." I said to her. "This is Ashleigh, My sister, and where is Christian, wasnt he supposed to come with you?" I asked her.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:15 am

I shrugged at Saskias question." I've seen her around camp and I didn't wanna seem rude." I answered quietly. I looked back to Lucius and smiled slightly. It couldn't be to bad if more people were coming.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 am

"How should I know? The kid seriously needs to get his priorities straight." she said casually, shifting her weight back onto her own two feet and taking a few steps over to join the litt group. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and was finally starting to feel a bit cold, but she shrugged the feeling off.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:03 pm

I sighed in frusteration. "So you didnt bring him with you, do you know where he is?" I asked her. I began pacing, I was worried about this.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:46 pm

"No idea. I haven't seen the kid in days." Ashleigh said dismissively. She honestly didn't want to talk about it, neither did she want to get another lecture from her half brother.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:55 pm

I blushed slightly and sighed. I was still nervous as hell. I quietly walked up to Lucius, blushing all the while. " Um...w-where are we gonna be sleeping and ...stuff?" I asked, staring down at my hands, nervously. I wasn't very good aat being straightforward while talking to others.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down