Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo Cabin Leader Nominations

2 posters

Go down

Apollo Cabin Leader Nominations Empty Apollo Cabin Leader Nominations

Post by Hawk Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Apollo Cabin Leader Nominations are now open
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Leader Nominations Empty Re: Apollo Cabin Leader Nominations

Post by Call Me Marvin! Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Apollo Cabin Leader Nominations W03Xa
( IF I RULED THE WORLD )
I'D DREAM OUT LOUD
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Now this is very awkward." He thought to himself. Paul isn't really the type of guy who wants to be the center of attention. Expecting and knowing hundreds or maybe thousands of eyeballs would be staring at him. Being recognized at all in front of them didn't make Paul very well. All he wanted was the honor for the cabin.

All he really cared about was for the good of his own cabin. He wanted something that could be memorable for his fellow siblings. He doesn't want to be known as the passive brother they had. He'd wanted to make plans for the cabin, like maybe held an inside event just for the cabin. Maybe an 'Art of the Week' contest or better yet an 'Artist of the Week'. Then the winner would be displayed their artworks or even their lovely faces, just like that and at least to make the cabin more lively. They're the son of sun god. They should act like one.

He'd noticed the cabin's pretty much quiet except for the fact they're as childish as they can be. Though most of them were busy with playing musical instruments, painting near the lake or what not for an apollo child to do but he wanted to be as united as possible. Like his fatal flaw, he wanted to feel the family aura he'd never experienced. He wanted it to be like that.

"Here goes nothing." He said as he wrote down his name and dropped it.

AND SO ON

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( REQUIEM AETERNAM,)
DONA EIS DOMINE
( word count ) 250 ( status ) open ( outfit ) insert picture! ( place ) classroom
( notes ) anything?
Call Me Marvin!
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down