Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... Empty Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... Teenvo10
Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

This was a very bad idea. I knew that, but I was still here. On time. He was late. Ok, only a minute late, so far. But you weren't supposed to be late to a first date. He said bring a swimsuit so I had it on under my burgundy, fitted dress and cream trench coat. I had just gotten back about two hours ago from a photo shoot (and a boyfriend) so I had the whole smoky eye look going on and I had wiped off a majority of my bright red lipstick. My lips were stained red though. I was wearing my favorite perfume. It attracted boys like flies. I sat down on a rock and took off my sandals, I had always preferred to be barefoot.
I would have taken the eyemakeup off too and put something more discreet on but Damon had caught me the moment I got to camp and had given me the whole 'he's a player, no good for you' speech. What a hypocrite! He does it too and if it was anyone else he wouldn't have cared but just because he was my elder and I couldn't walk away I got the whole talk.

Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41832992
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... Empty Re: Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm

This was the worst possible thing ever. Driven by my need to be nice, I asked her out but I digress. The real worst possible thing ever was currently clinging to my back, screeching his head off. That's right, Vivi, my faithful animal companion, that never shut up. "Fine, fine, fine, you can come." I reached behind me trying to remove him but he refused to let go. Too smart for your own good. Fine. We'll play it that way. With a clack of wood on wood, the door shut behind me. A few minutes later, I had arrived. Of course, I had no time to admire her in any way, due to the screeching beast clinging to my back, wanting me to slow down. Finally, when I stopped, Vivi climbed his way up to my shoulder, apparently gawking at the woman in my presence.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him... Empty Re: Um... wow! I still can't believe I'm going on a date with him...

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I looked when someone, or something, screeched. I looked up and saw Zidane with a monkey on his shoulder. "Hi Zidane! And monkey... you have a monkey?" I asked a bit shocked. It was really cute but he didn't really seem like the type to have animals. It was probably a total babe magnet though.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:06 pm

"Yeah. I found him on my travels. I'm not really one for animals, but the little guys grown on me." Vivi screeched slightly, opening his mouth in a great big smile. "He thinks you're cute haha."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Really?" I said amazed. I looked at the monkey, "Well, your pretty cute too!" I told it with a little laugh. "Travels? Where have you been?" I asked curiously. I had been a whole lot of places for pageants and modeling and stuff. I loved visiting new places.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:15 pm

"Dead. Well...sorta. I kinda wasn't completely out...but it was bad. I traveled from California to here. Picked this little guy up at Oklahoma." I said, scratching his chin. He is the perfect wingwan after all.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Wow! You traveled all the way here from California? Wait, on foot?" I asked in amazement. I couldn't imagine it. "Is he friendly? Like, could I pet him or will he totally maul me?" I asked taking a few steps forward. I took off my trench coat, setting it on the rock, to reveal my dress that ended almost halfway down my thigh. It was short, I know, but I liked it. It made me look sexy. I didn't care if the trench coat got dirty, it was cheap, only about a hundred dollars or so
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:26 pm

"Ask his permission first or he'll bite.. Palm out and up in front of him." I said, staring at her legs as she approached. She may be horrible, but damn she's fine. "He could also bite if you put your hand too close too."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I nodded and bit my lip softly as I walked forward and put my palm out in front of him, not too close, a few inches away. "I always want a monkey... My dad was going to get one but then he showed up with a sister instead!" I said with a laugh. When my sister had showed up I had been so mad at my father for weeks. I stayed at my aunt's and refused to talk to him... But eventually, I came around. She's such a sweet heart it was hard not to love her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:34 pm

Vivi stroked her palm with the tips of his fingers. "Alright, he's allowed it." My eyes wandered to her chest a moment. Then, noticing the sudden shif in my view, I raised my head, a little too fast.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I looked at Zidane just in time to see his gaze wander down to my chest. I rolled my eyes. "You're all the same!" I teased with a sigh. I reached forward and pet his head. "Wow, he's really soft!" I said surprised. I had always figured monkeys had coarse fur
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 pm

"Well of course we are. We're men." I said, this time allowing my gaze to drop to her chest once more. "It's the conditioner he uses. He loves to bathe so I spent a little extra to get him the best of the best." I said, staring.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

Honestly, I didn't mind the attention to my chest. It actually looked a bit... larger in this dress, which didn't happen often. "The best of the best?" I asked wondering what that meant to him. For me it meant calling Coco Chanel and demanding she make a conditioner for my monkey. "So, does he work for most of your other girls too?" I asked slyly
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 pm

"Work how?" I asked cocking my head to the side for a better view. "He usually won't leave the cabin," I said, almost turning my head completely upside down. "The conditioner was made by someone named Channel or something like that. I just remember that it reminded me of a T.V. and some odd brand of chocolate cerial."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Coco Chanel? I wasn't aware she made a monkey conditioner... Wow! Could you be any more obvious?" I asked rolling my eyes as I scratched under his monkey's chin. Kind of getting a bit annoying now. He was such a womanizer! Not that I had any right to judge...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 pm

"Yeah, there ya go. That's the name. And she doesn't, It was a special request. " I rolled my eyes at he comment, "I'm not touching, just getting the full effect."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"A special request?" I said, my eyes widening a bit. He must be loaded or royalty or something. "Well, I hope it's good enough for you, I said crossing my legs at the knee and leaning my weight on my left foot. It accentuated my legs better. I still had they oil stuff on from the photo shoot, it made me shine slightly.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 pm

"Well, I'm not rich or anything, she just never had seen a monkey before, said she would make shampoo and conditioner for him if I wanted. Everything after the first bottle however, had a price." My eyes trailed to her legs. "You're oddly regular."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Her prices are pretty high... Can you pay it? I could pay for them if you want," I offered. Money wasn't that important to me. I realized what he said and my jaw tightened. I wasn't sure what he meant but it didn't sound like a compliment. "What in Hades does that mean, Zidane?" I asked clearly frustrated. I withdrew my hand from the monkey and crossed my arms just below my chest
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:49 pm

"Well, your breasts aren't really that big, your legs don't accentuate your beauty at all, and your face is barely a B." I avoided the money question. If you've a mokey, you tend to gather money rather quickly. He's good at filling the cup after all. "Just sayin."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Thanks," I chocked out. He was so mean! Why did he have to do that? He was so nice then he just did a one eighty moments later. I sat down on a nearby rock. Honestly, I had kind of hoped he would play nice today. That maybe, just maybe, something would happen and... I don't know. I'm a stupid hopeless romantic.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:06 pm

"You asked." I said, Vivi, pulling on my hair. I swatted his hands away and looked at her. "You expected too much from me. I'm just another man." I said, focussing on her chest again. "Eh, I could give em an A."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

I slumped slightly, something I never did. He was right, I had asked. And he was a man. You shouldn't ever expect much from them, you'll always be disappointed. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I felt the need to prove myself to him but that was probably what he wanted. "That's good right?" I finally said with a sigh
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:20 pm

"You tell me." I said, digging through Vivi's fur looking for ticks or bugs. I caught a few fleas and lowered him to the ground. He screeched slightly, and I nodded a response. Seconds later he disappeared into the brush.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Adelaide Bellefonte
<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Well, it's better than a 'B'," I said shrugging. "Where's he going?" I asked curiously, wanting to to change the subject. I really didn't like the criticizing of my body. I got enough of it from everyone else. That was what happened in my career. I had a great model body, but there was always something that needed to be fixed
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next