Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An odd interaction

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An odd interaction - Page 2 Empty Re: An odd interaction

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:19 pm

"Yeah. I mean, you didn't even try to make it good. Or at least it seemed like that. I got no comfort at all.." I smiled slightly inside, women think they know everything......... They probably do. "It's an art of war is it not?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:28 pm

An odd interaction - Page 2 Teenvo10
Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

Did he really just say that? Honestly? How rude! I knew it was probably a lie but a part of me was scared he really meant it. Oh Aphrodite help me! Us Aphrodite kids, we tend to be really emotional, even if we are good at hiding it. Inside I felt like crying even though there was no trace of that emotion on my face. I shrugged to his statement about my kissing and answered his question. "Well, yeah, but I figured it wasn't hands on enough for you. Show me what ya got then!" I said handing over my bow
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 pm

I smirked, and took the bow. "You should work on your kissing more. That way you'll get better." there was a light fwoosh, followed by a thunk as it nailed it right where the right eye would have been. "Because, you aren't really all that great." My expression didn't even change as I knocked another arrow, and aimed once more.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Good shot. So, who do you think I should practice with then?" I asked with sly curiosity. I knew what his answer would probably be but I wanted to hear him say it.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 pm

"Any old bloke would do." I said, letting the next arrow fly. It crashed into the dummy that some kids were moving further back in order for them to train with it, sticking out a centimeter to the left of the heart. "It's all about who you find attractive really."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Huh... Your pretty good!" I conceded a bit reluctantly. "Well, I guess that means I'll have to take a trip to New York then cause there is definitely not anyone attractive enough here." I said frankly, looking at my beribboned watch. "I should go now," I said taking my bow back and starting to walk away, trying to sense if her felt anything at all for me that I could toy with
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 pm

I caught the back of her arm, and pulled her into a deep kiss. Moving my lips in correspondence with hers. Fitting just perfectly, only to move on to another position. "Much better that time." I said as we broke apart for air.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I cause caught by surprise and whirled around, opening my mouth to say something when his lips met mine. I was caught way off guard that time. But not reluctant what so ever. A kind of lust had built up in me, waiting for this moment and I let it loose. "Oh... good. Glad I could make it up to you then... I really should go now," I said willing my cheeks not to redden. I remained calm and mostly collected
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 pm

"Shhh..." I spoke, pulling her into another kiss. Not forceful, but enough to pull attention. It was like a slice of heaven dropped into hell. Everything perfect, with a twinge of sadness when it was gone.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

If he was trying to get my attention, it certainly worked. But, I knew this probably wasn't him in the back of my mind, at least not totally. He was probably a total jerk who wanted to kiss every girl. I couldn't undo it right now, though. That could be disastrous. I kissed him with very little hesitation. Damn! He was good! Really, really good. You don't get attached to boys! I had to remind myself.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:38 pm

No attachements. No attachements. Nothing. Get your head in the goddamn game zidane. I gave a small cough. "Eh...Your first one was better....You aren't learning anything"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I told you, Adelaide! He's a jerk. You only magnified it enough to make him do something quicker. He's still a jerk. This is why you don't get attached to boys. if you had actually fallen for him, he would have broken you! Just walk away. NOW! I told myself. Taking a breath I steeled my face and heart and looked him straight in the eye.
"I guess I'll go find someone else who can give me some tips then, cause honestly... you weren't doing it for me either," I said turning and walking away
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:55 pm

I caught her hand again, why the hell did I keep doing that. Push her away my mind said but it didn't seem to work. "We could do that again...Just...More gently?" The hell am I saying?! "I mean. You are beautiful." Remember your life's rules Zidane. REMEMBER "I was just...wondering if you'd...like to go out some time?" Dammit....
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 am

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"I really do not think that is a very good idea," I said not looking at him. My head was screaming at me to jerk my hand away and just leave. This could not happen! It couldn't! But... It was! I turned and looked up at him. "But... yes, I would! You don't even know my name though, and I have a feeling your a bit older than me too. This won't work out, but one date can't hurt anything," I said shrugging
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 am

Shut the hell up and repeat what I say. OK...Now...Zidane. Zidane Tribal. Listen to me. You have to break free. "Probably. I've a feeling however..." I flinched away from her free hand. "That....It'll work out fine. I mean. We seem...compatable." Listen to me Dammit!!
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 am

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Uh huh..." I said forgetting how I had planned to finish my sentence. "Well, for the record, my name is Adelaide and I'm turning fifteen next month. Still feel the same?" I asked with a bit of a laugh. I put my hands in the pockets of my brown leather jacket over the red, tight, laced dress I had on. It was white underneath. One of my more... seductive dresses
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 am

Hell no "Yeah...Zidane. Zidane Tribal." I bowed, and kissed the back of her hand. "Well, Adelaide~ I'm seventeen. How about that date." Shut the hell up me. What's going on?! Why am i doing all of this?!
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 am

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I shrugged. Age didn't matter to me, I'd dated older already. "Your the first person I'm going on a date on that isn't a model or a photographer..." I mused, mostly to myself. "Tell me the time and the place and I will show up, alright?" I said a bit surprised he kissed my hand. I decreased the desire I had magnified but only by a very tiny margin

Last edited by Alexandria on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:29 am

I immediately fell onto my back. "Don't touch me! How dare you. How dare you do that?!"I said, crawling to my feet. I wrapped both my arms around myself. "I can't believe you. You're completely horrible. Come...me...we're leaving."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 am

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"What? I didn't touch you! What are you talking about?" I said angrily, mentally decreasing it back down a tiny bit more to where it had been in the first place. I didn't obliterate his desire for me, just erased the confidence I had given him. This was such an awful idea! I needed to leave. I realized I had caused his actions and this was the affect it was having by taking it away. "This was a very, very bad idea! I should have just left! Gods! I am such an idiot!" I said mostly to myself
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Ahh...Dammit.... I ran up to her and hugged her from behind. It felt amazing to be able to control myself. I never had thought i'd have loved having a body so much. "I'm sorry....I didn't mean it that way." I hid my face from her, there was no need to see me however. It was something that should be known.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:19 pm

"What in Hades?!" I exclaimed in surprise when someone hugged me from behind. I sighed and turned around in his arms. "It's fine, I'm sorry too," I told him blushing a bit. "Do I still get a date then?" I asked making it seem like the date with him was a prize just to boost his confidence I owed him that at least.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:23 pm

"I dunno yet. Perhaps so." Still in control of the situation, I leaned her head back slighlty and brought our lips together. "It's not impossible."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:28 pm

I jerked my head away, snapping. Gods! He was a jerk. "Look, just because your a womanizer and I'm currently dating four boys, doesn't mean we're kiss when ever you feel like it. I have a policy! You have to take me on a date before I start handing out benefits left and right. Got it?" I said irritated
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:32 pm

"Sure." I said, not sarcastically whatsoever, whilst pulling her into another kiss. "Whatever." I kissed her lightly once more, "You want." Sigh.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next