Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering and Wondering

2 posters

Go down

Wandering and Wondering Empty Wandering and Wondering

Post by Gormakid Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:17 pm

I walked around the Underworld, the realm of Hades, reflecting on all the things I had failed at in life. Eventually, I came to the River Styx. The river named after my father. It reflected his rage and anger, but also his slight bit of generosity and hope. Truthfully, Styx should rule the Underworld. In my mind he would be much better than Hades. Of course it wasn't my choice, was it? No one cared what I thought. My opinions didn't matter, did they? Well maybe they cared after facing the wrong way of his blade.
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Wandering and Wondering Empty Re: Wandering and Wondering

Post by Hawk Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:50 am

OOC: Just so you know Styx is a female deity.

Nico Di Angelo: Hades.

I walked along the stygian iron stones that made up the pathway through the underworld. I often spent my time down in the underworld, I was one of few people who came down here. I was deep in thought, ideas running through my head, but nothing really coming together. I didnt notice that there was another boy standing there, and I walked right into him. I backed up quickly, and looked up. "Im sorry, I didnt see you there." I told him, apologetically.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:17 pm

OOC- Ugh...I didn't know that...-facepalm-

BIC:

I was bumped into from behind. I swirled around and saw a skinny pale kid looking back at me. He gave some sort of apology, and I would have yelled at him, but I was feeling generous. "It's alright...just don't do it again." I extended my hand, "Ira Mortem...son of Styx. Who are you?"
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:26 pm

"my name is Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades. So what brings you down to the underworld?" I asked him. I looked at his hand, but I didnt shake it, I wasnt one to be very social.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:21 pm

I noticed that he didn't shake my hand, so I put it down by my side. He had said he was a son of Hades. This Nico diAngelo was not someone to mess with, but neither was I. I glared at him, it was the look that seemed to be forever expressed on my face, but in the shadows of the underworld I could guess that the look would be much more terrifying. "I don't have to have a reason to be here, do I? I wonder here from time to time. It's nice and...peaceful"
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum