Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food {M A X}

2 posters

Go down

Food {M A X} Empty Food {M A X}

Post by SilverDagger Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:31 am

Saskia Preston
Food {M A X} Normal_emo_anime_1
“The Only Way You'll Know What Happens In A Situation, Is If You Do Something”

I walked into the Mess Hall with my hands buried in my jeans pocket. 21 Guns by Greeneay was blasting through my headphones. I sat down in an empty table. Wait. Looking around, I realized I was the only one here. I shrugged and grabbed a plate and started to get some food for lunch. "I wonder is anyone else is gonna come down to eat," I muttered. But then again it is only 11:12 in the morning.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Food {M A X} Empty Re: Food {M A X}

Post by Max Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 am

Food {M A X} Benjamin-Stone-benjamin-stone-23367140-400-503
Sampson*John*Daily | Erossa | 16

I walked into the mess hall, keeping my head down. There was no need to call attention to myself, not at all. There was only one girl in there, so I snuck one glance while quietly walking. She was cute. But It was never like I was going to have a chance. Best to remain in the shadows.

Max

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 am

Saskia Preston

As I grabbed my food, I made sure not to get my fingerless gloves messed up. Then I suddenly felt a presence staying in the shadows. "You know staying in hidden doesn't really mean people don't know you're there," I said aloud. "Especially if you're hiding in the shadows and the only other person in the room is a Daugter of Erebus, and Erebus is the God of Shadows and Darkness so it's pretty much pointless." I smiled as I turned to the guy. "So you can come out now."
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 am

I jumped about 5 feet when the girl called out to me. I looked around, making sure there was nobody else she was talking to. but it was abvious. She was talking to me. I took a few steps towords her, and quietly said 'Hello'.

Max

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 am

Saskia Preston

"Hey! See? Isn't that better?" I asked, laughing a little. "I'm Saskia, nice to finally see you better." I sat down in an empty table and grabbed a piece of fries. "You wanna eat? The foods pretty good, and I'm starved. . . So, who's your god parent?"
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:28 pm

I was a little startled as she spoke to me. I sat down across from her akwardly. It wasn't in my nature to be so .. out there. I looked away and quietly answered her question with, "I'm Sampson. I guess my god parent is Erossa." I hungrily looked at the food and reached out to grab some.

Max

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 am

Saskia Preston

I smiled and pushed the food closer to him so that he can reach it easier. "Sampson's a pretty cool name," I said. "And Erossa. . . Isn't she like the primordial? That's cool! My dad pretty much the complete opposite. But Erossa is pretty cool, she's like the first Aphrodite." I chewed on some fries before having to go on and on again. "So, Sam, how's life treating ya?"
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum