Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An odd interaction

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An odd interaction Empty An odd interaction

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Once. Twice. Thrice. And down it went. Zidane had decided to spar with a training dummy so he could practice with his double headed spear. He was expected to be as good as he was, and even more so. But, things like Ares being his dad didn't really matter to him. He didn't care much for the man. He hadn't really raised him, in fact the only thing the man had really done for him was made him level headed. Another hit and another training dummy crashed to the ground. Unfortunately, the training dummies didn't necessarily provide much experience, or anything really to help train. It was like fighting a rock, when would you ever need to do that? Most every enemy would strike back, dodge, or do something unpredictable. He tossed his weapon to the ground the moment he felled another inanimatron. "Ahh. I can't even think straight." He said, raking his fingers through his hair.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

An odd interaction Empty Re: An odd interaction

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:15 pm

An odd interaction Teenvo10
Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I walked in and shot at the dummy, yes, I know there is an archery range but they don't have dummy's there. Hearing the boy I laughed. "Well, that's because I'm here, love. Don't worry, you'll get used to it!" I told him. Raising my bow I shot an arrow through the dummy's 'face'

Last edited by Alexandria on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:19 pm

"Yes indeed it is." I said, flirting immediately. There were two rules I had. one, Never tie yourself to just one woman, and two, flirt only as good as you look. So it's only naturally i'd be good at it.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Oh well, aren't you a flirt!" I said laughing as I shot another arrow, this time at the dummy's 'heart'. I made it again, of course, before turning to actually look at him. "And not half bad on the eyes, either," I added with a half smile. A thought occurred to me after I said that though. "Ew! You aren't a son of Aphrodite are you?" I asked with a suddenly disgusted look on my face. How awful would that be if I was flirting with my half brother. The thought made me shudder. Incest! Not many other half bloods here flirted so much or were as good looking with out being a child of Aphrodite. That was one thing I had noticed, so far.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 pm

RPing as:Jason Bacon

I stepped into the swords arena. I was ready for a fight. Wether it be with dummies or people.But there was somthing...Odd. Somthing felt diffirent than Camp so far had...It was like there was a special pressence here, somthing special, at least special to me. I looked around...Dummy,dummy,dummy,sword,arrow...girl and boy...I picked the boy immidatley. He felt special. its not like I can snese aruas, but just somthing about the looks of him...Then it hit me. "Let me guess..."I said to the boy"Child of Ares? Welcome to Camp, half-brother."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 pm

I gave the boy a stare that basically meant, 'You ruin everything and I hate you for it.' "I'm so attractive that I could be a child of aphrodite? Why, that's either the biggest backhanded complement i've ever heard." Or she thinks I look like a brother she once had or something. I thought, but didn't say it.

Last edited by Acreus on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 pm

OOC: Wait did he say I'm so attractive that I could be a child of aphrodite? or just think it?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 pm

OOC: He said it.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:58 pm

RPing as:Jason Bacon

I hated that look.It made me slightly angry. I had a feeling that this kid was either a bully, a flirt, or both. I frowned and drew my two short swords. "Wanna 'pratice' half-brother?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Didn't say that. You certainly flirt like one, though..." I allowed with a slight smile, my eyes sparkling a bit. My sing songy tone when I said the first part told that I thought it at least a bit. This was my field of specialty, my strongest weapon and ally.
Turning back to the dummy, I shot a few more arrows absently. Every single one hit it's target perceftly
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:13 pm

It was swift and quick, probably the fastest i've ever moved. I kicked out with my left foot, knocking the blade from his left hand into the air, rolling behind us. With a swift CRACK the side of my twin headed spear smacked across his face. I kicked out, reaching the man in the stomach, causing the reflex that opens hands. Immediately his other sword clanked to the ground. I spun and held the tip of the spear to the boys throat. "Game over." I then turned towards the girl. "I kiss better though. Care to find out?" I said with a wink.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:20 pm

RPings as:Jason Bacon

"You're good kid. I would have done better. I guess I was just tired. I just esaped firey death by lava about five minutes ago. I pulled myself to my feet, and picked up my other sword. I got into my fighting stance and grinned, "Lets go again."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I turned just in time to see the cute boy totally make a fool out of his brother. Alright, I had to admit, that was really sexy.
I raised an eyebrow when he asked if I cared to find out how well he kissed. "That's pretty brave of you..." I said trailing a hand over his chest as she walked to get her arrows. I could play with someone's emotions a whole lot better when I touched him. I magnified whatever portion of him desired me. Let the chase begin. My hips swayed ever so slightly as I walked to the dummy and picked out the arrows, putting them in the quiver over my shoulder. I turned and smiled a bit.
"If you beat your brother again, I'll kiss you," I conceded. I was a prize and I wasn't going to just give away kisses to whoever asked for them
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:37 pm

He almost laughed in her face. He could feel the emotions twist inside him. He suddenly just wanted to pull her to him, and offer her a game of soft biting. He turned away almost feeling his lunch tumble up and into his throat. He'd never felt compelled to do something he would have willingly given himself for. He turned towards his half-bro. "Official then? No cheap shots like the ones I pulled?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:44 pm

RPing as:Jason bacon

"Yep.Exept for this one."The quickly deliverd a swift kick to his jaw, an another too his chest, knocking him back. "Lets dance!"I cried.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:53 pm

I staggered backwards from the blow to the chest, flashing a half-smile as i did. "Oh..I guess you are my brother." I said, smashing my fist into the side of his jaw. Damn, that was more accurate than I anticipated. My mind wandered back to the kick to the jaw. "You almost came close to breaking it. No need to hold back Bro." I brought my other fist down onto his thigh, causing that, slightly annoying lagg in muscle reaction.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Jason Bacon:
"Ow. A thigh shot, really? Go for more critical blow bro!"I gave him a roudhouse to the chest, and hit the butt of one of my swords on his forehead.But as I did so I realized somthing.I was going slower. My moves were getting sloppier. The damn shot to the leg is messing me up!
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 pm

"Every blow is critical!" I whirled my twin daggers into my hands and immediately became serious. "You aren't half bad." I pointed to his face. "That's not causing to much trouble is it? I've got ambrosia if you wanna rest before going into the critical moments of battle?" Of course, I needed the rest as well, but there was no way I could tell him that.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Jason Bacon:
"I sdon't count on resting. This fight is just starting to get FUN!"I slammed the hilts of my two swords into his writsts, hopefully knocking the daggers out of his hand.I seathed one of my blades, and from my quiver pulled out an explosive arrow.I wasn't afraid to poke him with it, which would cause it to detonate, and possibly kill us both.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 pm

I smiled, and relaxed my grip right before the blow, just barely in time to let me continue my grip on the blades. Without even so much as a smile, I slammed the flat of the blades into the arrow, still knocked on the bow. Then...darkness. When my eyes finally opened, I found myself laying on my head, looking between my legs at my half brother, in the same position. "You have no idea how hilarious you look right now!" I called, not moving out of my position.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:20 pm

"You...Are an idiot.You made the arrow blow up...Can i have some of that ambrosia?I think I hurt somthing"I clutched my shoulder, which felt like fire.I looked at my half-brother, he was lying like i had previously been.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:43 pm

"Your welcome to it. " I said tossing him the ambrosia and immediately headed towards the mass of Infatuation only a wee bit away from us. She was like utter Perfection and a sexual stimulant all in one. Everything a guy could want. Well, outside of a good personality that is. "So, What do I get for a tie?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I watched, stunned. They definitely played rough. I felt really bad for the flirty boy now, knowing this was probably partly not my fault. I smiled as he walked towards me and asked what he got for a tie. "Hm... Let me think about it for a moment," I said biting my lip delicately.
After about a half of a minute, I leaned forward, standing on my toes. I kissed him briefly once then again, longer. Now, I don't mean to brag-actually, yeah, I do-but I am a really good kisser. I've had practice. I know how to keep a boy coming back for more. After a minute I pulled away and laughed a bit. "Bet you wish you would have won now..." I teased turning my back to him and shooting a few arrows at the dummy. "So, how long have you been here then?" I asked nonchalantly
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:06 pm

"I've had better." I spoke, almost accidently throwing the word 'Kissers' in there. I shrugged, slightly disappointed. When one considers themselves good...and they aren't...or you say that they aren't...They come crawling back.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

Turning back to face him I raised an eyebrow, my casual question forgotten. "Oh really now?" I asked thought it was more of a statement. I had used that card before. I knew what game he was playing. I turned back and shot another arrow where the dummy's mouth would have been. "You good at archery?" I asked curiously. I loved archery. I had been using it off and on as my pageant talent since I was nine
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next