Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope... Empty Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope...

Post by Zeus Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:33 am

I walk into a sandy region. "So this must be the beach," I observe, seeing the palm trees, the sand, and the ocean. "Yep. Definitely the beach!" I begin walking around, before changing into swim attire in a bush and start swimming.

Last edited by Zeus on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope... Empty Re: Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope...

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:50 am

Lucille walked down to the beach, humming an old tune her beau had taught her way back when. Coming to her favorite spot, she slid off her shorts and took off her shirt, folding them neatly and setting them on her sandals. Lucille pulled up her suit a bit, thinking about what her mother would say if she could see her right now. Shaking her head she laughed. "Calli!" she called wondering if her sister would be in this area today. Probably not. With a sigh she walked out into the sea, happily. This was her home
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope... Empty Re: Teh beach, where EVERYTHING'S lovey-dovey and peaceful! We hope...

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:19 am

OOC: Her outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41564403
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:25 am

I begin swimming around for a while, before spotting Luci. Partially for revenge, partially cuz she's simply a turd, I sneak up behind her to scare her. "Boo!" I exclaim in my best haunting voice.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 am

I turned, having known he was there. The sea was my home. I had felt the disruption in the water and he was rather noisy when he displaced water. "You aren't very scary," I told him frankly. I had wanted to sarcastically say Wow, I'm so scared. But I couldn't because it would have been a lie. Sometimes that gift kind of sucked. "Can't you go swim in another area?" I asked with an edge to my tone
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:34 am

"Fine," I mutter with the same edge. "SOMEone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," I hiss so hopefully she won't hear. "Scratch that, wrong side of the sea." I begin swimming elsewhere.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:36 am

"Do you have a problem?" I asked rudely, not realizing it until after it already came out. Oh thank the gods Calli wasn't here. I did not wan't daddy finding out I had just been so utterly rude. But he was just so... so mean!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:39 am

"Not really," I say. Besides the fact she was so nosy, self-centered, and rude? NOPE! No problem! "Do YOU?" I ask.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:42 am

"As a matter of opinion, I do have a problem with your rude, foul attitude!" I retorted angrily. He just pushed me too far! Why did he have to be so rude all the time? Did he never think of anyone else? Most likely not.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:46 am

"I'm the one who's rude all the time?!" I shout. "NO, YOU started it all! You were the stuck-up snob that always insisted, 'Oh, you know NOTHING about the REAL gods,'" I mock, using my hands as air quotes. "If YOU hadn't have butted in, EVERYTHING could've been fine by now!" I was on a roll now.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:52 am

I stared at him for a moment in disbelief. How could he say that and mock me like that? Snob? I wasn't a snob! He offended me to begin with! I chocked back a sob and turned away from him as tears rolled down my face. I cried whenever I got mad or upset about anything. I swan back to the shore, quickly. I was an amazing swimmer. I got the shore and groaned and realized in my upset mood, I had let myself get wet. The water poured off of me and I was dry with in seconds. I started to walk back to my clothes
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:56 am

I notice Luci crying. She can't be serious... I tell myself. Might as well try to comfort her. UGH. I head up shore. "What's wrong?" I ask. 'Am I just too persuasive you broke down crying when you realized I was right, you were wrong?' I felt like saying.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:01 am

"What do you think? I'm upset and rather angry with you!" I told him turning back to face him. I picked up my shirt and started to put it on. Why did he have to be so rude and insensitive?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 am

"Well, I'm sorry. Is that better?" I ask. I sit next to her and kinda-sorta wrap my arm around her shoulders, but not in the flirtily type of way.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:13 am

I looked over at him scrutinizingly. Did he really mean it? Didn't seem like it but who was I to judge? I wasn't quite ready to forgive him yet though. He probably still thought it was my fault. So pig-headed! "I suppose the polite thingto do would be to accept you apology," I said vaguely, unable to actually say I accept your apology. It wouldn't have been the total truth.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:16 am

"So...we cool?" I ask. Thank GODS we got that over with!

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:19 am

"I believe that your apology would leave us on better terms than before," I conceded just a bit. My statement was true. I did think marginally better of him than I did before his apology. But we definitely were not 'cool'.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:23 am

(-.-)

"So, from a scale of one to ten, how do I rank? One being OHMYGODSIWANNATEARYOULIMBFROMLIMB and ten being OHMYGODSIADOREYOUSOFREAKINGMUCH," I say. Hopefully I at LEAST ranked near 7. That would suck if I didn't. Then I'd have to be nicer.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:26 am

"I probably should not answer that question, Joshua," I said looking away. Granted I had very high standards, but he still would not much care for my answer. I wanted to lie and tell him what he wanted to hear but I couldn't
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:36 am

"So...it's probably low?" I ask. "Because I kinda-sorta like you," I mutter. Hopefully, she doesn't wanna kill me after hearing that.

(One of the cues leading up to the smoochy smoochy xD)

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:26 am

I sighed. He wasn't that bad... She didn't like him what so ever right now but he wasn't the worse she had ever known. Lucille heard him say he liked her and was a bit confused. Why was he so mean then? She didn't have nice words she could say sí she didn't say anything
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:27 am

You should póst at the new years party
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 pm

(K, but no double posting)

"hello?" I ask. Was she purposely ignoring me? Or was she just mad? Or both? "High or low?"

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Really? Was I not allowed a moment to think? Rude! He really ought to learn some manners. I thought a moment more and decided it was only fair to give him an answer, even though he wouldn't like it much.
Taking a deep breath, I turned my head to face him. "Currently, your number stands at roughly a four and a half, taking everything into consideration. It is prone to changing, though," I told him softly, feeling bad for having to tell him that
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 am

"Oh," I say. "Okay." I begin walking toward a different rock, sighing. Fabulous. Just when I might've had a chance, she just blows me off. Is she always like this? So rude and jerkish? I mean, REALLY! I sit down by a rock that's a good 50 feet away from her.

(Y U PLAY SO HARD TO GET?! XD)

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next