Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama...again

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drama...again - Page 3 Empty Re: Drama...again

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:16 am

"Well, isn't that interesting... Guess I get to meet your family then," I said hesitantly. Last time I had professed my love for a girl to her family I had nearly been killed so this was pretty nerve wracking news. I had charm now, though, so it couldn't go over too horribly. "I'm sure it will be fine!" I said covering up my emotions when I saw she seemed nervous about the occasion.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:25 am

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.His words didn't really reasure me but it was nice he seemed to care.I looked up at Damon through my eyelashes and sighed. "I hope so. Just don't bring up the Gods or anything." I said, trying to look hopeful for his sake. When I was nervous I could either be cautious all day or have a panic attack and the prior was not pretty.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 pm

That made me curious. Why couldn't I mention the gods? Did she hate them or something? Did her mother regret it? Had to ask, "Alright but only if I get to know why? I suppose you would like me to act normal too?" I asked a bit critically. That was pushing in but if she really wanted me to be a normal person I could try
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:40 pm

I blushed slightly and rubbed my arm. " Well...My moms always been touchy about the subject. Aperantly Vulcan left after he banged my mom. She...didn't react well to it." I said, staring at the floor, avoiding eye contact. My mom had told me that the only good thing Vulcan ever gave her was me. I was still a bit embaressed about it. I shyly looked up at him. "You can act as weird as you wan't. Just ...you know..no shadow traveling at random." I said, avoiding eye contact.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Carla made it sound so vulgar and she regarded her dad as if he was nothing. Kind of caught me off guard. A relationship with your parents, godly and mortal, was very important. My dad was a great dad. I know it sounds odd cause he's god of the underworld and all but he genuinely cared for his children. He didn't go around sleeping with every woman he met.
Hearing her mention shadow traveling I laughed. "I wasn't gifted with the ability to shadow travel , we don't all have the same set gifts some get more other's less, so you won't have to worry about that. Wish I had though... Might have lasted longer in my second life! I won't mention that either if you don't want me too," I added realizing it might not be the best thing to say. Damn, I sure was doing a lot for her...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 pm

I looked up at him and smiled. " Thanks. I know it's a lot but last time I brought it up my mom left for three weeks on one of the battle ships." I said, sighing.I looked down and twirled my thumbs nervously. I didn't like talking about my parents.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 pm

I really wished she hadn't said that. Now I couldn't complain at all. Made me feel bad. I sighed and kissed her forehead. "You know I'd do anything for you, come on," I told her truthfully as my hand found hers and I started walking, pulling her with me. "So, how can I make your mom like me?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 pm

I sighed and followed after him. " You might as well join the friking army, love." muttered. I looked up at Damon and frowned slightly." I'm sorry. Aint being very positive." I said, sighing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 pm

That made me laugh just a bit. Not much, but added humor. "So, there is absolutely nothing you could think of?" I asked, clarifying. I had decided to ignore her apologies. She offered them far too much over minor things that usually weren't even her fault.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 pm

A smile plated across my lips as I nodded. "Nana will love you. She might even try to hire you." I said, smirking slightly.It'd be cool if me and Damon worked in the same place. Nana would probably start him off as a lunch waitor and that usually meant coming to the kitchen and bar area where I often worked. The only down side would be that the girls would probably try to steal him non-stop.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:05 am

I grimaced. Work and me did not go well together. Her family was in Hawaii too so that was a definite no-can-do. "Yes, well, I would love it if you could talk her out of that so I don't have to let her down. Hawaii isn't exactly my scene," I explained hesitating over the last part. Hopefully I wouldn't hurt her feelings or anything. I was getting myself in far too deep with this girl. Meeting her parents and the whole bit!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 am

I chuckled and kissed him softly."I'll see what I can do." I said,smirkinging slightly. I should try and cheer him up. He keeps getting this look on his face as if something terrible was gonna happen.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:23 am

"I'd appreciate it," I said, continuing to walk. "So, tell me more about them then, what should I expect?" I requested to keep her talking so I would have time to think. I enjoyed listening to her ramble on, as well. It had a calming affect on me, well, most of the time at least. Why did everything have to be so difficult?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:45 am

I smiled sllightly and went into thought mode. " Well my mom has black curly hair with eyes to match. She's about 5'11 and looks like any other bolivian woman 'cept she's got a couple more scars than the norm. Her tempers like yours but shes more of a 'Touch me, hit you' kind of person. She has a revolver on her at all times." I rambled on, getting a dreamy look in my face. I'd always like my mom. Not exactly like someone who was suppose to protect me but someone I could trust.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:36 pm

I smiled and listened to her talk about her mom. I laughed when she said her mom had the don't touch me attitude. "We are not alike it that way," I confirmed wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer. "And your Nana?" I promoted her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:55 pm

I blushed slightly and grinned. "Nana? She's really...weird I guess. Her hair should be blonde by the time she comes to visit. She's real 'big' like me. Probably the Bolivian blood. She runs a restaurant and I usually man the bar or have waitress duty if someone doesn't show up. If she asks you if you wan't a drink please say no. One time I said yes and she gave me a rum and coke which was 89% Rum, 11% percent coke." I said, the dreamy faraway look never leaving my face. I leaned up and kissed his cheek for no reason. It had become one of my weird habits.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 pm

I found it funny that the first descriptive word she used for her grandmother was weird. I laughed when she explained about the rum and coke. Sounded like my kind of gal. My rum and coke is typically about ninety-eight percent rum and two percent coke. I liked rum, always had, of course coke was a newer concoction. "I suppose that might not go over well with your mother," I mumbled as she kissed me.
I turned to look at her, "What was that for?" Not that I objected to the completely random kiss. "So, am I going to get you to myself before I am subjected to behave as I meet your family?" I asked suddenly make it seem like some awful torturous event even though I was kind of looking forward to it now. I also wanted to take her on a proper date, let her have a taste of the life I had lived for forty years
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:12 pm

I chuckled.God's Nana was gonna love him." Never has never will." I answered, grining. I shrugged at his next question." I like to kiss ya?" I answered, smirking slightly.I didn't have reasons for many of the things I did.It was just my way. I laughed with his last question." If ya want to. It'd be real nice to spend some fancy time with ya." I said, slinging my arms over his shoulders.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:28 pm

I couldn't help my snicker at her words. "Of course it would," I agreed conceitedly, leaning down to kiss her. "Well, when are we to expect them again? I'm going to take you on a proper date and a dress is required," I told her in a serious tone. I could rent an open carriage and ride through Central Park then have a real picnic with good food and maybe ice skating. I used to love ice skating. I was so good at it and Clarice was so awful. She was constantly falling all over me.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 pm

I thought back to the letter.I got it a
couple days ago and Mom plans for things two weeks in advance. Nana only waited three days at best for plannin so..."About a week."I said, snapping back into reality. I blushed a bright red, my eyes widening. OMG...mom was going to ask...the'question'. I blushed again and burried my face in his chest. "Kill me now." I mumbled.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 am

I only had a week? That was not exactly a large amount of time. Not enough time... She surprised me when she said 'kill me now'. Took a moment for me to remember it was just an expression. Girls today could be so dramatic. "I most definitely would not kill you now. you won't be denying anytime with in the next month anyways, I would be able to see it if you were!" I told her frankly before getting curious. "But why would you say that love? What is the matter?" I asked, concern on my face. Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her closer to me, kissing the top of her head.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:10 am

He would know if I was going to die...? Question for later.I sighed and nuzzled his neck." My moms gonna ask 'the question'.She always does." I mumbled, frowning slightly.It was pretty embarasing since my mom was never discreet about it.Ever.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 am

"Oh," I said a bit confused. I had absolutely no idea what 'the question' was. But maybe I shouldn't ask. Probably best. But I was certainly curious. "Um... what's the question?" I asked with a confused look on my face. I had blurted it out without realizing it at first, well, there goes my, 'maybe I really don't want to know' plan!

((Sorry, being raised by my older brother and sister gives birth to lack of knowledge about nosy parents XD And Damon is pretty much the same!))
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:52 am

I looked up at him and sighed. How the hell am I gonna explain this? It's not like it's the easiest subject to talk about.I bit my lip and then sighed. "Well...the question...is somethin with almost the same meaning of ' Do I look like I want to be a grandma at this age?' from my moms side...And she isn't very discreet about it." I mumbled, blushing a bright red the whole time. I think he would get it know.

~My family is full of nosy people XD I'm lucky to not play 20 questions with my mom when I get home.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:02 am

"Ah, that question... And what would you be telling her? I could think of a few answers to that question but she wants an answer from you, not me," I mused smiling at her cute little blush. She was so adorable. My policy was if you didn't want to know the answer, you shouldn't ask the question, but not everyone felt the same
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next