Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home, sweet home!

2 posters

:: Academy Wings :: Greek Wing :: Zeus

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Home, sweet home! Empty Home, sweet home!

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:58 am

Home, sweet home! Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
:=:=:=:

I stretched out on my bed. I had the best one in the cabin since I had been here the longest. I had earned the right to this bed. Training every day of every week, studying hour after hour. It certainly wasn't easy. Difficult. Challenging. Tough. But not too hard. Nothing is hard when one put's his mind to it. My mom had taught me that up until the day she died. Nothing would ever be too hard if one worked and believed.
I yawned and sat up sending lighting between my hands because I had nothing better to do. One of the pluses of being a son of Zeus was I was immune to that kind of stuff. Lightning and shocks and that crap couldn't really do anything to me.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home! Empty MOVIE NIGHT!!!

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:17 am

Braxton Godfrey

I set out all the popcorn and candy on the table. Thank the gods 'cabin leader' came with it's own room. It was always kind of awkward when people joined in on movie nights with Carla. Then she would always end up staying the night and there was that awkward -for me- questioning from the guys as to whether or not I 'got some' while they were gone. Usually I could convince the guys to leave and sleep in the Hermes' cabin but there was always one or two that decided to come by.
Sitting on my bed I turned on the television I moved from the main hall to my room. It had only taken a few guys to move it and get it working. Ten minutes. Ten minutes until Carla would get here for movie night and everything would be right in the world
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home! Empty Re: Home, sweet home!

Post by #Megz Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm

I quickly stuffed the remainder of the candy in my bookbag along with a change of clothes, strawberries, and the movie we were going to watch 'The Last Excorsism', 'Insidiuos'and 'The Devil Inside'. Me and Brax had always been big on horror movies. It was almost like a tradition. I was wearing one of his shirts that I had 'borrowed' for an indefinite amount of time. It had a silver lightning bolt across the chest and a black backgroud. Along with it I was wearing a pair of white short shorts Crys had recommended for the event. I wasn't exactly sure why though.
I dashed out of my cabin and set off at a brisk pace to his. It wasn't that far a walk but the only pronblem was I had to pass the aphrodite cabin to get there. I kept my eyes fixed on the Zues cabin and I didn't slow down my pace as I passed by. I could feel them watching me but I made no sign that I noticed.
" On my way. You got the stuff ready?"I sent the text to Brax as soon as I was sure I wasn't being watched by the aphrodite girls. They were big on spreading rumora and they knew I smiled when I texted Brax.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:59 am

Braxton Godfrey

I laughed at her text as I put another handful of popcorn in my mouth, waiting for her. I quickly texted back, Of course I do but if you don't hurry it will all be gone by the time you get here! I wondered which ones she was bringing. Better be good this time. Last time she was in charge of movies one ended up being some odd romance and the other two were so dumb and cheesey I spent most of them laughing.

((I will post something for Adelaide next time))
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:02 am

I quickly read his text and laughed. I was almost there and I could already see the door to the cabin. ' Monster! My food DX lol jk no. I got some scary arse movies. Think you can handle em?' I sent the text and smirked.This was gonna be good.I suddenly jolted backwards but I managed to catch myself before falling. I looked down and sighed. Did not tie my shoes as well as I thought. I leaned down and quickly tied 'em up. I still culdn't shake the feeling someone was watching. I finished and quickly made my way to his room at a fast pace.

Soon enough I was outside his door. I blushed slightly seeing his brothers look at me and where I was and smirk. " Hey Brax open up! Just wanna talk!" I callled out, a smile playing across my lips. It had been a line from one of the first movies we saw together and we had laughed our arses off afterward.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:26 am

I couldn't help but chuckle at her text. I set the phone down on my bed and waited. Hearing a knock, I smiled happily. Tonight would be so perfect. Everything would be back to normal. I laughed at her use of the line and got up off my bed, scrambling quickly to the door and opening it. "Come on in," I told her letting her in. Poking my head out I gave my brothers a pretty good death glare before shutting the door. "What movies did ya bring?" I asked turning to her and putting another handful of popcorn in my mouth
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 pm

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.I had practically lived here about a month ago. Knocking was just curtousey. I hugged him and pecked him on the cheek like old times. It was custom to kiss cheeks in South America and I had picked it up from Nana and then brought it here. Not a big deal though.Well atleast I hoped it wasn't a big deal." I brought...,"I mumbled as I dug around my bag,setting down the strawberries, candy and marshmellows on the table, " The Last Excorsism, Insidious, and The Devil Inside . Would you like me to hold your hand or would you prefer Mr.Nomnom?" I asked smirking, refering to the stuffed animal pufferfish that I just pulled out of my bag. I couldn't sleep without it and I usually spent the night anyways. It was a game we played, to see who would get the most scared. Currently we were tied since we both freacked out while watching the Paranormal Activity trilogy.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:56 pm

"Yes! You brought the marshmallows! Carla I will love you forever!" I said having somehow managed to forget my favorite sugar source. It was kind of an addiction. "You had better hold onto Mr. Nom! You are definitely going to need him more than I will. And remember, my arms are always open if it becomes too much!" I teased her laying on my stomach on my bed. "Put the Last Exorcism in. I heard that's the worst of the three," I told her opening the bag of marshmallows. To my great dismay nearly a third of the contents flew across the room.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:08 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes. Sugar aholic did not even begin to describe how much this boy loved sugar. I opened the CD case and put the movie in. "Crys told me not to sleep alone after I saw it. She says it makes Paranormal Activity look PG." I said, Smiling brightly. I loved scary moovies almost as much as comedies.I rolled my eyes and smirked as the marshmellow bag practicaly exploded. I picked one up that had landed on the table and popped it into my mouth. " Que vien trabajo. Te deven dar una medalla de perfecsion." I stated as I plopped down next to Brax, also on my stomach.I knew he hated it when I talked spanish. I grabbed Mr.NomNom and pressed the button on the remote for the movie to start.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:19 pm

I frowned and pressed pause, getting up and picking up the marshmallows and putting them back in the bag. "Carla!" I whined. "I'm already upset enough that i have to work for my marshmallows and now you start speaking spanish too! Tonight is a complete disaster!" I said dramatically and laid back down starting it again and popping four marshmallows in my mouth. My 'chubby bunny' record was currently seventeen so four definitely wasn't a problem.
~I'm assuming these are the big ones...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 pm

~ Yeah XD lol 'Chubby Bunny' just made my day XD

I laughed but quickly covered my mouth and looked away. He could be such a drama queen at times. It was pretty damn halarious. " Lo siento mi amor. Quieres que llamme a los angeles para bahar de los sielos y ayudar te recoger tus dulses?" I said in a sweet voice, a look of perfect inocence on my face. I cuddled up to him like I usually did for Horror Movies and set to work unwraping a candy bar while keeping my eyes on the movie. I was more of a sucker for chocolate inbetween the two of us.

#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:32 pm

I frowned and paused the movie again. "Carla tell me what you said!" I said in a dark, threatening tone. Well, as dark as I could be with her anyways... It wouldn't have sounded too threatening had anyone else heard it. But she understood him better than anyone else still living. I was about to throw a marshmallow at her when her phone started ringing. "Carla! You were supposed to turn that horrid contraption off!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a lengthy conversation with Adelaide, I sat on the porch to my cabin and watched the Zeus cabin intently as I texted Carla. "Hey are you busy? I thought maybe we could do dinner if you've got nothing..." I was pissed beyond belief to learn that she was spending the night with Braxton Godfrey. Well, not pissed off... more jealous and I felt a little betrayed. She was playing both sides!

~So, so sorry! Halfway done with the post and I got a call from one of my girl scout moms. Her father had a heart attack so I picked up her girls for the meeting. Sleep over at my house means no date night for Alexa Sad
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:04 pm

I sighed and smiled slightly." What I said was 'Would you like me to call the angels to help you pick up your sweets?' Not like I'd cuss you out in spanish." I said, smiling whimsically. I nearly jumped like 6ft when me phone went off. " Sorry Brax. Hold on a sec." I mumbled, sitting up and grabbing my phone.Damon. God dammit why couldn't he be free when I was free? 'Sorry love. It's movie night an I owe 'em big. I'll call ya tommorow k? I love you.' I texted as fast as...well lightning and then sent it. I could tell something was up but I was ignoring it for now. I just wanted to have a simple movie night with my best freind.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Braxton laughed and threw marshmallows at her while she texted. "I can never be too safe 'ya know! Imma learn spanish so you can't do that anymore. Who was it?" I asked curiously. Getting up I shut off the light and turned on the small lamp like we always did before starting the movie over.

I looked at her text, very frustrated. According to rumors and accounts from his brothers, movie nights turned into a whole lot more. "No you don't. Stop saying that. You just love hurting me. It's me or him. You can't have both!" I texted back, my temper flaring

((I haven't seen the movie so bare with me))

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 pm

" I'd like to see yu try to learn spanish. And if you do somehow manage I'll just start speacking french." I teased, punching him in the arm playfully.I smiled slightly but didn't answer Brax's question. He'd just get mad if he new Damon was texting me. I sighed and nestled back into the bed. I groaned feeling my phone buzz again. Damon again. I sighed and turned off my phone without reading the text.It could wait until morning, whatever it was.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 pm

"That's cheating! Was it Crys or Damon?" I asked knowing those were the two she talked to most not including myself. I tried to focus more on the movie, jumping occasionally. It was pretty scary actually. Not what I expected it to be. A whole lot more realistic than last time she picked too

~After this I am going to skip to midway through the movie
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm

~ok. Oh yeah the ends like really really nightlightfor aweek scary.

I sighed and floped down on the bed." If you must know it's Damon." I mumbled, shifting around to be more comfortable.I sighed and just resumed watching the movie. Soon enough I ended up holding on to Brax for dear life it would seem. This movie was scary as hell and the creepy little soundtrack wasn't helping.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 pm

"Ok, just curious!" I said absently. I wished she had turned her phone off to start with but what ever.
The movie was probably about halfway through and some how I had ended up sitting with Carla between my knees, my arms around her and my eyes peeking through her hair. This was pretty normal for movie night. Things were getting to be normal again. I knew movie night would fix anything. It wasn't awkward or intimate sitting like this with her. It's just the way our relationship was. People had kind of just gotten used to it by now. I jumped when suddenly the door to my room was thrown open. The light was flicked on and a splotchy faced, puffy eyed, very pissed off Damon was standing in my doorway. "So I guess I was assume it's him. Thanks for the answer. You couldn't have made it anymore painful." his voice sounded horse and he seemed like he wanted to cry. Didn't really think he was that type...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Everything seemed to be going back to normal.Me and Brax were BFF's again and it was nice. Sure I loved Crys to death but she didn't have the cafefree attitude a guy did.I jumped off of Brax and ended up on the floor. The movie really had me on edge and the sudden arival had scared the crap out of me. I stared at Damon for a really long time befor mnaging to stutter out " W-what? What do you mean about a choice?" I asked, confusion clear on my face. At that moment the girl in the movie screamed and I flinched. I was pretty damn confused right about now.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:02 am

I reached down and picked Carla up off the floor as Damon began speaking again. "Well, thanks! You are just determined to rip me to shreds, aren't you? Glad to see I mean so little that you feel it wasn't even a choice! Well, you get your wish, it's over!" he said before turning. It looked like he was wiping away tears as he walked out. Crap. That was going to kill her. "Um... maybe you should go talk to him, Carls... he seems pretty upset about something. I'll pause it ok?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 am

I stared after him in shock for a while befor coming back to my senses. I looked over to Brax with a frieghtened look in my eyes. " I'm sorry." I mumbled as tears started to make their way down my cheeks. I wanted to chase after him. Its what I always did. I would catch up to him and exlain what happened and then we'd go back to being all lovey dovey as usual.Not this time. This time I just stoood there crying my eyes out and apologizing inbetween sobs to no one in particular.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:14 am

I stood up and hugged her tightly. "Everything is going to be alright, Carla. I promise! Do you want me to go get him for you?" I asked. Personally, I thought the guy was a jerk and she deserved better but I knew how much she liked him. I was starting to feel protective. I wanted her to be happy and he seemed to do that but at the same time he had caused her so much pain.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:18 pm

I sighed and buried my face in his chest.I shook my head no" I'm such a terrible person.He probably won't ever want to see me again." I muttered darkly. More screams came from the T.V and I flinched. Gah. Everyone was dying one by one and it was never a quiet death at that I sighed and rubbed my eyes." I'm sorry Brax. You keep ending up seeing me all emotional." I mumbled apologetically. Was it really that hard to have my best freind and my boyfreind?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:26 pm

"I don't mind Carla. You know that! You are a wonderful girl and if he doesn't see that then you are better off with out him! You wanna just call it a night?" I asked gently. I had just started to get used to the fact that she was dating my nemesis. In fact I was even going to try to make peace with him. But after tonight...? Well, this meant war!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:47 pm

I nodded my head and sighed.It had been a long day. I gently pulled out my phone and texted ' Tommorow.where we met'. I sent it to Damon and sighed.I could fix this later. " I'm really sorry Brax. Movie night was fun though." I said, smiling slightly. While it lasted anyways. I sighed and picked up my bag, digging around for my nightgown.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: Academy Wings :: Greek Wing :: Zeus

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum