Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope... - Page 2 Empty Re: Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope...

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:07 am

OOC: I told you she was super high maintenance and it says so in her form too...
BIC:

Suddenly, I felt really bad. Maybe he was really a nice guy and he just had a bad day. I knew when I said that it had hurt him but he asked. Should I go talk to him? Or maybe I should just leave him... He probably wouldn't want to talk to me anymore. But it was the appropriate thing to do even though I would probably never like him in the way he liked me. He was sweet though, and he seemed to mean well. I got up and walked slowly to him.
"Joshua, I'm sorry if I offended you... It was not intended, I was just answering your question. If you would like, I could try to give you a do over," I offered. "But for future reference, please don't ask any questions you do not want a truly truthful answer to because that is all I can present to you," I added after a moment. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Would you like to go swimming again?" I asked trying to fix things
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope... - Page 2 Empty Re: Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope...

Post by Zeus Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:49 pm

"Sure," I say, shocked. Did she just KISS me? Yes she did! I make whistling sounds in my head. I extend my hand to hers, inviting her to take it.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Ew! I did not want to take his hand. Too...intimate. I stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him up before running into the water and diving once it was deep enough. Hopefully that would be enough to please him and still keep the distance I wanted to have
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:18 am

I head over to the water and dive in. "Al...righty then," I say. "I was stretching my hand out so you could hold it," I say, still confused over the rejection of the hand but the kiss on the cheek.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:22 am

I heard him under water but there was no reason he had to know that. "Could you please repeat that? I was underwater!" I said vaguely before splashing him at him. It wasn't a little wave like I had planned it to be though
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:24 am

"K," I say, halfly dodging the splash. "I said I stretched out my hand so you could hold it. You kissed my cheek, so it would just be fair you'd hold my hand," I say. "So...do you like me, or was that just out of affection?"

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:48 am

"I believe you have the capability of being a very likable person..." I told him. Why did he have to make everything so awkward? How was I supposed to respond? I just kissed his cheek because...well, because it was appropriate. I kissed everyone's cheek. What's wrong with kissing someone on the cheek? It didn't mean I was in love with him and wanted to be all lovey dovey and stuff
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:45 pm

"You didn't answer my question," I say. "I asked if you liked me. You said I was likeable. What I wanna know is if I was likeable towards you." Women could be so ignorant at times,

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Why did he insist on being so pushy constantly? Doesn't he understand when to back off and let it go? Apparently not...
"Oh come on, Joshua! I don't believe it is healthy for one to be so serious a majority of the time! Life is short for some people. Have some fun! Come on, I bet I can show you a part of the sea you have not seen before," I said before grabbing his wrist and diving down into the sea
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

I facepalm before being dragged into the water. Oh crud. How did she expect me to breathe?! Did she WANT me to die?

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:20 pm

I made sure to allow this a bubble to breathe. I didn't need one, breathing water didn't harm me but it would for him. I swam deeper and further out. Best not to go too far though. He couldn't swim as well as me so it would take him time to get back
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:05 am

I stare at the bubble, blank eyed, until I remember she was the daughter of a sea god. A minor one, to be exact. I start swimming in the direction of Luci. How does she expect me to see?!

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:35 pm

I swam deeper and farther out, until we came to underwater life. Beautiful coral and vibrant animals. "Isn't so beautiful?" I asked as a fish came to my hand and nibbled my finger. "Hello!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "Did you just say hello to a fish?"

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:26 pm

"Of course! And you should too! It's the polite thing to do, his name is Mallory," I told Joshua candidly. I giggled when the fish spoke to me again. "Mallory doesn't appreciate you talking about him like he's not there," I explained
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:38 pm

"Well, for me, he's not," I say. "I'm not the child of a sea god." Reluctantly, I say hello to Mallory, who apparently was a guy. I thought Mallory was a girl's name...

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:47 am

"I can't believe you just said that! Mallory never did anything to you! There is no reason for you to be so mean," I snapped stroking the fish. It irritated me to no end that he expected us to be 'friends' or whatever but he insisted on constantly offending me over and over again
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:30 pm

I facepalm. "I wasn't being mean," I say, seething. "I was simply stating only children of sea gods could talk to fish and understand them!" Gods, was she really that ignorant? If I were able to talk to anything, it'd be a forge! Except they can't talk!

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:10 pm

"You implied that he wasn't important enough for you to acknowledge and Mallory says it hurt his feelings! I was wrong, I cannot see any redeemable qualities in you," I snapped irritated. "I would prefer if you went back to land if you are going to be so rude!"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:36 pm

"And yet I acknowledged him," I say. "And you don't see redeemable qualities in me? Really?! You're the one who always has an attitude!"

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:40 pm

"Most people nearly always has an attitude!" I told him in a condescending tone. "Whether it is positive, negative, or neutral is another matter, however," I explained better. It was true. Attitude was defined as the way of thinking or feeling, typically reflected in a person's behavior.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:42 pm

"Well, yes. But I'm normally calm. You are the one always stressing me out with your constant nagging!" I explain.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:43 pm

"I do not believe I nag!" I said firmly. "Please, just leave."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:50 pm

"Fine," I mutter, swimming to the surface.

(They WILL meet again xD)

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:14 pm

CLOSED!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2