Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Dinner

3 posters

Go down

Christmas Dinner Empty Christmas Dinner

Post by Hawk Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Chiron stood up at the front of the mess hall, and got the attention of the campers. "It is very good to see all of you here today. The decorations lokks wonderful, thank you to the work of Liam and Jovan and their team for that. And now it is time to eat, please, enjoy yourselves." He said.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Christmas Dinner Empty Re: Christmas Dinner

Post by SilverDagger Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Christmas Dinner Dawn_b12
A S H L Y N || A S H || A R M S

Ash only smiled as Chiron finished speaking. By now, her plate was already full with food. The daughter of Neith felt somewhat awkward as she walked to an empty table. Why she felt awkward? It was simple. One, she was in a dance pretty much by herself. And secondly, she was wearing a rather fancy dress. Sighing, Ash somewhat regretted that she let her friend buy this for her. It was a cerulean silk dress with no straps that reached just about reached to her knees. Sighing slightly, Ash walked over to an empty table and sat down.

"I wonder if I'll actually get to meet more people here," she muttered to herself before slipping a french fry into her mouth. Smiling slightly, she swayed slightly to a Taylor Swift song that was playing through the speakers.

Her Outfit:
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:43 am

RPing as:Cray Harrows
"So this Camp-Half Blood..." I thought, walking into the dinning hall. That horse fella, Chiron was his name, had described the basic layout of the camp, and once I told him about the weird symbol that flashed above my head, he pointed me to the Hephaestus cabin. But I was hungry, and it was christmas, why not eat?I walked in just in time to hear Chiron saying
"It is very good to see all of you here today. The decorations looks wonderful, thank you to the work of Liam and Jovan and their team for that. And now it is time to eat, please, enjoy yourselves." I had no idea who Liam and Jovan were, but they had done a pretty good job with decorations... As I walked over to the table marked Hephaestus. I faintly heard a girl saying "I wonder if I'll actually meet more people here," I turned my head to see a girl. "Hi."I said walking over to her."I'm new. Who are you?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Just as Ash was about to slip another french fry into her mouth, she heard a voice over to her left. Realizing that the owner of the voice was just another new camper, Ash smiled. "Welcome to CHB," she said, putting her french fry down. "The name's Ash, you?" Her eyes shined as she continued to smile at the new kid. Maybe he would be a good friend of her's; who knew? Shifting in her seat, she realized that he was still standing. "Oh, uh- you can sit down... If you want," she said gesturing to the emty seat next to the table across from her own.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 pm

I sat down and said "Im Cray Harrows, child of Hepfestus."I picked up a french fry and asked "Do you have any ketchup around here?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Ash smilled reaching for a ketchup bottle from the other table and tossing it to the new kid. "Nice to meet you, Cray," she said munching on another fry. Looking around the Mess Hall she realized that the music changed from Taylor Swift to someone else... A singer she didn't know evidently. Sighing, Ash saw that dates were heading toward the dance floor already. "Where's your date, Cray?" she asked curiously, turning to him. "If you have one I mean..." she added hastily.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm

As I squirted the contents on the Ketchup bottle onto my plate I said,"I dont have date.If I wasnt so hungry, I would be blowing somthing up with this."I patted the sack on his back and munched on a french fry. For a second the 'loving' side of my mind(OOC:Couldnt think of anything else to call that side of his mind Razz) thought about asking her to dance, but the idea was quickley shot down by the fact that she looked to be about 16 or 17, and I was only 14.

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Ash laughed slightly. "I know the feeling; if it weren't for a promise I made to my friend that I would come here, I would be in the archery range by now. But blowing stuff up sounds just as fun," she said with a slight shrug. Pursing her lips together, Ash thought for a moment... That really does sound fun... Maybe... Realizing that she was actually thinking about doing that, Ash shook her head. She would be in serious trouble if she did blow something up. Pity.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:09 pm

RPing as: Cray Harrows

The look on her face told me that she thought that she would get in trouble. "Look..."He said,"It would be loads of fun, plus we might be able to gun somthing down with fireworks. Even if somone found us, we just light some smoke bombs, and get the hell outta' there." I stood up, and pointed to the direction of what Chiron had called Half-Blood hill. "I heard some kid blew up a hellhound over there. If he can blow things up, why can't we?"I grinned, and addedd"Plus, I have some extra M-80s, just enough for two people, wanna go on an explode-a-thon?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:09 pm

This Topic is Closed
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet