Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quiet day, [GG]

2 posters

Go down

A quiet day, [GG] Empty A quiet day, [GG]

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Zidane pulled his knees to his chin and wrapped his arms around them as he sat. There wasn't much to do on this day. No dates, no beautiful women scolding him for his antics. Nothing. As he sat there he felt oddly incomplete. Searching the area for the nearest hot chick, almost as if he would die without flirting, zidane pulled himself off the ground and stretched. "Friend zones suck." He whispered into the wind.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

A quiet day, [GG] Empty Re: A quiet day, [GG]

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Lu-Lu:
I walked out of the forest and towards the lake. My headphones were in my ears blaring All Time Low as I silently mouthed the words to Bad Enough For You. My head was down and my black hood was up. I was wearing the thin jacket I always wore with the sleeves pushed up to my elbows reveling my tattoos. I was down because today was Vivian's birthday but I couldn't call her without being attacked. I sighed and watched my black converse glide across the damp ground.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm

My eyes flitted to her immediately. Instantly I read her, the way she moved, the way she carried herself, mouthing words with no fear of looking idiot. She definitely stood out.

I tripped her slightly, pulled her headphones out, and caught her all in one swift moment, to the untrained eye it would have looked like i'd just accidently nocked her over. "I'm sorry about the Ma'am." I said, my eyes, reflecting back at me in hers.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Lu-Lu:

I was suddenly tripped and fell into the arms of some guy who I didn't know. I blushed slightly then covered it up. I stood up on my own and straightened my jacket out. "Don't ever call girls Ma'am." I said with a smirk. "It makes us feel old." I joked and grabbed my ear bud and played with the wire.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:50 pm

I gently laid my hand on hers as it twisted the cord, "And what would kissing you do?" I asked, arching an eyebrow, my face, only inches from hers, but not moving closer or further from her. She was beautiful, but carried herself as if she didn't even know. Possibly the best kind of personality trait.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Lu-Lu
I arched an eyebrow and then smirked at him. "How about a name first?" I said. "I'm Lu-Lu." I said confidently. Inside I was screaming at myself YOU IDIOT! HE'S PROBABLY GOING TO THINK YOUR NOT INTERESTED! I looked him in the eyes covering my excitement/dread the best I could.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:03 pm

"I've been called many names, none of them are necessarily very nice." I said, watching his own eyes swim in hers. I could just barely make out his eyelashes in his reflection. "But Zidane will do." I said, moving myself to where if we moved in any way our lips would touch, if only slightly. "Nice to meet you."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Lu-Lu
I looked him in the eyes and felt breath taken. "Zidane." I smiled at him. "Nice name." I tried to move back when our lips brushed slightly. I blushed slightly some of my lip gloss had wiped off on him. I bit my lip nervously for I had no idea what his reaction would be.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 pm

I pursed my lips, evening out the smeared lip gloss to where it wasn't very noticable, but doing it with soft movements, that would make anyone just stare in amazement. "You did it wrong." I said, my eyes focusing on her lips. "Like this." I gently lowered my lips to hers, my eyes shutting once they touched.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Lu-Lu
His lips touched mine and I felt my heart melt. I put my arms around him and through myself into the kiss. After a minute I pulled back with my arms still around him and smiled. "That one was a lot better." I looked him in the eyes. My mind was racing fast. I had never kissed or even flirted before. I was shocked with myself. I was almost overwhelmed.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 pm

"Of course, what'd you expect? A horrible jumble of confusion? It was rather straightforward." I spoke softly, almost laughingly, and traced her lips with a finger before kissing her once more.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Lu-Lu
I laughed at his joke. I smirked as he traced my lips and was filled with excitement as I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms tightly around him lovingly.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:45 pm

"Well." I said kneeling as a knight would to a princess and offered her my hand. "I would be honored if you would allow me to take you on a date." I smiked slightly, "Ma'am."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Lu-Lu:
I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully at the word 'Ma'am'. "I let you kiss me twice." I said with a smirk. "What do you think?" I grabbed his hand and tugged on it to tell him to get off the ground.

Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum