Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Days

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Day of Days Empty Day of Days

Post by Alias Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Kylar lowered himself into the snowed over grass, the snow crunching as it parted beneath him. He leaned himself back against a tree hoping to support himself and keep his weight distributed evenly. It's a wonderful day, he thought to himself. There was a slight whip of wind as it cascaded across the water, and up into the air once more, albeit not feirce enough to do harm. He turned as the sound of snow crunching beneath feet became aware to him, and rested his pale green eye's upon the 'intruder.'
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Day of Days Empty Re: Day of Days

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:26 am

DANNI:
I walked through the forest coming upon the lake. I had no reason to be here. It was extremely too cold for a swim, and I was in no mood for frostbite. I had my music playing through my ear buds but low enough to where I could hear what was going on around me. I wrapped my jacket tighter around me. It was thin but all I had. I sighed and stopped. I sat down in between the large roots coming from the tree. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:35 am

Kylar let his eye's linger upon this intruder before turning his gaze back to the windswept waves. The soft wind, curling his hair as he turned. A beautiful day indeed. He pulled himself up into a hobbled stride. Allowing himself closer to the waves docking.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:43 am

DANNI:
I arose from the tree roots and walked forward. I noticed a boy, about my age, near the waves. I was lonely for it had been days since I actually talk to someone. "Hello?" I said my accent becoming clear as day. I stepped from out of the shadows of the trees reveling myself. I walked towards him. "I'm Danni. Daughter of Hecate." I smiled. "And you are?"
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:47 am

Startled from the sudden change in atmosphere, Kylar fell off his feet and directly onto his back. "S-sorry" He shyly responded, his pale green eyes shuffling in a nervous fit. "Kylar." He spoke, trying to get his nerves back. "I'm Kylar."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:58 am

DANNI:
"Oh!" I screamed as he fell. I grabbed his hand trying to keep him from falling but failed. "I'm so sorry!" I said upset. "Are you okay?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "I should not have just jumped out and scared you-" I rambled on feeling guilty as ever. I stopped myself. "Sorry. Again. I do that sometimes." I smiled sheepishly at him.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:04 am

"I-it's fine," I said, blushing at the sudden contact. "I just...wasn't expecting that..." I leaned down and retrieved my old hardwood cane in order to mantain my balance, and began hobbling back slightly to return myself to my comfort zone. "K-kylar," I said, repeating my name for lack of a better topic. It took me a while to get into the feeling of being around people, but once i was, things took off rather fast. It was more of a phase of shyness. "Especially in front of a pretty girl," I mumbled under my breath, finishing my last thought.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:09 am

DANNI:
"Excuse me?" I asked not catching the last part. I brushed it off. It was probably not important. I thought to myself. "Are you alright? Do you want to sit down?" I asked him taking out my head phones. I shoved them into my pocket forgetting them. I smiled at him.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:18 am

"That's probably for the best," I said as I began to climb my way back up towards the benches, extremely aware of the woman trailing behind me. "Sorry for the trouble. J-just catch me if I fall?" The snow gave a light sigh as my cane penetrated it's first layer in search of traction. I gave a light push with my other foot in order to make it up the short hill, and sat on the nearest bench. "I'm such a burden."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:24 am

DANNI:
I shook my head. "It's no problem. Really." I said with complete honesty. I sat down on the cold snowy bench with him. "You are no such burden." I made sure he knew it. "So Kylar, I like that name. I don't believe I've heard a name like that before. Mines just Danni. Simple." I said sheepishly. Then I placed my face in my hands. "I'm rambling again. Are I not?" I looked at him embarrassed.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:29 am

"You are," I said in response to the ramble comment, "But it's cute." I turned my head immediately, as a coat of red covered my face. Why can't you keep your cool when in front of women?! I asked myself during the flurry of confusion. "I mean-"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:36 am

DANNI:
I couldn't help but laugh. "You're so sweet." I looked at him with a smile upon my face. "I haven't gotten a compliment like that in a while. Or well ever." I looked down sadly thinking of my "Love Life" which was full of just crushes and no moves or cruel jokes. I shook my head as if to wipe it from my mind. I looked back up at him smiling. The sadness still clouded my eyes slightly though no matter how hard I tried to hide it.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 am

"H-hey..." I leaned closer with a sudden surprise, my pale green eyes, meeting her bright ones, "You shouldn't look so sad." It came out more flat than expected, but it was too late to real it back in. "I mean...Wait, did you just call me sweet?" i blushed slightly, suddenly absorbing her words. "How could such a beautiful girl as yourself never get a compliment like that?" I asked, this time with a less base tone.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:49 am

DANNI:
I turned bright red at his compliment. "Um-Uh, Thank you." I said smiling. I looked into his eyes. "You have beautiful eyes." I said as I stared at them. It seemed like I drifted in to some sort of dazed. I snapped out of my daze and looked down. Embarrassed again. "Excuse me. My bad, I didn't mean to drift off like that." I blushed even redder this time.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:55 am

I didn't know what to say at all. In fact, there was only one thing I did know what should happen. Choosing to face the consequences later, I shut my eye's lightly, and allowed my lips to carress hers. Once back into my own concious mind i jumped back, face beet red, and flecks of snow dotting my hair. "S-sorry."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:00 am

DANNI:
I was speechless and in shock. I felt as if I were frozen and were mute. Shockingly enough I spit out words but they were not ones I was expecting. "Can we try that again?" I asked as if it were a natural question. It snapped in my head what I had just said. "I um- I mean- um." I couldn't think of anything else. I turned beet red and looked down not able to stare into his eyes.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:04 am

"O-only if you want..." My face, slowly returning back to it's pale ghostly color. "That was my first..." I whispered, staring at the crunched snow, that lined the bottom of my shoes. Then, slowly my gaze turned towards her. "You..You ARE beautiful..."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:14 am

DANNI:
Before I could stop it a icy tear fell from my eye. I looked down making it fall into the snow making an impression. "I'm sorry. I just-" I sighed and looked back at him. "No one has said, or done the things you have to me ever. And it's just so-so overwhelming I guess. I don't know what word but I know it sounds cheesy I know we just met a few minutes ago but I have this feeling I've never had before."
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:21 am

I pulled her close into a hug. "It's fine. Everythings allright. I know how you feel." Our lives really are short huh? The thought hit me like a sack of boulders. Like how dare i think it. "I feel the same."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:36 am

DANNI:
I pulled him as close as I could. I buried my face into his shoulder as a few more tears fell from my eyes. I pulled back sadly. "I'm sorry I'm acting like a blubbering baby." I said embarrassed. I looked down at my knees and sighed. All these feeling kept rushing through me. My stomach was in knots and I just wanted to be embraced. I pulled him back i for another hug. I buried my face into his chest and tried to force all my troubles away.

Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:38 am

"Hey...everythings fine.." I pulled her in tighter, hoping to assuage some of her pain. "I promise, everything is gonna be okay." I knocked my cane out from beneath me and ignored it as it slid towards the waves. Instead, i brought her lips back towards mine.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:44 am

DANNI:
I threw myself into the kiss. It seemed so perfect it was unreal. My arms wrapped around his neck tightly As I pushed myself upon him. I was so happy it was unimaginable.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:47 am

I, suddenly knocked off balance, fell backwards into the snow, bringing danni along, involuntarily. A laugh broke out in the middle of the kiss, as i pulled her into a tight hug, slowly, driving us both down the hill. It started at a slow roll and then next thing i knew we were at the bottom of the hill, "Oops."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:52 am

DANNI:
I broke out laughing the whole way down the hill. When we hit the bottom I was still laughing. I looked over at him still laughing. "Are you okay?" I asked him between laughs. I brush my hair with my fingers melting the snow into my hair.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:56 am

Instead of an acute answer, i kissed her lightly, then slowly pulled her into another hug. The world seemed to spin as I enveloped myself into that moment. "one question." I looked into her eyes, and made mine water slightly. "Is there snow in my hair?" I winked a slight joke to give way to fake tears.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next