Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm a little more than useless

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i'm a little more than useless  Empty i'm a little more than useless

Post by SilverDagger Thu May 31, 2012 4:05 pm

The seasons passed quickly, and it wasn't long until Saskia found herself sitting outside of the Temple during a warm summer afternoon. It wasn't too hot seeing as they were in Alaska, but it wasn't too cold either. Saskia wasn't fond of warmer whether, missing the cold wether of Russia. She missed those days when she was running out in the snow. Standing up from where she sat just outside of Kronos's camp, Saskia looked around before beginning to walk.

With her head down and pockets stuffed into her jeans, Saskia made her way through the temple. She wondered where everyone was, probably training more or less. She wanted to train too, but she still hasn't fully grasped the fact that she was on Kronos's side. It was a weird feeling in all truth, but she's learning to deal with it one way or another.

Turning a corner in one of the temple halls, Ash suddenly bumped into someone. It wasn't so much off a hard impact to make her fall, but it did make her bonk her head. "Ow! Hey, watch where you're going!" she exclaimed irritably. The hot weather could easily make her agitated. With a sharp sigh, Saskia looked up to whom she had bumped into. The firm line her lips made softened and a softed and a softer sigh escaped her lips. "Are you okay?" she asked in a concerned, yet firm way.

SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

i'm a little more than useless  Empty Re: i'm a little more than useless

Post by Hawk Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:00 am

Lucius walked through the main hall of the Titan temple. He was still amazed at how many people had joined them since they first started recruiting. The main hall was empty now, he assumed everyone was training. That or they were still sleeping, or hanging out in the make shift games room they had set up. Lucius was lost in thought, and not paying attention to where he was going. He walked right into Saskia, almost knocking her to the ground. Saskia was amoung the very first to join him in his quest, she had been there right from the moment when he made his trek from camp to Alaska to find the Titan Temple. She had proven to be very capable in a fight, and had even earned the trust of Lucius. He had placed her in charge of training the new recruits along with Terra, the other girl who was with him on his journey. "Oh, hey Saskia, didnt see you there." he said apologetically. "how are the new recruits training coming along?" he asked her.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Careful not to make too much noise, I stepped into the hall. At hand I carried a pizza box and balanced napkins over it along with holding a coke in my other hand. Ever since I'd gotten the hang of shadow traveling I had started exploring the area a bit more. I usually brought food back with me so it wasn't like I was completely wasting time. I stopped abruptly noticing Lucius and Saskia, only to quickly walk forward to them. " H-hi guys...I g-got food..." I said, blushing slightly as usual and stuttering. That was usually as clear as my voice got when I wasn't fighting.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Sudenly, at the sound of Lucius's voice, Saskia's personality suddenly lightened up. The firm line her lips made was suddenly replaced with a bright smile and her overall aura seemed to be... happier. "Oh hey, Lucius!" she exclaimed, "Oh and it's been going great! It's just some of there are super stubborn or supper annoying..." She sighed at the thoughts of those recruits. Some of them really were a pain in the neck, but she could easily get them in their place, in her own devious way.

When Saskia heard Terra's voice, her day got over ten times better. She turned over to her and a few strands of her golden-orange hair fell onto her face. "Terra!" she said happily. "Food! she added, seeing the box of pizza. Saskia smiled softly and chuckled, forgetting about the irritation warmth of the day.

SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:21 pm

I looked up when i heard Terra come in, and announce that she had food. "Oh great, im starving. Where did you get it from?" I asked as I walked over to where Terra was standing. "So what have you discovered out there today?" I asked her further.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:32 pm

I smiled brightly at Saskia before turning to Lucius. I shrugged slightly and looked down, blushing up a storm. I'd never been one for much attention. " Papa johns...t was the one a couple of blocks down from the library..." I answered, managing to keep my voice from stuttering. I smiled slightly and cocked my head to the side. " I went inside the library and read a little. They actually had books in Spanish." I said my smile growing twice in size.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:38 pm

As Lucius and Terra spoke to each other, Saskia couldn't help but snicker ever-so-slightly. Her chocolate brown eyes just seemed to shine at those two. They were just adoreable in many different ways. "Awesome! I would go there too but... reading isn't my thing," she said with a laugh. Glancing over at Terra then at the pizza box, she couldn't help but have various questions arise in her head. "SO what kind of pizza did ya get?" she asked curiously, "Because I'm starved." She really was right along there with Lucius. Training new recruits to the warfront then sitting outside in the sun was more tiring and famishing than it looked.

SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:54 pm

I took the boxes from Terra and carried them outside, I sat down on the steps of the temple, and opened the first box. "looks like ham and pineapple." I replied taking a piece and taking a bite. "Come, sit down and eat with me. We deserve to take a break from everything." I replied.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:07 pm

I blushed again and followed after Lucius, tugging at the hem of my long Asking Alexandria Band tee. I always got nervous around Lucius though I wasn't sure why. I sat down next to him and shrugged off my book bag, pulling out some cups for the coke. " D-do you want some coke?" I asked both Saskia and Lucius, holding up the cups.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 pm

"Ooh! Hawaiian!" Saskia exclaimed the moment Lucious said pineapple. She was fond of calling the mixture of toppings Hawaiian. It was a nice ring to her ears. Though her favorite was pepperoni, she loved Hawaiian nearly just as much. Hades, all pizza was good pizza. With that, she dashed outside afte Lucius and Terra.

As she reached them, Saskia found Terra tugging nervously at the end of her shirt and offering coke and Lucius offering to eat wih him. "Don't mind if I do," she said taking a seat next to Terra. As she was close enough, Saskia couldn't help but judge at her slightly and give Terra a knowing look. It was obvious to the daughter if Erebus that those two had chemistry, but she wondered when it would actually take spark. "I'll take some coke," Saskia said grabbing one of the cups and smiling at her two friends. "I find it amusing how we're n a war yet we find time to do this still," she commented after taking a slice of pizza from the box.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:26 pm

"hey even we deserve some time off, dont you think?" I asked them. I took a cup and poured me some coke. I set the pizza box on the ground and pulled out the next one. "oh look, peperoni. I love peperoni, definitely my favorite." i replied. I took a piece of the peperoni pizza, and started eating it.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:50 pm

As she bit into her Hawaiian piece of pizza, Saskia couldn't help but nod at Lucius's words. Time off was definitely a good thing. Especially when you're helping to lead a war front at only seventeen-years-old. It was a comical fact, but Saskia had to take it seriously. Heck, she nearly lost her arm during a battle once! Time off was a must.

When Lucius opened the pepperoni pizza, her chocolate brown eyes widened a good deal. Quickly, she practically swallowed her Hawaiian. After taking in a good gulp of coke, she beamed at the pizza. "Pepperoni!" she exclaimed loudly. With that, she quickly grabbed a piece and bit into it hungrily. This girl was crazy for her pizza. "So, I was thinking," she began in between bites. "Don't you guys think we should make up a name for our war front?" she asked curiously. The thought had been lingering in her mind, but she had kept it to herself. Until now.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:05 pm

I smiled slightly and filled Saskia's up aswell as mine. I liked just hanging out and having small talk sometimes. " I'm glad you like it." I said in response to Lucius comment about the pizza. My cheeks flared up a second later and I was suddenly very interested in my cup. Gah. Why did I keep saying stuff like that to him?!
I turned to Saskia glad for a distraction. " T-that sounds like a g-good idea. I'm not v-ver good at naming things though." I replied, a blush still evident on my face.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 pm

As Terra spoke, Saskia couldn't help but smirk inwardly. Her glance shifted from Terra to Lucius often wondering which one would make the first move. Seriously, those two need to speed things up. Maybe she should help... But meddling isn't good. Ah, then again, she always meddled. "What about you Lucius?" she asked, the smirk threatening to show. "What do you think about the name?"
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm

I looked up from my food. "why would we need a name, we are Kronos's army, dont you think that would be good enough?" I questioned. I got up, and started to walk back forth across the front steps. I didnt like staying still for too long, and i needed something to do with myself.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:27 pm

Saskia thought for a moment for a good comeback, but then shrugged simply. "Because for one it would sound like we're an actual army and we're seriously organized, and for another reason, it would be fun!" It would be really fun. But in truth, Saskia just wanted to lighten things up. Wars normally had a cool ring to them despite the deaths, right?

When he stood, Saskia's chocolate brown eyes shined below the sunlight. An amusing thought came to mind and she wasn't afraid to say it aloud. "If you stand while eating or even digestin it gives you gas!" she called to him with a smug look on her face. Saskia took another bite of her pizza and glanced over to Lucius again.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:48 pm

I blushed a bright red again and just decided to stay quiet this time around. He had a point... but so did Saskia...I reached over a grabbed a slice of pizza. Food could solve my problems. I sighed and slumped my shoulders when he stood up. I looked over to Saskia and shrugged lightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 pm

i laughed at Saskia. "well then you had better hope you arent close by, because im warning you it gets pretty bad." i replied. "war isnt something that is supposed to be fun, its a very serious issue." i replied, putting my regular face on again.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:55 pm

At his first statement, Saskia's nose scrunched up in distaste. She did not expect him to reply like that. "Despite the fact I'm glad you laughed,"[/b] she began taking a sip of her coke, "That is just gross. I'm surprised you said that with Terra here around."[/b] Adding Terra onto her sentence was genious in her mind. Saskia's smirk crept it's way onto her face, and her chocolate brown eyes glanced over to her friend, wondering how she'll react to that.

Saskia sighed at Lucius's second comment. He didn't get it. Yes, it was a serious matter, but at least the people who are going to be in it shouldn't need to be just standing there waiting for their day of their possible death during battle to come. Every person should have at least one thing to brag about. "But despite it being a serious matter, I think that out troops should at least have something to be smug about," she said with a slight shrug. "Despite the fact they're already proud of calling themselves Kronos's troops already, wouldn't it lighten their spirits a bit if we had a cool name? Like, 'hey! I'm part of the so-and-so warfront.' because you've gotta admit, having a unique title instead of just a titan of time's troops to be called would make anyone feel like we are the best army ever, which we already are. These kids already have a lot on their mind, and this would at least make them grin. Besides, who wouldn't want a cool name?" Realizing she was ranting yet again, Saskia slapped her hand over her mouth. She hoped she had made sense, seeing as she barely ever did when she ranted but the impossible is possible.

SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:08 pm

I blushed a bright red at Saskias comment and lightly hit her arm. What was he doing?! I was awkward and nervous around Lucius enough but now she's adding commentary?! I sighed and stretched out, resting on my elbows. Today I had actually worn a pair of shorts out. Sure I had leggings under them but they were fishnets so not much was left to the imagination.
"Don't you think some of the people are already cocky enough without a cool name to brag about?" I said, or more or less whispered really.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 pm

"That is a very good point. We dont want them thinking they are anything special just because they have some kind of cool name. We need them to fight, no go about bragging." I added to what Terra had said, smuggly. I sat down beside Terra, and took another drink of my coke.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:50 pm

A frown appeared on Saskia's face as they spoke. They both had good points, but nonetheless she wanted to have a cool name for the warfront. Her stubborn nature was never easily wavered, of course. Her bottom lip jutted up and her chocolate brown eyes glance at the both of them. "But you gotta admit having a name would be really cool," she said with a whining tone of voice.

SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:33 pm

I sighed contently and blushed slightly when Lucius agreed with me. It was really...nice.
" Aw...Saskiaaa~ Come onnnnn~" I whinedright back, jutting my bottom lip out slightly. I really could never stand whining. Thats why I usually ended up having to train the more experienced kids though my lack of social skills really set me back.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 pm

The daughter of Erebus raised an eyebrow at her friend. A smirk threatened to creep onto her face, but Saskia refused to let let it show. Jutting her lip out even more she stared at the table and the pizza on the napkin in front of her fine. "Fine," she grumbled, secretly jokingly, "I j-just wanted t-to have some fun with i-it." She sniffled slightly as though she was nearing tears and picked up her piece of pizza. Despite the fact she didn't want to upset or go against most of what her friends wanted, Saskia liked to push them a bit sometimes, btu never really wanting to cross their limits. No, she just did not want that.

SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 pm

"No. There is not gonna be a warfront name, we are the titan army and thats what were shall stay. Now both of you, stop that and grow up." I said, my voice was sloud and stern. Whining was one thing i could not deal with. Istood up and began pacing, while i was saying this.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next