Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the heck am I supposed to do with myself?

2 posters

Go down

What the heck am I supposed to do with myself?  Empty What the heck am I supposed to do with myself?

Post by cher Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

What the heck am I supposed to do with myself?  Brunette-cute-fashion-girl-green-Favim_com-241230
|ASHLEIGH|RENESMEE|ALIOTO|
I'm myself. I don't need your judgement.

I sat along one of the pillars at the titan temple. I didn't know what to do. Who's side should I take? The titan side? Or the Olympian side? If I took father's side, and he lost, then I would be punished horribly, if I took the olympian's side, and they lost, I would be killed for treason. What should I do? Take both sides? If I got caught, I would be thrown into the pits of tartarus. This was so frustrating. I was scared though. If I stayed neutral, I would probrably be punished for not aiding the winner of the war. I buried my head in my hands.

cher

Back to top Go down

What the heck am I supposed to do with myself?  Empty Re: What the heck am I supposed to do with myself?

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:55 pm

I appeared just outside of the Titan Temple. I was exhausted so I sat down on the steps for a little bit, to catch my breath. I walked into the temple, after I had heard that the son of Kronos had managed to steal the hour glass i figured it was high time to get out of camp. I was tired of that place anyways.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What the heck am I supposed to do with myself?  Empty Re: What the heck am I supposed to do with myself?

Post by cher Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 pm

I saw someone run up to the temple. I got off my place on the top step where my foot was dangling about a meter off the ground. The bottom of my foot burned a bit, but I ignored it. I walked up to the boy. "Hello." I said. He seemed tired. Maybe I could give him some nectar. I always had some in my bag with me even though it wasn't much help to me.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 pm

I looked up when I heard a voice, instinctively I surrounded the temple with darkness. I didnt know who it was, or what they were doing here. All I was thinking was that they were a potential enemy, and I wasnt willing to take any chances.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:18 pm

I peered around the corner and looked at the boy."It's okay. I'm not going to like... attack you or anything." I said. Gosh people these days, paranoid.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 pm

I let up on the darkness, just enough to catch a glimpse of who was talking. It was a girl probably just a little bit older than myself. "Who are you?" I asked her.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:24 pm

"Ashleigh. Daughter of Kronos. What about you?" I asked. I wasn't one to be nice and stuff, but I was tired. Gimme a break.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 pm

"Joey, son of Nyx. What brings you to the Titan Temple?" I asked her.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 pm

"I was bored. Nothing good at that camp." I said. "What about you?" I asked.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 pm

"well I had been waiting until Lucius had stolen the hourglass, and now that thats done, im assuming he is making his way to here. So I decided I would come here, and wait for him." I told the girl.

"Jonas, I see you made it. And Ashleigh, you decided to join us, how nice."
A voice echoes through the Temple.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:54 pm

I sighed. Even though he was my father, it was starting to get creepy the way his voice sounded like metal scraping on a chalkboard.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:57 pm

"yes sir, I got you message that Lucius has succeeded, I didnt think it to be wise to stay any longer that absolutely. So here I am, and now we just need to wait for Lucius." I called out.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:15 pm

I stood there awkwardly with my hands in my pockets. I was leaning against a marble collumn. "Hello father." I said dismissivley. Yes, talk to your faithful servants and totally ignore your own daughter. Thats the whole point of being an immortal. Te be neglegent.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:12 pm

"Hello Ashleigh, im so glad you decided to join us. You know I was really worried that you wouldnt show up." Kronos Replied
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:16 pm

"Oh really? What am I supposed to do? Sit there and wait for you to give me directions at camp? Puh-lease." I said. Besides, I didn't have anywhere else to go. I would blasted out of anybody else's temple. Maybe except for Hestia's... if she had one.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:18 pm

"well sitting and waiting is all we casn do at this very moment." I replied shortly. I took a seat on the stone floor, not sure what else to do.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:06 pm

I glared at the boy. I didn't need him to tell me what to do. My father could barely restrain me. What could this... kid do? Tell me that I wasn't good enough to be a Demi-Titan? No, I didn't think so.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:15 pm

I looked up and saw Ash glaring at me, I laughed. "Well what else is there to do now anyways?" I asked her.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum