Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Perfect Moment[Red]

2 posters

Go down

A Perfect Moment[Red] Empty A Perfect Moment[Red]

Post by Alias Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:36 pm

He tucked himself into a roll the moment his feet touched the sand. He made it a foot or so before he completed his roll by arriving at his feet, standing, and breaking into a run, without pausing between each movement. It's still chasing me. It's still chasing me. He stomped his left foot down, causing him to spin around the corner, sending a kids sand castle into the water. Well, $#!& Zidane tucked himself into another roll, and barely avoided a boat that happened to be flying four feet out of the water, off the ground. The moment he reached the end of the sand, he jumped as far forwards as he could possibly go. "AND THAT'S JANGA!" He yelled, taking the twenty drachmas from the other boy, he beat in the race. He then turned, and was suddenly aware of all his faults. I'm so fat. Did I shave today? Is my hair fixed? He sighed softly, as his eyes stared only centimeters away from Rocky's
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Moment[Red] Empty Re: A Perfect Moment[Red]

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:40 pm

A Perfect Moment[Red] Kendra10
R O C K E L L E || “rocky”|| M A L O N E

Rocky wasn't the least bit startled when she heard people running towards the beach. In fact, she was actually expecting it. What she wasn't expecting, however, was Zidane being no more the a few inches from her as she turned around to see the "damage." Her sharp blue eyes shined slightly as they stared back at Zidane's.

She smiled slightly. Oblivious as to how far their faces were from each other, Rocky tucked a strand of her pink hair behind her ear. "Nice to see that you made it," she said with a nod. A breeze came by and blew Rockys hair slightly. Not that she'd care. Noticing a bit of sand on Zidane's head, Rocky pursed her lips. Pulling her hand up, she made no hesitation to brush the sand off of his soft nlonde hair. Once every grain of sand was out of his hair, Rocky smiled approvingly.

"So... what now?" she asked, tugging on her denim jacket. Rocky looked around the beach curiously. In all truth, she had no idea what to do during dates. She was smart mainly in text books and facts, but not romance and relationship stuff. When it came to that, her mind was a complete blank.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:59 pm

He reached out a brushed a lock of hair out of his eyes, and smiled at her. "Am I acceptable?" he asked as soon as she finished removing the sand from him. Maybe now isn't the best time to turn around...There's got to be sand coating my back....
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Rocky smiled back and nodded firmly. "Don't worry you look fine," she said reassuringly. Glancing over his shoulder however, Rocky noticed a lot of sand covering his back. With a glint in her eyes, the daughter of Frigga smirked slightly. Waving her hand slightly, she cast a minor spell causing the sand to completely disappead. "Correction. Now you look fine," she said smiling brightly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:16 pm

He forced a smile and stretched, "So, what is it you want to do? Long walks in the moonlight?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because I might be able to pull that one off. Can't do much with this arm." Zidane gestured to the sling around his kneck.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 pm

"I don't know honestly," Rocky shrugged; she really had no idea whatsoever. Glancing at his sling, Rocky pursed her lips and smiled softly. "If you want, I could try a spell the speeds up the healing," she suggested.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:29 pm

"NO!" he spoke almost too quickly. "I mean, the pain isn't that bad and." He paused, "Apollo cabin already tried. Made more of a mess of things I'd say."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Rocky stared at Zidane with furrowed eyebrows, but decided not to question it. As much as she was curios, the daughter of Frigga shrugged, leaving it alone. "So what now, SIr Zidane?" she asked with a slight smirk on her face.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:41 pm

"Sir?" He questioned. "Please, no formalities, Just because i'm the sexiest guy in camp doesn't mean you must treat me like i'm special." He smiled, and kissed her cheek.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Rocky laughed lightly and blushed after he kissed her cheek, "Sure you are," she said playfully. Her blue eyes scanned the beach until she realized that the sun began to set. If only the beach were to the west then the view would've been so much better... she thought with a sigh.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 pm

He offered her his hand, "Care to take a walk?" He asked, his voice soft as liquid velvet. He smiled slightly trying to act a little more carefree.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Hearing Zidane's voice, Rocky turned to him. With a gentle smile, she took his hand. "Sure," she said softly. Intertwining her fingers with his, Rocky began to walk down the beach beneath the bright red orange sky.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 pm

"It's a bit chilly." He remarked as he Pulled his sleeves down. "You're not cold. Are you? I mean, we don't have to be out here if you are."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Rocky was just about to shrug, showing that she was fine, but a cold gust of wind hit her back. She shivered slightly. Looking over at Zidane she just shrugged. "I'm fine," she said simply, "But if you want to walk elsewhere, I won't mind." The daughter of Frigga glanced across the ocean and suddenly saw a pod of dolphins not far from the shore. She smiled at the sight. It must be nice to be free as that, she mused with a sigh and a longing look in her eyes.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:33 pm

"Anywheres perfect as long as i've got such a beautiful woman next to my beautiful side." He winked. He casually set one around her and pulled her close to her as in a half hug. Swaying slightly as he walked he said, "Or we could just keep eachother warm?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Rocky just rolled her eyes at Zidane's first comment, but she was smiling nonetheless. The daughter of Frigga was surprised slightly when he pulled her into a half hug as they walked, but she didn't seem to want to pull away. Hearing him talk again, Rocky smirked slightly. "That could work," she said quietly pulling herself closer to him. Suddenly, her foot came in contact with a large, thick shell. Thank goodness she was wearing flip-flops and not going barefoot. If she weren't, the daughter of Frigga would've had worse bruises. Sighing, Rocky bent down to pick up what her foot came in contact with.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:45 pm

He froze. Like every ounce of his being was struggling. He would swich sides for her yes, but...why? It was like a train wreck in his heart as he hit the realization. "Why is it that pieces of your heart weigh more when sitting at the bottom of your stomach?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:23 pm

As Rocky picked up the rather beautiful conch shell she had kicked, she suddenly felt Zidane stiffen. With furrowed eyebrows she stared at him curiously. What could've possibly been wrong? When he spoke, the gears in Rocky's mind turned quickly. Considering both of the facts that he froze and asked that question, he's probably guilty or something of that sort she mused to herself. "That, Zidane," she began, "Is probably because you're guilty of something or know you've done wrong to someone, which pretty much is guilt." Rocky shook her head, realizing she said the same thing twice. But then she raised an eyebrow slightly at Zidane. What would he have to be guilty for anyway?
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:29 pm

"Can it not just be me wishing for more?" He said, pulling away from her, locking his eyes. "Why must I be guilty?" He placed his hands at his hips in a womanly fashion "Huh?"He demanded answers.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Rocky just shrugged in response. She put the shell back down the sand and wiped her hands free of sand. "Theres no need to fuss you know," she said nonchalantly. "It was just an assumption, besides it was you who asked me." The daughter of Frigga stared back at Zidane straight in the eyes not moving even slightly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:39 pm

He darted to her and immediately wrapped both his arms around her, softly. "Keep me warm~" He seemed to yawn as he hugged her tightly. There was no true need to worry, if it came to it, he would definitely give up his viewpoint for her. IF it came to it.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Rocky raised an eyebrow. That was an odd sudden change in character. Huh. Nonetheless, she wrapped her arms around him, with a small smile. Pulling back slightly, she looked at him. "So what now?" she asked.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 pm

"Whatever you want." Zidane sighed, as he removed his shirt and wrapped his arms around her once again, even though it was chilly. "We can keep eachother warm still." He winked
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:37 am

Rocky rolled her eyes as he took off his shirt. "Wouldn't it make more sense that you'd keep your shirt on if you insist on keeping each other warm?" she asked somewhat annoyed. But nonetheless, she let him wrap his arms around her. In fact, Rocky was actually kind of comfortable with it. "Seriously though you should put your shirt back on; you might catch a cold," she added quickly, that "logical" side getting the best of her.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:42 am

"Mmm....Nah," He smiled at her halfheartedly. "Actually clothes block heat transfer. That's why when people wear clothes to keep themselves warm, but if you want to keep someone else warm, it's harder as long as you are clothed."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: