Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally awesome title....{OPEN}

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Totally awesome title....{OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: Totally awesome title....{OPEN}

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Rhett Velcram
+++++

"So... maybe I need a bit of help learning to let go and you need to learn when to stop. We could help each other?" I asked hoping to have an excuse to spend more time with him. He was nice, fun, and he didn't seem to judge me when I have no clue what something was.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Totally awesome title....{OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: Totally awesome title....{OPEN}

Post by Hawk Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 pm

I nodded, "yeah we could totally do that, That really would work." I replied
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:37 pm

"Alright, well, cheer up then! No need for you to look so blue, love," I said realizing afterwards I had attached 'love' to the end. It was a saying my mom had always said when I was young whenever a friend of mine got sick or I scrapped my knee. "Uh... sorry, force of habit... My mom used to say that," I said turning bright red. "So, I should go but I'll meet you tonight, alright?" I said before standing up and scurrying away before he could answer. He probably thought i was a total freak now
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:41 pm

I sat there and watched as Rhett got up and left in a hurry. I didnt move, for a while, I just sat there. He did say he would meet me tonight, and I smiled.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:43 pm

CLOSED!
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3