Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My less than joyful arrival...(Open)

2 posters

Go down

My less than joyful arrival...(Open) Empty My less than joyful arrival...(Open)

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 pm

" I love you too!Remember to lock the adult bathroom!" I called after my dad who was laughing and making his way down the hill. He waved by one last time before getting into his car and driving away. He couldn't stay long. The daycare would simple fall apart if he wasn't there. Abuelo had probably already scared most of the kids half to death with his swiss army knife and stories of Vietnam.
I sighed and looked out across the hill to the camp. It looked nice enough. Definetly a whole lot better than that infernal High school I would have to go to. I hadn't really liked school after Jacob disapeared. Everyone just made fun of me. I pushed my glasses up my nose so I could see better. I didn't need the glasses but they helped me see long distance and with my current situation sight was a necesity.
I looked down and sighed again. I probably looked like a nerd with my knee high multicolored socks,black converse, black shorts and red sweater. The only thing that probably looked respectable on me was the long braid going down my back. It was the same braid Katniss from the Hunger Games had. One of the kids at the Daycare did it for me before I left." Now what?" I mumbled, shoving my hands in my pockets.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

My less than joyful arrival...(Open) Empty Re: My less than joyful arrival...(Open)

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 pm

I stepped out of the shadows when I saw another girl. "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked her.

Last edited by Hawk on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

My less than joyful arrival...(Open) Empty Re: My less than joyful arrival...(Open)

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:42 pm

I jumped at the sudden arival of the boy.I turned to him and smiled. " I think I'm suppose to go over there." I said, nodding my head toward camp," But I don't really know where to go from there." I said, sighing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:52 pm

"oh, are you new?" I asked her. "who are you? whats your name, and god parent?" I continued.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 pm

I nodded my head. " Yes.I'm Coralline Theresa Conception but most call me Coralline or Cory. My mother is Rhea and my grandmother is Leto." I answered simply, smiling slightly. She seemed nice enough. Well I hoped it was a she. I held my suspisions ever since I had dressed up as a boy for a school play and no one realized I was a girl 'till the end of the play when I took the wig off.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:07 pm

"Its a pleasure to meet you, im Chanice Hold, son of Nyx." I said to the girl.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:14 pm

So she was actually a he. Cool beans. "Nice to meet you too. May I ask how long you've been at camp?" I asked, a smile playing across my lips. I was always subcoinciously polite for no aparent reason. It came and went like the breeze in all truth.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:21 pm

I laughed, she seemed somewhat old fashioned, at least in the way she talked. "Ive been here for 5 years now." I replied.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:24 pm

I blinked in silent suprise. "I had just assumed you came to this camp to train and then you were set out into the world. Five years must be an amazing feat." I said, grinning. Ever since I had gotten my braces off I'd been smiling a lot more. Of coarse that was around the same time people started calling me a slut but I didn't really mind.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm

I laughed again. "5 years is nothing, Adele and Khait have been here for 10 years, and I dont think they are gonna be leaving anytime soon. You know it all depends on who your god parent is, The mor powerful your god parent is the more danger you are in the outside world." I explained to Cora.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:41 pm

I drummed my fingers across my lips, thinking about her answer. " So...If my mother is very strong I'll have to stay here for a long time?" I asked, my brown eyes searching his. I didn't want to stay at this camp to long. Sure it got me away from that hellhole of a Highschool but the kids at the Daycare would miss me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:45 pm

I nodded in agreement. "yeah something like that." I replied
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:51 pm

I sighed and adjusted my shoulder bag to a more comfortable position. " Is Rhea strong? I never really deepend my knowledge of my mother." I said, frowning slightly. I was wishing I had atleast looked into her. I knew nothing other tan she was the godes of fertility.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:58 pm

"she can be, but I dont really know if you would be in a whole lot of danger outside camp." I replied.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:03 pm

I sighed. I'd definetly have to look into my mother a bit more if I ever found a computer or a nice library." I know how to use a bow and arrow. My dad taught me when I was young. Is that any help?" I asked, smiling slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:09 pm

"well it means you have strengths, and are able to fight." I replied. "You could be useful in the war, you know." I added.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 pm

I raised an eyeborw at what he said. War? Wonderful*sarcasm* "Theres a war going on? Against who might I ask?" I said, my tone of voice slightly worried. I didn't like bloodshed.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:22 pm

"well against Kronos, and his armies." I replied non chalantly.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:32 pm

I sighed and fiddled with my braid. "Kronos is the titan of time, Correct? I remember reading something about him in my wordl history book." I stated simply.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:49 pm

"yeah, and consort of your Mother." I replied and added.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 pm

I blushed slightly for no aparent reason and sighed. " So my mothers sleeping with the enemy?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face. That was definetly going to cause some problems in the future.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down