Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering...(Doc)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wandering...(Doc) Empty Wandering...(Doc)

Post by #Megz Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:54 pm

I sighed, fiddling with my braid as I sat on a treebranch, leaning against the trunk and having no real reason to be there. Today was just one of those days when I remenisced about the past and just stayed away from others, not like my usual self to say the least. My usual crop-top and short shorts had been replaced by a long flowy skirt, a tight fitting blouse and low rise converse. I sighed again and swuung my legs back and forth, smiling slightly. My smile barely lasted more that ten seconds, the reason being a sound being heard bellow me and disturbing my momentary piece.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Wandering...(Doc) Empty Re: Wandering...(Doc)

Post by Doctor Who Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:02 am

Axir

Slipping in to a clearing, I scaled a tree on the edge of the clearing. I grabbed a branch about the middle of the tree pulling my self up it snapped. I fell several feet through branches and leaves be for crashing on a pile of pillows which i cropped up. "Thank gods, i did that." i said softly. "that nearly killed me."
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Location : erm... go down the street to your right climbup on to the high way and wait for me in the middle of the road.

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 pm

I jumped off m tree and laded on the soft grass with a small thump. I glanced over in the direction of where I heard the sound. I chuckled seeing some guy sprawled on the floor. I walked over to him, mindul to keep my skirt from shifting around too much around in the breeze. " You ok?" I asked, leaning down slightly and offering him my hand so he could get up.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Axir

I looked up. "Yeah. just a bit winded." I said grasping her hand, hauling my self up. I brushed off the dust from my jacket and jeans. I wasn't sure what to say. "we haven't even been introduced. I am Axir Silverstone. Son of Chaos. You are?" I said.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Location : erm... go down the street to your right climbup on to the high way and wait for me in the middle of the road.

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:07 pm

I smiled slightly and held my hand out for a handshake. " I'm Rosella Starre. But you can call me Rose."I said, grinning slightly. It was cute how he acted so formal. I didn't know many people who were like that. I didn't know many people in this era, period.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Axir

'i really like this girl." i thought. 'She could use something to brighten up her day.' "For you my dear." I said. Holding my hand out. In a seconds a thorn-less white rose bloomed in my palm. I waited for her reaction.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 pm

I starred at the rose in his hands for a little, completly surprised.Tthat was pretty friking cool. I smiled sweetly at him and took the rose, blushing slightly all the while. " Thank you. Not every day I get a gift." I said grinning and slightly cocking my head to the side. Most boys I knew weren't sweet. Well, most of the boys I had known were always 'high up in the sky' so the bar had been set pretty low.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Axir
I could feel my face growing red. "Any plans for the weekend?" I asked. 'don't screw this up axir don't screw it up. I thought.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:53 pm

I glanced up at him again and lightly shook my head. " Not really. Never do much of anything really." I said shrugging. I was oblivious at the moment for why he would ask such a question.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Axir

I shuffled my foot digging it into the ground a bit. "I was wondering... If you wanted to go see a movie sometime..?" I asked quietly.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 pm

For a couple I just starred at him, completely shocked. Boys in this era didn't exactly take a liking too me this easily. I blushed slightly and smiled sweetly at him. " I'd love too Axir." I said,a full blown grin prominent on my face.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Axir

I smiled. "excellent." I said. My mind must have wondered because a silver fox jumped out of the bushes and nuzzled my hand. I don't mean a grey to the point of silver I mean a literal silver fox. Its cold metal nose pushed at my hand.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:21 pm

My eyes widened slightly at the sight of the silver wolf. I'd never seen anything like it. I chuckled and lightly pet it. " Did you make it?" I asked Axir, smiling slightly. It was pretty cool that he cold make anything just appear out of thin air.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 am

Axir

"I guess so. Random things happen when i want them too." I said with a wink. A crashing sound echoed through the woods. Looking up at the noise the wolf disappeared in to smoke.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:39 pm

I smiled fully for once. He really did seem like a nice guy. My smile fell with the sound of the loud crash. I looked toward the direction it came from and sighed. " What do you think it is?" I asked Axir, my hand nervously looming over the dagger strapped to my theigh under my skirt.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Axir

The smile faded from my face."Well what ever it is." I said. "It can't be good. we should check that out." A wicked twinkle came in to my eye. 'I love destroying things' I thought softly.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:05 pm

I gave a sharp nod in agreement. I quickly lifted my skirt up to mid thigh, pulled out my dagger and let my skirt fall back into place. "C'mone, This'll be fun."I said, slipping into my old timely accent and grinning slightly. I wasn't the best at fighting monsters but I sure did enjoy it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 pm

OCC: sorry i had a issue on CJ i had to fix and a monster to find; cyclopes all right?

Axir

Sprinting in to a fresh clearing I ducked a branch flying towards us. I slide be hind a boulder. Grabbing Rose's arm as she passed. "I need to see it better." i said softly "normally i would have a brilliant plan here but i don't so i need to draw its attention"
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:29 pm

(( Cyclopses are ok. Can I know what happened on Cj?))

I nooded my head and sighed. The one day I wear a skirt and I'm gonna have to fight a friking monster. I smiled slighty and took his hand, givingn it a reassuring squeeze. " Be careful. Whatevr it is it's big." I said, frowning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 pm

OCC: charrie stuff

Axir

I smiled weakly. Bolting out from cover "LOOK AT ME I'M A TAR-off" i felt the club of the cyclopes hit me and send me flying like a rag doll across the field. Slamming in to the tree I crashed in to the the ground. I could tell some bones had broken. ripping my shirt in to strips I wrapped my arm into a sling. A branch from the tree stripped of bark and leaves about shoulder height. "Now I'm pissed" i said softly. My eyes flashed and raised the staff. Hunks of rock came out of the earth as points. I smashed the butt of the staff into the ground.slicing the beast in to bits . I stumbled a bit then blacked out.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:37 am

I stared after him in total shock. What the hell just happened?! I sighed and shrugged it off. I look around once before bolting to Axir. I gently rolled him over so his head was in my lap. I frowned slightly, seeing his broken arm. I shouldve stepped in but what would I have done? I sighed and searched my pockets for nector.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:39 am

Axir

Pain. That was the first thing I felt. Groaning I tried to move my right arm and found my make shift sling. Pulling my left arm from under me, I rubbed my face. I was bleeding but not badly. I blinked some of the blood away and saw the look on a blurry figure. "R-Rose? What happened?" I croaked slowly.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 am

I let out a breath I hadn't noticed holding when he regained conciousness. I pecked him on the cheek and sighed." You got smacked into a tree by a cyclops and then you killled it and blacked out. " I prompted, still searching through my pockets. I grinnned slightly once I found a small baggy full of ambrosia. " Think you can manage to eat some? " I asked, holding out a piece for him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Axir

I took a bit of ambrosia and nibbled a piece off. I could feel the pain in my arm subsiding for a bit. "it didn't work as what i thought it would." I said. "i meant to dodge the club not get hit by it." I managed to get in to a sitting position.
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 am

I rubbed his back soothingly without notice and nodded me head. " I can see that. But atleast you killed the damn thing." I said, smiling slightly and shrugging. I was glad the ambroisa was working. I would've felt terrible if it hadn't.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next